A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, March 14, 2012 @ 12:00 PM  |  14 Comment(s)

The SPM results turn out to be released<----"just like releasing beasts" earlier,on 21st March....
Source? The official KPM facebook page of course! A strong source for education rather than hearing rumors,hehehe.Well earlier or not,the results are still coming out somehow.Am I prepared?pretty much mentally prepared.



What done is done,there's nothing we can do about it unless we improve ourselves on the next time.So what's my B plan? I'll be back on school as a Six-former....but I had to go to my mom's school...which would be awkward and she'll know everything about me when I'm in school! Oh man! I need to find new friends too,hmmm I never been into the same school with my mom. I told her that would be a nightmare!

There are always the dark side and the bright side,so it's totally my fault for playing around when other people were studying their brains out for SPM.Huhu I think my results will hit me hard on the face but who knows maybe it will turn up to be good<----need a lot of miracles to happen that way Firzanah.

From the way I see it,50% depends on luck,and I never stop praying for the best :).God knows what best for us and when something that we hope to be good but it turns out the other way,maybe it's not meant for us but it doesn't mean that we are failures.Everyone has their own potential to be good at something and I think,I need a bullet proof jacket....

Mom recently told me that she sensed that I might get the UIA offer.Whoa! That was a very reliable sensor you got there mom.Hoping for the best but expecting the worst :).All the best for SPM guys :D

*This is a scheduled post,I'm away at the moment :D*


Labels:




Blogger megu SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM  

wish you a good result ^^


Blogger ch000tz SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM  

best of luck :)


Blogger Choki SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

Best of luck Liselle!! Insya-Allah..You did your best..So let Allah do the rest aites? ;-)


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 3:41 PM  

tunggu result spm ni memang mendebarkan.

hopefully your mum's instincts are right! insyaAllah ;)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

All the best liselle.. I hope u get the best result k.. Insyaallah, with his permission you get what u want..=)

you away to kl right??


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 4:25 PM  

Best of luck!:-)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

scheduled post???where u goooo???wherrrr???

anyway,all the best on the 21st!


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 7:21 PM  

baru tengok berita tadi. its true, 21 march. :D wohooo cant wait but at the same time, I feel nervous :|


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

best of luck, dear =D


Blogger ~~ZusUliYaiNi mAMaT~~ SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 11:31 PM  

best of luck to you...Insyaallah..


Anonymous mira mohamed SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 2:11 AM  

i'm applying at UIA too! May Allah gives the best for both of us. amiinn~~ :D


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

liselle..all the best! :)


Blogger miss daya SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

good luck yang.. hmm for sure u can get A1 for your english.. ;)


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
michael kors online
michael kors uk
nike free run 2
abercrombie
burberry outlet
ray ban
coach outlet store online
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren outlet
lebron 12
hollister kids
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
juicy couture
timberland boots
michael kors outlet
nike nfl jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
gucci outlet
designer handbags
kobe 9
nike running shoes
replica watches
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet
jordan retro
ralph lauren
adidas shoes
celine bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
kate spade
pandora jewelry
cheap jordans
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
air max 90

Post a Comment