A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, February 4, 2012 @ 7:00 AM  |  12 Comment(s)


72 hours of tummy pain,if the toilet bowl can talk...the sentence that will come out is "You gotta be kidding me!I'm sick of you!"...hmm

Diarrhea ... slows me down..Uhuhu :'( Main CAUSE? The new Lemon Tea Nasty! oops I mean Nestea.
Tea allergy?Lemon citric acid...too sour.Pfft.I feel like my cheeks are falling from my face...tiredness!

The Nestea is delicious! Perhaps I drank too much hehe :P.The tv commercial really makes me shake my Nestea every 4 hours....Nestea Addict!Shake Shake Shake that bottle and make it POP!Commercials are very good in persuading me to buy stuff,advertising people are damn creative!<---Should apply a job for this one too XD *The Oddnique advertiser* hehe :P

Take care don't drink Nestea too much or you'll end up having a new room.The Toilet!They'll be singing uuuhh aaahhhh ohh lala~

Shortest post ever made by me XD.Health Is Wealth! Muah :3 <3



Labels: ,




Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 7:42 AM  

I love drink it too..! But not that brand lah.Tak pernah try lagi.. :D Get well soon!


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM  

kesian youu!

dun drink it too much again okayy?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 4:47 PM  

Uhuhu okay XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

ala, kesiannya dia..
get well soon dearie..:D


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 5:07 PM  

and yeah, please jadi the oddnique advertiser..hahaha..sure org akan tertarik..:D

coz now, i'm feeling like to buy it and taste it..:ppp


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM  

Hehe,to the advertising company!


Blogger F. SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

hows u rite now? quite ok?

when i have my favourite coffee.. my stomach start killing me. but i dont care coz i luv coffee very3 much :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

I love Coffee!! Nescafe is the best :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM  

petite liselle...sorry to hear that..ouchh i can imagine how bad that kinda situation...

moral of the story: jangan percaya iklan...it is fake..:) but then i guess the more it fakes, the more we wanna try kan..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

Oh yea XD.really! fake brings fake
happiness reality brings real pain


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

I bet that you're okay by now. No more falling cheeks! xD
You want to be the oddnique advertiser? Apply art courses!
Wait, singing toilet or "singing" human when they're in the toilet? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

Girl,writing is my life XD

Post a Comment