A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, March 11, 2012 @ 4:56 PM  |  30 Comment(s)



My Fave Shopping Mall!

It was a very very strange yet the most happiest moment in my life... The "love at the first sight" in a shoe boutique "Primavera" I still remember that moment when I was walking around the shop looking for the perfect shoes for my mom,

The story begins----
A very handsome guy just walked in the shop,he is very fair and has a small beard which makes him more attractive :DDD he wore a white cap,a white t-shirt with a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers.. aka -"Abang Sneakers"- hik3..

As I walked to my mom suddenly my legs were unbalance and I nearly fell beside him XD,
fortunately I managed to control myself from falling -phew-

I went to a large mirror near him to look at myself..things were very unexpected when he looked me in the eyes with a very long yet deep stare :DDD I could melt if my mom wasn't there, We looked at each other and it was magic!

He electrify me with his stare..his eyes were like wow and I couldn't resist it. No guys ever stare at me like the way he did,but the stare ends when my mom stared at both of us with a very awkward stare until my Mr M feel abashed and put his palms on his face walking out the shoe store.

I can't stop remembering about him,I've been thinking about him recently still I wonder.." Is he thinking about me too?" "Is he my true love?" "Will the 2 of us meet again?" I hope to see him again whenever I got a chance. I will never forget you Mr M

This is my first post in 2011* Boring Sunday XD......




Labels:




Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM  

Hmmm love at the first sight ya...hehe!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

whoaaa...
hm..
it could be..
who knows rite?
teehee~


Blogger AIRA SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

woah...first sight of love..i had it once...dari mata turun ke hati:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

@Lady W= it was long time ago XD
hehe now there's no more love


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

@Miss M=Maybe,maybe not
Yeah who knows someday... XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 8:30 PM  

@Aira=Yes it is magical! Beautiful
and feels like flying but when get back to reality it feels like our face hits the ground...owh XD


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM  

hi, dear!! hahaha.. I still manage to comment on your post... lalala~~
can you draw that guy.. maybe I can find him for u.. LOL..

I don't want my sis dreaming a lot about that guy so I dengan reala hati find him for u.. Hee~~

Jangan marah sis.. Just kidding!! I

If u dont go for it u never know.. (pinjam ayat seefood jap)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

Hehe,draw the face? Hehe susah tu!
I can't delete his image from my memory :'( but again,there are hopes
hehehe


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

Wow! hopefully the two of you will meet again..insyaallah..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 10:06 PM  

Amin ya rabbal A'lamin,hehe XD. Angan angan <---


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM  

Bestnya dapat rasa pengalaman cmni Liselle. Siap main tenung2 lagi. hehe :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM  

Huhu,eye catching! Maybe ade chance lagi,kne kt Lisa hehe <3


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 1:01 AM  

dear, your former school smka slim river right?? in my home town.. selamat cik adik ni bukan my junior.. huhuhu..

comment do not reflect to title.. hahaha..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 1:04 AM  

Mana tahu ni??haha hehe klu tak hbis la sy kantoi nakal kt skola dlu...XD
hehehe Akak skolah mana dlu?


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 1:07 AM  

taw lah.. dari citer kat sini.. naik bas dari sungkai.. mana lagi ada sekolah dh area situ.. ingat gak cakap seoklah lama smka kan.. huhu..

smka kerian dear..


Anonymous mira mohamed SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 1:13 AM  

so sweet. eyes never lies. good luck dear! :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM  

piwitt..haha .. fall in love huh? XD who is that guy?


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 2:05 AM  

alolololoorhhh
someone sudah kene struck by cupid laaa!haha XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 8:08 AM  

@Hani= Hahahaa!ouh SMKA Kerian,maw jauh2 dr rumah XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM  

@Mira= hehe can be sweet,but can be bitter


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 8:10 AM  

@Steff=He remains a mystery~ huhu :'(


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 8:11 AM  

@Mr Clive=it was long a time ago,and probably forgets about me.XD


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

so ade jumpe lg tak lepas tu? hihihi...


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

Hopefully you two will meet again one day..:-)


Blogger Choki SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM  

One way to know..Go there every day at the exact same time..Haha XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

@Cadlyn= Huhu sadly that was the first and the last...:'(


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

@Shafiq= Yea! Hopefully!! weee :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

@Choki= He's never there anymore...


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

awww...sweet..XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

Sweeter than honey!

Post a Comment