A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, February 29, 2012 @ 11:28 AM  |  36 Comment(s)

Mysterious Boxer under the hoodie!
*Wordfull Wednesday*

Anger is a fire that can't be extinguish with water or even an ABC fire extinguisher....Yesterday was a tough day.A fight between and a guy..with 152 cm girl.He used to be somebody that I used to know...

A friendly guy
A very patient guy
A very gentle guy
A very handsome guy
A Gentlemen
An animal lover

More like a guy friend at first but then things change,he dumped his girlfriend so he can be with me.Guilty?
I feel guilty for taking someone else's.I can't say that it's not my fault,but K that approached me first.He introduced me to his girlfriend and ever since that,he kept complaining about his girlfriend to me....and he got bored with her.I don't know what to do and only listened to his complaints

"I get bored with her,I mean I have to call her everyday...and ....".We always feel excited when we start seeing each other and that was the beginning of our relationship<----actually it was a secret relationship,no one knows about our relationship.I didn't judge K by his looks although it made me starstruck each time...hehehe but he's a really nice person outside and inside...only he just have many spaces for other girls.

Now,I felt like "Sorry Barbie,Ken Is mine!",his girlfriend loves barbie dolls

K has a very attractive personality,most girls are charmed by him......including me.He has a bad life,his mom had to use a wheelchair,she was paralysed after an accident.His dad?He ran away after seeing his mom was paralysed...he was too afraid.K live with his mom and his sister already has a family of her own.Everyday K have to clean the house and cook.I accept the situation,and I understand the things that he had to do.Whenever there's a girl that told him that she likes him,he would tell me that "I said to her NO! because I have you. and I'll always choose you."

Time went by,it been almost 3 weeks that I haven't heard any news of him,I was worried that something might could happen to his mom or even him,so I decided to check on him,but what suprised me that I saw him talking with 2 girls and they were laughing and having fun.He saw me and quickly pretend that he didn't even know them....

"I was worried about you,but I guess I don't have to worry anymore....Say hi to your mom,bye!" there was I saying goodbye to the person that I used to love....

"No...wait I can explain...."<------Explain what?


So now he has a new girlfriend,she is so pretty! Even I could fall for her..this is not sarcasm XD.
He told me that "I used to be happy with you,really I mean it!"

DUSH!

My knuckles reached his cheekbone...me go gangsta

Almost hit the handsome nose......K I'm sorry...now you just somebody that I used to know...do make a right choice,I'm a loner now.I'm happy being alone with my friends,my heart has been turned to dust,broken shattered.

A paper heart can be cut
A glass heart can be broken
A steel heart can be melt.

This photo is fake~ Meet Kyle Patrick *Click 5 vocalist*
No.he's not K




Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM  

ooohhh...so itulah citer nyer....haha...Boxer la ni?kehkehkehh...setail.when most girls go for the Slap, u go for the punch! barulah setailo...kehkehkehh...

oh well, as they say, "shit happens but life goes on, baby!"

cheers! hoohoho


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 11:53 AM  

Haha when learning the martial arts from the age of 8,the punch is always
goes on XDDD hehe true! Life must go on :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

huhu nice edit with mr kyle there :P


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM  

Take it easy, Firzanah..

Life must go on and on..;D


Blogger Pocket SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

adohlaaa sis!!
pocket tersedih kejap baca nih :D
K memang pesyen tu kot,
kejap sini,
nanti sana...

biarlah sis,
dia akan nyesal nanti.


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

photoshop technique, hikhik....


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:43 PM  

@Muhd:hehehe ty ty XD :P


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:44 PM  

@Norieda= yes I'm continuing my life :D
And Live to the fullest!! :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

@Pocket= rambang mata kot XDD,hehe
klu ade jodoh ade la kan XDD tapi tak
mengharap pun,dah happy dgn life skrg.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM  

@Ayuni=I'm not using photoshop,I use
online photo editors...Had to use 3
of them XDD hehe


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

Good and sincere guys are hardly to be found nowadays. Be patient ya..:-)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM  

True,not many good guys that are
reliable hehe :)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

Man always manis mulut right?? Maybe not all of them but yeah, you know better..

Do u want I debuk him?? Hahahaha...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

@Miss P= hehe when the knuckles hit
the cheekbone jeng333 XD.Hehe maybe I deserve a better man or another fluffy :3 hehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 2:22 PM  

@Hani,Yes sweetest!haha
No worries,I punched him yesterday and apologized this morning...I was over reacted XDDDDD shame on me


Blogger Mulan SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 3:41 PM  

goooo girl...!!! i like...!!! buzz me if u need help nx time..!! lets punch'em sekuat yang boleh..


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 5:13 PM  

you deserve a better man Liselle. macam tak kenang budi pun ada K tu :/


Blogger BABY(MAMA AMANA&ARIEF) SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 6:32 PM  

alahai tutup mata tak nampak muka dik hehe


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

would love to be there too and punch him too! hihi xD

CHEER UP KAWAN!

it's a good thing you already know the true side of him. :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM  

@Mulan,bawak boxing glove skali hehe XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 9:49 PM  

@Lisa,I hope so,ade jodoh x kemana XD
hewhew :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

@Baby,heee :3,nak jadi mysterious sekejap huhuhu XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

@Dolphin,Come and join me next time!
hehe,yes the side of him that I never knew...Ade hikmahnye.:)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM  

cool pic! like it!
ohh..he's a flirt!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

@whitecappuccino

pasal tu la dia diberikan "hadiah" dari anak perempuan muhammad Ali.

like a butterfly,sting like a bee!


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 1:57 PM  

woo..ganas jugak liselle ye..padan muke die..hehe :)


Blogger Nuruashia SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

just proceed with ur life.. past is past..life should be proceed :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

@Cappuccino,hehe txh so much :D,he is
flirty XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM  

@Mr Clive,haha I'm Laila Ali then!
@Cadlynn,hehe well martial arts protect women :D
@Nura,Yes! life must go on!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 10:27 PM  

its ok (: u can find someone else in the future. who knows, jodoh kan.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

Yeah betul tu :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 11:20 PM  

-Burns K's boxer- xD how dare him to pick a fight with you! Grrr! D:<
People change, huh...
Well next time, don't be too friendly with a guy whose taken already xD
Hmmm, how's his mother nowadays?...
"saw him talking with 2 girls and they were laughing and having fun" really reminds me of M! Hahaha!
That fake photo would look real if you edit your skin tone to be more orange-ish like Kyle xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM  

He seems so nice back then! Ugh
I never imagine it would be a Dork
moment!
Oh man! Haha orange-ish will make my face fairer XD haha
But I do misses him... XD K!!!!


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

Yeah, I can't deny that he's super nice! He didn't treat me like a stranger at all on our first meet. He with his little panda xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

Panda! :'( I promised to greet his "Panda" whenever I met them together...nice people have their bad side too...:'(


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:55 AM  

reebok outlet
adidas tubular x
nike air force 1 high
adidas ultra boost
yeezy
adidas stan smith women
nike air force
air max 90
michael kors handbags
lacoste online shop

Post a Comment