A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 12:53 AM  |  20 Comment(s)

I've been Tagged by this sweetest star! Tastier star than Honey Star,Miss Starshine! You are a shooting star :)!

I guess I'm not really good to write about myself,that's the hardest thing ever! Okay so let's begin :D


Who am I?

Real name : Nur Firzanah
Nickname : Liselle Moncherie *Not so nick afterall
Zodiac : Geminine :D
Male or Female : Female
Elementary school(s) : Sk Dato' Seri Kamaruddin
High school(s) : SMK(A) Slim River,SMK Seri Manjung
College : If I'm lucky to get some offers :)
Hair colour : Asians Hair Colour,I never heard any asians have blonde hair colour XD
Tall or short : Short! 152 cm
Relationship status : Singlet!

Sweats or jeans : Jeans rocks!
Phone or camera : My camera is dusty,so phone rules!
Health freak : I'm not really sure about this :P
Orange or apple : See my blog link,it's Apple and Cherry,but in this case is Apple :) 
Do you have crush on someone : No!
Eat or drink : Drink! but still I'm fat XD
Silent or noisy : Silent outside,noisy inside
Pepsi or coke : 100 plus! <-----Duh not an option XD


Have You Ever

Been in plane : Yes when I was 9 months old,and then 2 years old,last when I was 3 yrs old
Been in relationship : yes
Been in car accident : No~
Been in a prison :Nope,my hostel is not a prison but I have many Stripes T-shirt
*Prison Shirts*


First ?

First piercing : I don't have any piercing
First best friend : Ikhwan! We met when I was 3 and he was 5
First award: When I was 8,got the 2nd Place in End of The Year Exam
First crush : Pfft,please they have turned into dorks
First word :The first came out from my mouth is
"Bapak"

Last ?

Last beverage : Nescafe
Last person you talked to in person : Encik Latif,my driving Instructor
Last person you texted : Ili Shaheera
Last person you watched a movie with : Alone
Last food you ate : Tom Yam Beehun
Last movie you watched : Gulliver's Travel
Last song you listened : T.H.E The Hardest Ever by Will.i.am Feat J.Lo and Mick Jagger
Last thing you bought : I can't remember.
Last person you hugged : My mom,every night :)

Favourites

Food : Tom Yam Beehun :D
Drink : Nescafe
Cartoons : Coraline,Chowder,Lulu,Totally Spies,Madeline,Toys Story,Bugs Bunny...etc
Flower : I don't have any specific flowers that I like but my mom is a fanatic of roses
Animal : Cats,Lions,Tigers and all the feline family.
Movies : TRON Legacy,Coraline,Rush Hour,Beverly Cops,Ghostbusters,Home Alone 1&2 *only,
Back to the future series
Colour(s) : Blue and pastel colours
Subject(s) : Biology,English

Have You Ever ( put an X in the bracket if yes )

[ X ] Fell in love with someone
[ X ] Celebrated birthday party
[ X ] Had your heart broken
[ X ] Went over the minutes texts on your cell phone
[ X ] Turned someone down

So this is it.

Labels:




Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:16 AM  

smka slim river? what year did you go there? :-)


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:21 AM  

Liselle,kita ex smka lah kan? but different school :D btw,thankyou !


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM  

@Shafiq = 2007-2009 from form 1 till
f3 :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:23 AM  

@Miss Star= Oh yes! We rule hehe
Tp menyesal betul lpas keluar asrama
XDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:29 AM  

last person u talked to was ur driving instructor??ur takng driving lessons now??hehehe....tell me more!moree! moreee! kehkehkehhh


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

hmm now i know abt you...nice!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

@Mr Clive = Yes,Yesterday I had my first driving lessons.It went bad!
I hate it XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

@Lady W = Heeee :3 I miss you where have u been??


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

blogggg the story please!hahah
kat mana kantoi? parking atau clutch?hehe :P
dont be noob,please!kehkehkehhh


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

The clutch ! XD The instructor really
needs a lot of patience when he had to deal with me ! haha NOOB IS TREND


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

oh, tengah ambil lesen kereta yea...bagus2.. =D

i'm seconded...please blog the story about you and mr instructor..hahaha!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

Hoho Okay! :D I'm on my way :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 7:22 PM  

yeay, atleast i know a little more about you! :DDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

Heee :3,Not so mysterious now XD hehe


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 10:24 PM  

you are 152? i'm 150 cm.haha


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:49 PM  

ok..i'm a geminine too :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 12:03 AM  

@Dolphin= Small people are cute! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

@Cappuccino= Yeay!!! Twins :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM  

Owh sorry, my schedule was too hectic last week...miss u too..muahh! Hihi...


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM  

I pray for you to be chosen to further your study soon ( :
SINGLET!!! Let the singlet sing!!! xD
I'm scared of plane. Gulps!!!
Stripes tee is a great trend!!!
Bapak ea... teeheehee... lumrah la anak perempuan rapat dengan bapak! xD
Ili Shaheera tu tak reti-reti nak balaih mesej kan! Pffft!!! D:<
I'm scared of watching cinema alone too... it's dark!!!
-Sings Madeline song- xD Sakit tekak!
Check out my twitter! Full of Biology! xD

Post a Comment