A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, February 6, 2012 @ 9:15 PM  |  9 Comment(s)

Mom always remind me "Help the need when you got something,it's good to share".I keep that advice in my mind wherever I go.When you help the need,Allah will help you too.Allah will return the benefits to you more than the help you have given to others.The benefits might not be returned now,but it's for the use in Akhirat.

Writing English essays might be a problem for some people,but that is the only thing that I enjoy doing...I always spend my time helping those who need first before I start doing my essay.Sometimes when some people that really wanted my help keep forcing me to think,the ideas get fed up with them and start to hide themselves.The idea bulb won't lights up.They would mock me" Eh cepatlah! Ko kan pandai benda ni semua!Esok nak hantar tau!"


The Brain Bulbs!!

If I'm a genius,your work would be done in a jiffy! I got my own essay to finish too,but if I kept forced by the one who doesn't want to think.....the force of my brain just won't work.I can't work under pressure....so I end up helping them without finishing my own essay.The good thing is,my teacher always ask my help to count those books and send them to teacher's room -phew-my book would be excluded heee XP.When you got something,don't let people take advantage on you.Of course sometimes that I felt like shouting to stop forcing me but my mind keep telling me that "What if they were too panic and really wanted my help so bad?So they acted that way".I would feel fine if they pronounce the word "Thank You".

It feels good when I start to finish my own essay,all the ideas get into place and I feel like my mind couldn't stop thinking on what to write and the ideas usually come like bullets from machine guns firing at my head."You want us?Here we come!"<----blow my mind please! Haha but there was a time that I couldn't sleep because I prepared so much ideas for my debate speech and my mind just seems hungry for more.The next day,I've been told that I was better than the winning team but luck wasn't on my side and my team mates were first timers....so it's not their fault either.

So everything seems nice when it comes naturally without being forced :)

Starwars :May the force be with you!




Labels: ,




Blogger Qurratu Kushairi SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 11:48 PM  

I hate so much to those yang tak berapa nak reti cakap Thank you -.-'


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 11:54 PM  

Hehe,no manners and very unappreciated XD


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

tu lah kan.

bukannya kita tak nak tolong tapi it's just that when we were under pressure,ideas don't just come.jadi blur tak tentu pasal.haha

plus,they sometimes forgot to say thank you,tu yang jadi rasa annoyed kadang-kadang tu.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

Yush! pushing and kept pushed.
Hehe sakit hati XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 8, 2012 at 12:24 AM  

pity u..
but its okay, sebab when u help people and shared ur knowledge, u will have double triple and more knowledge and ideas..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 8, 2012 at 7:30 AM  

So True!!! :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 9, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

Heheh . . .
Asalkan ikhlas x.x
Your situation is harder than mine. Once, I'm always being forced to draw diagrams. But I love to do it somehow. I love to see the way my pencil dance gracefully on papers! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM  

Lol! ili the pencil dancer!


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM  

Every time I'm trying to draw, I can feel someone is helping me. That's why I'm able to teach my pencil how to dance...
Got it? Got it? You know WHO...

Post a Comment