A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, March 10, 2012 @ 1:56 PM  |  24 Comment(s)

Tada!! Hey guys I'm back! 2 days without blogging makes me feel like it has been 2 years...Huhu Don't worry! I'm back and I'm hopping to your blogs as soon as I can :)

I was having a "restraining order"<----nothing serious actually,the laptop is needed on a mission....Reporting on duty~ ehehehe.To avoid boredom,a pen and book finally saved me,writing manually just like writing in an old diary,Once upon a minute there....."Nur Firzanah Turun Sekarang!"

Whoa...what have I done?? I haven't go downstairs since morning and my dad sounds pretty angry..So I went downstairs.

What suprised me is,my dad was holding a package with the name "Liselle Moncherrie" with the extra "R" hehehe :D

"Buku dah sampai,hehehe"seriously dad you got me!The package arrived at 2.30pm,it was raining and luckily my dad was in his library when the PosLaju van passed by.It's from Mr Clive Einstein! February
CPR program :D Oh yes!! It has arrived.Honestly I felt too excited when I was writing this post,you might probably annoyed with the danger mark (!)<-----Extreme Happiness hehehe XD

Coraline was hard to find and the book is still in my wishlist for 2 years,I'm sorry to cost you trouble, Mr Clive.Huhu but The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid is way better! Oh yeah I only own 2 series,Rodrick Rules and The Last Straw.That really saved me from the misery of boredom...Hohoho ^3^Thank you so much Mr Clive.
URGENT!! Front
side




Back side


Opening "ceremony'


Tada!!! :D

Thank you to my new minions! New followers :D that followed me recently and I appreciate you guys
Thank you so much <3 Minions are not mini onions okay?hehe and Thanks to you guys with your awesome comments!! :D I'm working on another story which is kinda have a different twist with my previous works :) Love you <3 Have a great weekend !

Labels:




Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

oh yeah diary of a wimpy kid. i saw at borders,the whole series cost rm140 after discount.am still thinking nak beli ke tak.hahaha

i read the whole Cabin Fever in a bookstore and i like it! :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

hahahahah yahoooo!so terbukti mphonline works efficiently! senang la pasni! order dari sana aje untuk pemenang2 program membaca tu...kehkehkehh :P

anyway,hope u enjoy it and join la lagi.it's not a one time thing.the same people can win again! :P

again,nice having u back girl! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

@H.S=I know a bookstore can go way cheaper and cheapest but have the highest quality BOOKEXCESS at Amcorp mall.Trust me the prices will WOW you!
Cabin fever is the latest! So far I love the whole series! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM  

@Mr Clive= hehe dah hbis baca! almost 3 hours! hehe so fun!
MPH online works! hehe it also included the receipt of purchase :D.
Ohohoho I'll consider to join again hehehe :3


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

hmm looks like i hv to buy one laa the wimpy kid ni eventho im not kid any more..curiosity kills the cat..hehe harus dibeli..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 3:06 PM  

Hoho,hey I think reading kids' books are more fun and adventure! I never actually owned a grown up novel except shopaholic.hehehe


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

wow! bestnya dapat buku!! dr Mr Clive ??


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

HeNRieTTa JoSe said...
Happy reading to u....i love it too....and chicken soup....but most of the time, i got them from library....hehehe...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM  

@Cappucino=Yep it's from Mr Clive!!
hehe :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM  

@Henrietta= I love Chicken Soup too!
Real life motivational stories :D


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

wahhh,, seronok lah dia kan.. hee~~ I think I always see this book at the book store.. hmm, at jusco maybe..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

Mwehehehe J.J pun ada! seronok sgt hehe


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

i did send something @ formspring...pls check!:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 6:21 PM  

Hoho! Alrighty then :D Everyday I'm answering :D


Blogger megu SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

huhu,wimpykid!my favourite series~


Blogger F. SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 10:21 PM  

God.. i always dreaming to get a 'free' novel haha coz the price quite expensive.. thats y i prefer reading on9 :D

p.s: followed u on twitter.nice background :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

@Megu= Oh yesss! So much fun! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

@Faza= I hope you'll win!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 3:10 AM  

liselle!!!
miss you so mucho!
arha~

happy reading yea..:DDD


Blogger Pocket SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 6:30 AM  

waahh.. i seriously dont have the time to read now, its like when u'r 20, the time flies even faster.
40? the time flies like u didnt even own them even a single minute...
60? there is not much time anymore..
hahahah

hey! about your last post 'how young am i'
i always thought u'r young,
but not that young!
good going girl,
u got me fooled there sis :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 6:42 AM  

@Miss M= I miss you too!
I finished the book and I kept laughing until the end! mwehehe!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 6:44 AM  

@Pocket= I think I need to finish reading all the kids' genres book before I turned 20!
Hehe well,my writing seems to be more
older than me huhuhu :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

Yeah, you're so excited. Extreme happiness shown by the pictures! xD
You used your time wisely. Good Moncherrie xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM  

@Ili=hehehe Time is money! Reading is Power! :D

Post a Comment