A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, February 15, 2012 @ 8:46 AM  |  36 Comment(s)


Every evening,mom and I would fight to be the Queen of the remote! Fox or MTV?.....few moments later....I usually give up and become the Queen of the laptop.The only series I watch on Fox are Criminal Minds,Modern Family and Bones,the rest? MTV!!!

My mom has a really weird ability,she is a good sensor.It's not her watching the tv,but the tv is watching her . She sleeps during her favourite series broadcast but when I finally got my hands on the remote...."Don't change,I am watching that!" she said with her eyes closed."You're not watching,you've been sleeping" I replied....."My eyes are closed but my ears don't" her final answer.She never realised what she said when I told her about her sleep talking <----Welcome to my oddnique family.

Anyway,about Paty Kerry.There's an evening when I had tea with my mom and Katy Perry's performance commercial showed up."Oh,is that Paty Kerry?"mom questioned.I was like "What?Hahahaha it's Katy Perry !".She must be thinking of Spongebob's Krabby Patty.

Another unique part of mom is,she has a gift of changing names of people and tv series titles XD. Don't believe me? Believe me.

Here's the list :
Law & Order SVU (Fox) ------> SUV (mom) *Dream car?*
Lie To Me (Fox)              ------> Tell me Lies (mom)
Criminal Minds (Fox)       ------> Dangerous Mind (mom)
Shilpa Shetty (Zee)          ------> Shetty Shilpa(mom)
Katy Perry (MTV)           ------> Paty Kerry (mom)
Shah Nur Abby               ------> Shabby (mom)
(New Teacher)

Looks like I inherit her name changing ability.Hmmm Genetics~ There's nothing can do about it unless to live with it and improve :D

To Mr Clive, I finished my rap!

Look at me now
Don't raise your brow
Just to let you know
Before the show

I love the LMFAO
With their awesome Afro
Read this Bro
This is my Intro

My Name Is Firzanah
Doesn't come from Piranha
Sounds like Suzannah 
Not even close to Hannah

Outside I'm Serious,
Inside I might be hilarious,
I love being curious,
Easily become furious,

Have a Brother 
Like No other
Likes to bother
Unlike his Father

My life is full of mischief
At least I'm no thief
Don't forget to brush your teeth
Bring along your handkerchief 

Being sly
Feeling so fly
No time to cry
Tears gone dry

Stay late like an owl,
Wait for the dogs to howl,
I filled cereals in my bowl

So I guess this is it
Don't forget to stick it
Not easy to post it
Unless you tell me you like it

Wick-it  Wick-it

Mustache Mischief!




Labels:




Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

Mwahaha...what a lucky moment...berebut remote dengan mak! Must be funny meh...heeeeee ada moustache...comell!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

Ho yes mwihihik,when both queen wants to control jadi mcm tu la XDD.
hehehe Mustache tu yg comelnye XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

wel, now u know it's easy to post it 'cause it's the bomb!
hahaha XD niceeee

anyway,yang pasal kes berebut remote ni,,hahaha,geli hati seh,dulu slalu gaduh tv ni...ish ish ish...

but

why MTV!???
apa aje yang nak ditengok kat situ?heee~


Blogger Choki SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

Haha..You know what? My ibu is almost the same as your mom.She gets mixed up a lot sometimes when it comes to names.Haha XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

Hahaha,kerana tv...my bro,my mom,and me bergaduh.

Dasar tv durjana! *joking*

Why Mtv? I want to know about new songs,plus most of my inspiration comes from Mtv.
hahaha.I love MTV!!! <3


Blogger megu SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

haha,lol~
my dad do that as well~
and wooh,i like your rap :OOO
damn creative XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

@ Choki = Haha,if we get old... there's a probability to be like them XD and the kids would laugh at us just like we did to our mom.

XDDD afraid of being old!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

@ Meg = hehehe,both of my parents are the same but my dad's words are not as funny as my mom.

XD thx darling.When Rap gets Wrap! XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

skrang da ada internet la der...pe barang tgk mtv daaa...wakakak...tension tgk mtv sbb asyik ulang2...@_@ weng weng wenggg


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

intersting blog! hikhik, your mom is the unique one!


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

...moustache and muka yang ditepek moustache tu..both comel..hikhikhik!


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

My mom excatly like your mother..
Always changing the name of something..

But, the moments bring happiness to us...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:46 AM  

@ Ayuni = Indeed she is remarkable :) thx for dropping by darling :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:47 AM  

@ Lady W = Oh,mwihihihik ty ty :3 I won't shave my mustache XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

@ Norieda = hehe,Happiness from mothers :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:51 AM  

@ Mr Clive = the colours of their montage are very stimulating! XDDD.


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM  

A Comment brought Up from Previous Post.*Henrietta Jose*

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...
thats sweet....hehehe....Kraby Patty?

psss....nice rap....


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM  

Huhu,my mom loves Spongebob! I think she must be reminiscing of Krabby Patty hehe :3

Thx darling :D <3


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

haha, ur mom is hilarious n cute.. xD

paty kerry..:DDD

love ur rap part! awesome! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

Haha,yes she is XD.
Thx darling :DDD!! <3 mwah love u


Blogger Qurratu Kushairi SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

The mustache suits you well :P


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM  

Lol,I'm Mario,the Italian Mustache! XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

Wow, your mom! One day, try to ask her what did she "watched" yesterday? (To confirm that she do listen to what she heard) xD
Krabby Patty... heheh . . . grab five!
Mustache Mischief~ Will you sing that song to me? I mean, rap. Dan333, nak sign~~~ xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

LOL,call eminem to rap em'! The Real Slim Shady XD


Blogger Pocket SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 12:19 AM  

hehehe,
buleh silap sebut la plak kan,
tp pocket pun kekadang silap sebut...

gi mekah bawak balik krismas
vs
pokok kismis :D


adehlaaa


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 1:06 AM  

ehhh ingatkan post baru tadi...asal tuko gambo?


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

ahah your mom was so funny, I smile while read this =)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

@Pocket Haha,pine tree vs raisins XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

@Mr Clive Idea nk buat mcm ni lembab dtg,nnti x menarik klu x de pic Paty Kerry XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

@Lisa,hehe she is funny in every way XD


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM  

haha... i'm always get fight with my little nephew to get d remote... :)

kadang2 deno simpan remote dlm bilik sbb dia asyik nak tengok kartun!! no way!!! i want to watch CSI!!! :p

p/s ; ur mum funny la... ahakS ^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 9:24 PM  

LOL same la!! asyik kartun memanjang
yush my mom is a funny person but when she's not in the mood. LIGHTNING!


Anonymous Miles SAID ON November 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM  

@Mr Clive Idea nk buat mcm ni lembab dtg,nnti x menarik klu x de pic Paty Kerry XD


Blogger raybanoutlet001 SAID ON August 1, 2017 at 4:01 PM  

ugg boots
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
moncler jackets
michael kors handbags
browns jerseys
ralph lauren uk
nike shoes
oakley sunglasses


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:48 AM  

tom ford sunglasses
jordan 12
adidas nmd
air jordan shoes
true religion
adidas gazelle sale
golden goose sneakers
adidas superstar UK
adidas yeezy
dior sunglasses


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:26 PM  

nike kyrie 5
cheap nfl jerseys china
red bottom shoes for women
cheap mlb jerseys
kyrie shoes
yeezy 500
yeezy
hermes
adidas nmd
golden goose superstar

Post a Comment