A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, March 12, 2012 @ 11:43 PM  |  15 Comment(s)


Harley Quinn ,the diamond shaped pattern outfit marks the identity,of a clown.I found that clowns are mysterious people who hides under thick make ups to entertain other people.Wearing hats with bells that jingling,painted faces that show broad smiles or sad faces like The Mime.

Harley Quinn
*Images from Mr Goo*

Riding one-wheeled bicycle while juggling the balls and making fun of themselves in order to carve smiles and laughter on the audience faces.Why am I curious about these clowns? I'm not afraid of clowns but I dislike the job,as Clowns....I'm always the target because I don't like to smile<-----my smile is there only it is upside down.Do rotate your head I challenge you! Nah just kidding~

I know it's the job to make people smile,but how about their feelings?Why they choose to be clowns?
The Circus,Freak shows and parties where clowns always fooling around makes me sad.Weird? Yes I feel sad for the clowns because people are laughing at them....because of their jokes but I don't know why I always feel that way.They want people to laugh but I'm the one who feel sad watching them XD.

The "Why So Serious" Joker from Batman is probably the reason why I feel this way....

Everyone has their stories,what about the clowns?What's their mysterious stories?
The post of boredom! Expressing my long time curiosity which is not so long in words...Who are these mysterious entertainers?

Labels:




Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM  

I am afraid with their looks.. scary looks I think hahaha.. U should have friend who are clown to know about them.. Could u??


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM  

I like the phantom...he's also wearing a mask...mysteries...


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

i find clowns scary.

clowns remind me of this one story where a man who works as a clown die while he was entertaining the audience.he fell to the ground,but people are still laughing cos they thought it was part of the joke.turns out he's dead.

it was really terrible. :(


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

same with me, i don't feel happy when the clown man makes their joke because i feel very sorry to them. Not because i look down on them and i don't ever look down on them but I'll think that how much happy their life to make people happy and laugh with their jokes and fake smile...I feel sad, so clown doesn't works on me...harhar


Blogger ch000tz SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:01 PM  

weirdo! haha


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

huh.. poor. mr. clowns. sometimes they do so much jokes to entertain peoples. but not all appreciate their work. and.. clowns look so weird. i mean the painting" at the face. hehe.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM  

@Hani= Hehe hard to approach clowns they might be putting pranks on me.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

@Lady W= the phantom! hoho admire them! very mysterious :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

@Miss P=That's what I feel yes!!Totally the same thoughts that I have in mind.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

@C'axoera= Weirdo mysterio!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

@Steff= True,not many appreciate them....I'm so sentimental


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

sometimes i feel like me myself like a clown...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 1:48 PM  

Oh Why do you say so darl?


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 2:05 PM  

i love clowns and love what they are doing.as u rightly pointed out yourself,they are hiding under their thick make-ups to entertain us so we can have laughters burst out of us - that's a wonderful thing they are doing for us.

:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 2:21 PM  

Hehe you'e the clown lover~!

Post a Comment