A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, February 2, 2012 @ 9:20 AM  |  10 Comment(s)

There are always a way!

Trapped?In the elevator?Toilet?Actually the whole ground level of a mall :O !!
When you are planning to go to shopping malls make sure that you return home early!

This awkward incident happened to me,at the Greentown Mall! I bet you already know that this Go Green Mall is in Ipoh<---the building isn't green =.=' it's cream in colour,plus they use plastic, So Green Huh?

I was having dinner with my parents and the nature called telling me to hurry up "Kid,you gotta go NOW!".It's hard to look out for toilets...they are pretty good playing hide and seek with customers...

I couldn't find any toilets then a man was running to me asking where the toilet is.Man,if I were a map I could be really helpful but I got to answer my call too.Instead of having dilemmas in my head "Should I go with this guy,..he didn't look suspicious".There I was! Running with this man in a quest for toilets! We opened one of several emergency doors and then one magic door voila! Toilets!! It feels worth running at the staircase XD.

We both went to our separate ways and didn't see each other again :P.After I answered the call,I traced back all the tracks to find my parents.I didn't notice that the way to the toilet was pretty far,but when I pushed the emergency door...It was locked.There are still many doors left so I calmly pushed every doors that I bumped.All of them are locked!!The parking lot door,the emergency staircase door and the exit door! OMG!!<----If you guys were there you can actually see how pale and shocking my face was XD.

That was MADNESS! My phone is out of credits and only 999 can help,no one was on the same floor as I am...I was locked in the whole level!! I put myself together and try not to freak out....I walked calmly around the level and I found an elevator to level 1 and 2.I was "quarantined" at the ground floor,luckily the elevator wasn't locked "After Business Hours".

Mom and dad was panicking,hehe :P gotcha! Mom called me "Where are you?Are you okay?"."I was trapped but I'm on my way to the 1st floor,see ya" I answered.My parents were relieved after they saw me walking out from the elevator in one piece :D.If I couldn't find the elevator I would probably sleeping at the staircase :O.After I met my parents,I looked at my watch and it was 9.15.The shops weren't close yet,there are still customers shopping.I was like WTF! *What The Firzanah!* how stingy of them to lock the ground floor.Since that day...I make sure that I answered my nature calls in crowded toilets..-eew-









Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

gila dahsyat.

terperangkap at the whole ground floor! omg that must be really terrifying!

alhamdulillah you are safe!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

Oh yeah,I am very terrified!! O.O
Shopping mall tutup groundfloor shj
giler betul..huhu Alhamdulillah selamat


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 1:56 PM  

whoa~.. poor u..
luckily u could find the elevator..
I wonder if that man could find his way out too? hehe.. XP


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 1:59 PM  

Oh,after that I was alone.The man is not there anymore he's poofed,gone vanished!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 5:56 PM  

omaigod!
i cant imagine myself locked in a groundfloor!
ALhamdulillah, the elevator still working...aiyaa..

miss u too miss liselle.. err..n i'm using ur nicknmae that u gave to me at my blog..teehee~
u dont mind rite? :D
*eyelashes*


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

Panic! Aaah!!! -hugs- Glad that you have a brave heart to keep on searching the way out! Dx
It's a nice memory of toilet... worth running at the staircase in quest for toilet!
Babe! You're the heroin of yourself!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM  

ya allah..! trapred!

u memang berani! kalau deno kan.. mesti dah menangis masa tu juga!!! :p

nasib baik dapat jumpa parents u balik... hihi... hati-hati next time! ^_^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

I took a while to calm myself, XD


Blogger nanad SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

kalau nanad mesti dah cuak giler..mesti fikir ada serial killer tgh usha dari jauh..warrghhh!<--ok, over =..=" pengaruh movie terlampau..huhu..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM  

samelahh! time tu pon takut,tapi dah
fikirkan reality dan kena menyelamatkan diri XD

Post a Comment