A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, March 13, 2012 @ 1:45 PM  |  26 Comment(s)


Have you ever heard the F licence,if you don't,well I'm glad to explain :D
I failed the driving test!

Many bad words could be derived from F

Fail
Faint
Fool
Frustrated
last but not least the cuss F_ _ _<-----Don't fill in the blanks.

I was okay this morning,I met my schoolmates and tuition mates,we are all busy saying "I miss you" and "How are you?" and not to forget the nerves that bugging me all day!

I never had any problems when going up the hill,but today??That was the worst,the car started to go backwards!! Failed!

JPJ"Adik bawak borang ni,pg on the road test plak"
So I took the form and slowly walked to the counter....and waited for 2 hours to move on with on the road test....luckily my friends were there so it wasn't too boring and all I do is laugh with them until...

"Kereta no. 3,Nur Firzanah"my turn!
My buddies wish me good luck and there was Kiwi aka Mr H! The JPJ that happened to be my tester...he looks like Mr H.Exactly the same,the face the,the shades that Mr H always puts on.I was like "Is he stalking me???"<------That was paranoid it's not Mr H.....he failed many students before so I know I'll be the next victim...He's the most strict JPJ officer!

"Ok,adik dah ready?Saya pesan awal2 jaga keselamatan,"he said.
Everything was fine....until we reached the traffic light..."Ni salah lorong ni,ok slow2 awak bg signal kiri,pastu parking tepi tu"said Kiwi's twin.....the sign of failure.

JPJ: Awak perasan tak kesalahan pertama awak?Saya malas nak tegur saya biar je tp bila dah masuk salah lorong....tu saya tak boleh tolong

Me:Erk,hmm......

JPJ: Kenapa dengan awak ni?Nervous sangat ek?

He drove me into a park and he kept telling me what should I do next time and then he drove me back.He was driving so fast until I feel like "Take me god take me!".......ugh the embarrassment for failing the test......How embarrassing...many people fail today,my friends failed too so we are even.

A middle-age woman told me that "Itu sebenarnye,saje bagi fail.Nak cukupkan kuota,duit lagi tapi mmg ramai budak2 lpas SPM dia bagi fail." killing the joy ride...

The Fail Licence...watch this the craziest driving test ever!

P....wait for me...another test in 2 weeks..really killed my mood..Firzanah is a failure.

Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

hahah
firstly,relax.chill.calm down.it's not the end of the world.
maybe you're not getting enough driving time yet.it happens for first timers...hehehe :)

right now,just go on and have fun - main game ke apa ka...dont think too much about it!heee~


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 2:07 PM  

its okay liselle. my brother failed too and that was what my father told him about the officer's tactic purposely failed the new driving license's student. :/

Kali kedua ni mesti you boleh punya! :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

@Mr Clive= ehehe I began to hate driving now....public transport!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

@Lisa= Tulah mcm tak adil!tapi nak buat mcm mana dah nasib XD..okay I'll do my best next time! :D


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM  

alolo...takpe liselle...cube lagi next time k... :) InsyaAllah boleh punye..relax :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

Thx so much akak...huhu stressful day


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 3:44 PM  

Its ok dear.. my friend took several times but still failed..

So, test parkig tak sempat ker?? Naik bukit memang.. kalau tak berenti betul2 boleh undur.. tekan jer minyak kuat2 bagi naik.. lantak lah bunyi bising pun asalkan naik.. hohoho.. ni mesti nervous kan bila dah trundur sikit.. I used to be like that but press minyak and vrooomm..

Thank god when I took driving test at noon so JPJ dont realized my mistakes.. heh!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

whoa! I should have do the same thing earlier! :'(....several times??
I'm so annoyed with the JPJ officers..my friends get yelled..XD
I wish for the best but expecting the worst.Huhu


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

biasalah tu.. but dont give up ok.. alah,, next time try my advice.. mana tahu boleh nanti.. =) another thing, dont wear shoes yg terlalu tabal takut tak rasa masa press minyak..

but today just chill ok.. dont stress too much!!


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

don't give up, I've done 4 test in order to get that driving licence!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM  

@Hani=wokayy! I'll follow your guide!
hehe I feel better now.Ty so much! <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM  

@Ayuni= I met someone who took 4 tests today! I admire the spirit of not giving up! Thx for reminding me :D <3


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM  

don't give up dear.. i took 2 times to be expert like today but stil langgar dinding and tiang sana sini..hihi


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 7:36 PM  

Yes I will never give up!
hehe the walls weren't supposed to
be there!
Yosh! I'll do my best!!!and I can't wait to see you :DDDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM  

haha memang the biggest fail ever :D


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

wah dah test?

it's okay, you can do it for the second test..!!go..liselle!!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

hahah please dont! it's one of the funnest things to do around!heee~


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 10:12 PM  

@Muhd=hehe der dah terer la ni,hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

@Miss P= Yep,hehe yeahhh I'll do better next time hewhew


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

@Mr Clive= don's stop don't stop hehe I love Foster the people!<---is it about the video that you're talking about?


Blogger F. SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 12:52 AM  

Take me god take me.. -> LOL!

dedicate a song to u by Justin- Never say Never :)

it is just a game.failed success.. and d important thing u never give up from failure ok dear!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 1:21 AM  

Huhu the words of motivation!
Thx so much dearie :D
I'm getting up from my failure! Yesssss!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM  

*give u a big hug*

dont worry, next time u will be much more better than the instructor!

the next test, surely u can shut he up! coz u will be like a pro racer! eh, ops.. like a pro driver.. :D


Blogger megu SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 8:47 AM  

cheer sis~i fail my driving test too.. and going to take another this sem break =.=''

anyway,good luck for the next test :D


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 14, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

chill dear....its ok....there would always be a second chance....good luck for next test....

i know u r not a failure....


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

alahai..don't give up dik!! you're not a failure..insyaallah, you'll pass the next test. All the best!

Post a Comment