A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, March 5, 2012 @ 6:54 PM  |  31 Comment(s)



I've been a fan of Michael Jackson since I was still a baby!<-----I was amazed when I watched his Thriller video on tv.

He has a special talent that made him as The King Of Pop
-Moonwalking,Moongliding only he has never been to the moon.He's a star that's why!
-Robot Dancing
Those are his signature moves that amuse people.
Now he's no longer with us.His songs are still playing by devoted fans worldwide.

One sunny evening while I was making coffee for tea time,I heard my brother was singing a song.It was Billie Jean but he twisted the lyrics!

The lyric supposed to be like this
"Billie Jean is not my lover,she just a girl who says I'm the one.But the kid is not my son
No,No,No,No.No"....I can't count how many NO's he mentioned XD


My bro sang like this
"Billie Jean is not my size,no no no no"

I was like...O.o no! Man you sing it all wrong XD
My parents were there and we all end up laughing! He was 12.
My dad said "Memangla bukan saiz adik,MJ tu kurus adik debab!Haha"
He was blurred,he thought that what he sang was right....I gotta tell you that he might has the largest ears in my family but....he always messed up the things that he listened to.

"Marilah Bergoyang"<----remember this song?It's from the local artist V.E
When my brother just listened to that.....it happens to be "Magaga Bagoya"<----Red Indians Language
Dude...mom and dad should by you a hearing aid.

Why?
1.You never get things right
2.You never listen to what we ordered you to do
3.You never focus when people were talking to you

I might be an evil sister but I will always have to look after you.So be a nice brother!hehe


I met Mj once,please do be jell-us :)
At Amcorp Mall PJ,
Action Figure!!


Labels: ,




Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

Billie Jean, is not my size.. heheheh


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

Haha,XDD that was an epic moment!
XD


Blogger Qurratu Kushairi SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

laahh ingatkan apa lah tadi :P haha
adik you is just so adorable :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

like mj's dance :D

hehe.. billie jean is not my size, no no no.. adik yg nakal ^^ tpi menghiburkan.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM  

@Qurratu= hehe suspense je,adorable as always XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM  

@Steff=Totally love em'!
He mostly being funny because of his
"Blurrness" XD


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

hahaha..your lil brother is so cute...

i don't really know about MJ's songs back then but when he died i wanna hear all his songs and also feel sad about him out of blue...


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

hikhik, Billie jean is one of my favorite song, ever!


Blogger Amira Faiza SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM  

gelak guling guling. haha!


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

hahahaha.. he messed up what he listen and hear.. but cumil i think.. hee~~


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

Like mother like son la..huhu..**just kidding!**

Hahaha..It must be so funny haa..hehe..^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM  

@Miss P= hehe,indeed XD.He deserve his title The King Of Pop because his songs are awesome!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 9:43 PM  

@Ayuni= Hehe cool.I love almost all of Mj's songs :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 9:44 PM  

@Mira= ROFL <----Roll on the floor Laugh haha :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM  

@Hani= hehe cute but it ain'r cute when he misunderstanding things XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

@Ieda= yeah! They are the ultimate duo and he looks a lot like my mom and so as their attitude and behaviors but my mom is wayyy better than him ! haha


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

I can't remember what happened when I was a baby! xD
Hey! I can do moonwalking!!!...by using my fingers only xD
About lyrics, I have no idea if I just listen to it and I'll end up making a sentence that sounds the same xD


Blogger F. SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 11:34 PM  

haha just remember my little cousin sang "love burger king" instead of "love bug again" by Jonas brothers! LOL!!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM  

@Ili=Hahaha it's hard to forget things that bring impacts to my life.
Well sometimes what we hear from songs are totally different from the lyrics blame the singers who sang with their accent XD!hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM  

@Faza= Whoa! Haha that's so funny!
Love Burger King! <3


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 12:31 AM  

ur choice of musics rock laa garfield!heee i likeee! :D hohoho

ur bz with what eh?ekekek :P

anyway,have a good night u! sweet dreams! kalau nightmare pun ok kot!hahah XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 12:39 AM  

@Mr CLive= we have same music taste kot! hahaha

Busy taking care of the unhealthy :'(
Goodnight then Have A Blast Dream!

Hoho nightmares,I didn't have any nightmares yet on 2012 but,maybe I'll face the real nightmare on 22nd March


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 1:28 AM  

you should correct you bro. not by writing here. hihihihihhi ;D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 2:13 AM  

Everyone loves their siblings and I've corrected him before posting this plus I've corrected him 3 years ago because this happened in 2009.
Just want to share.I'm his sister I know what I'm doing.People don't have to tell me what to do.It's my own responsibility


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 8:51 AM  

ahaha..comel jek salah lirik but confident!


Blogger Choki SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM  

Haha!! Klakar gile!! XD You should tell him to make a billy jean parody la..Video, jeans and everything :-D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

@Cad= haha confident! Betul tu!
Comel tu comel dah haha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM  

@Choki= wooo Nice idea because he likes twisting lyrics! hahah! I'll considered bout it! haa


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM  

so sweet....little kids use to mix up all the lyrics and come out with their own version....never know of 12 years done the same....he must be cute....


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

Haha true,but now he's 14 cute grown
handsome? hahaaXD


Blogger cotton candy SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM  

sy suka the voice..hehe

Post a Comment