A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, February 10, 2012 @ 9:13 AM  |  15 Comment(s)

Who says Homo Marriage lasts forever? Look at my Rayban! They were "divorced" T.T
Cause of "divorce"?Ray thinks he's handsomer than Ban so he found a new BF :P

Domo: "I didn't munch them I swear!"

I left my Rayban Wayferer in my Domo Bag,and I also forgot to put it in its case.It was Rainy season so I didn't have the chance to show off my Rayban but....2 weeks later,the sun was happy again!The clouds aren't crying anymore but I was about to cry when I tried to reach my Rayban....it splits!


There wasn't any chemistry left between Ray and Ban....Maybe Domo Munch their heart...Although they were gay...but their "divorce" disappoints me! Even a glue or duct tape couldn't save their "Marriage" because:


I really don't know who did break their "Marriage",my brother was my first suspect because he did break my previous shades...The White Heart Gucci shades =.='.

EXHIBIT A EVIDENCE

T.T they are still together although the other part is handicapped.
Love is blind?Perhaps...

My Brother tried to make fun of Ray and Ban
Dude,you should be grateful to have a sister like me to cover your sexiness
I made you a blue T-shirt :D !
I can't blame him for the "divorce",it's my fault after all...I didn't keep it in its casing.

Right after the glue fails to save Ray and Ban's "marriage",the court of law has decided me to buy a new pair of shades.... And I did!

Meet Tom Ford :) -Welcome to the family-
I keep Tom Ford safe,if my brother ever lay a finger on it.
I'll make him buy another Rayban Wayferer for me Muahaha!

PS/:Gay and Homo marriages didn't last long plus it's against our religion! Liselle Fights To Stop Homo Marriages!






Labels:




Blogger megu SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

lol,i laught so much while reading this entry XD
Thanks god,my RayBan still together till now XDDDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

Whoa! Haha,Lucky you! your Rayban still intact XD huhu...T.T


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM  

Umm..u mad?I'm kinda lost in translation with the "#pissedoff thingy" ...totally not supporting LGBT


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

HAHA

ingatkan apa tadi!

My shades broke too a few weeks back.still havent get a new one T.T

yeah fight against LGBT!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 1:19 PM  

Avoid eye cancer with shades :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 2:02 PM  

I got Coach and it still intact and solid :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM  

U must be super neat!vowow -salute- :D!


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

ni rayban ori ke yang patah ni?aduhaiiii sal la cuai sgt... haih... xpe,petaling street byk!hahaha XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

Mustilah tidak! mwahaha


Blogger iAmCekbolat SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

kahkahkah.. funny LOL ! adk kmu pakai rayban patah tu


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 11, 2012 at 12:03 AM  

ROFL,he is mocking me actually XDD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 11, 2012 at 3:25 AM  

its okay, ur ray and ban divorce but you got tom ford!
arha~
i'm lucky, my shades tak patah, walau tuan empunya adalah seorang yang ganass..hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 11, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

Waaah! heee durable! :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM  

Sporting brother! xD
I don't wear shades. there's no chemistry between that thing and me Q.Q


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

Aww darliing,one day there will be a chemistry between one of em" Mr H loves this post!!!

Post a Comment