A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, February 28, 2012 @ 3:00 PM  |  25 Comment(s)


If the Devil wears Prada then the Angel is wearing....?

A.Dolce Gabbana
B.Chanel
C.DKNY
D.Gucci

Hehe,fashion is like technology,always being updated in almost every second.We've heard about gadget maniacs.Now it's the Fashionistas turn to go Gaga for fashion XD.I know lots of pretty girls out there are going vintage~back to the 50's and 60's with polka dots and vintage flowers.As for me,I'm not so girlish when it comes to fashion....I know my blog looks girlish..but when it comes to outfits....Na-uh!

Mike Posner and Kanye West are 2 of my fave singers,their styles really get along with me :D
Do you know Mike Posner? The singer who sang the song that used to hit the charts "Cooler than Me".
hehe and Kanye West who....grabbed Taylor Swift's award during the ceremony...okay that was too over.
I love to see Kanye West's shoes,they are awesome and he's the one who "introduced" me to Supra.

Just came out from the Box!


I Love em'

I got few jackets collection :) I'm a Jacket Jaqueline :D!

 A Furry Hoodie and A Mini Trench Coat
About the hanger.....my parents bought that that's why it has vintage flowers..I want a plain one XD

 An Argyle Hoodie and A Varsity Jacket

A leather Jacket that my dad gave me :D

Unfortunately my brother is not interested with fashion at all and I always encourage him to be more stylish! He always slippers but as long as he's comfortable then,it's fine XD. So Thanks Mike Posner and Kanye West.Your fashion is a legacy! :D  WEST+POSNER= WESNER :)

Ps:/ This is a scheduled post of mine.My lappy is away for almost 4 days or...a week!So,I am using my bro's laptop.....it's  kinda..old,and I will Blog Crossing to your blogs! Keep in touch Tata.





Labels: ,




Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

what happened to your laptop?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

My laptop is in PD with my parents XD,actually it's my mom's laptop and
we have to share,hehehehe XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM  

hahah hipster giler!lol XD

barulah jimat duit kalau ade brother gitu...xyah bazir duit ni...kehkehkehhh


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM  

hahah hipster giler!lol XD

barulah jimat duit kalau ade brother gitu...xyah bazir duit ni...kehkehkehhh


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 4:09 PM  

nice.. very nice.. tp jaket nak pakai kat mane tu??


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

@Mr Clive= Hoho! Hipster XD mmg jimat
tapi x syok la,kne bina personality!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

@Hani,selalu pakai bila hujan,atau malam.Naik moto pun pakai yg leather kadang2 heee :d


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

@Liselle

oh yeke?setailo giler! kat sana Liselle plan nak ambik kursus apa?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 4:33 PM  

TESL!! hehehe,brgn je tu,study mls!
Hehe klu dpt U kt m'sia pun bersyukur gila dah


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

liselle, wah.. i love ur style! boyish! :DDD
and i love all your hoodie and jacket..
i love to wear hoodie too..:DDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

Yay!!! We are the Hoodies sisters!
I wore a hoodie at Jalan TAR once,
apparently it was going to rain after
all! Hehehe XD


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM  

eih..what is this soundtack eh??? wherrrrreee...damn. what eh? haha ...ya! Harry Potter!
winky winky


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

Harry potter? No buddy! haha it's from a hit animation :P


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

wahhh... stilo la!! i wonder... (pejam mata) imagine liselle wearing her jacket... pergghhh!!! ^^


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM  

wahh..peminat jacket nih....hihi..sgt stylo..

yeah, i'm also like cooler than me by mike posner..=D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 9:44 PM  

owh ma chere..i can't imagine u wearing jacket....how aaa? blink3x!

jadi tak datang KL mac ni?


Anonymous mira mohamed SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:15 AM  

can't believe you wear all af that! i thought u r girlish. hee~.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 8:22 AM  

@Deno= haha chubbiness jacket! Hehehe
XDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 8:24 AM  

@Miss P= Cooler than us now! mwehehe :3!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

@LadyW= Oh huhuhu,I'm not girlish~
heee, Tak tahu lagi,sebab ade test JPJ 13 hb... u.u waaa sedihnya!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 8:27 AM  

@Mira=seeing is believing :D,hehehe :)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

wow...that shoes look nice to me...actually, i love sport shoes...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM  

Oh hehe thx,I'm a fan of sport shoes too^^ :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

I really thought that WESNER is a "western" xD
Be yourself in reality but it's not wrong to be girlish in fantasy (cyber) xD
I'm listening to that song right now and I admit that this is my very first time listening to it xD
I have one favourite jacket and it's black. Owned it when I was a little girl and still using it until now^^
Well, just wear anything as you like as long as you cover up ALL your aurat ( :


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 1, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

True! We can wear what we want but as
long as we keep our aurat out of sight! :D

Post a Comment