A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, March 4, 2012 @ 6:17 PM  |  28 Comment(s)


A "Cameo" Of The Red Kancil That I drove


I've greeted the steering,
Saying "Stomp Up" to the clutch,
Rolling-shaking the gear side to side and up and down,
Tick-tocking the signals,
Screaming along the breaks
Voila! My fear of driving is gone :D

Being yelled at is probably most the annoying thing that happened during driving~
Apparently my driving instructor happened to know my dad....this is getting creepier XD
Luckily after 3 times of driving lessons,I finally get the rhythm!

Today I tried to drive on the real road instead of the mini driving circuit!
Yay and I've done well today hehehe!
And my instructor ask me to bring a small pillow so I can feel comfortable and to enhance ...It's hard to be short!
I have a confidence now,although I still making the same mistakes....sheeesh!<---What's wrong with me??

When I look other people having their lessons perfectly without having any troubles,and me?

"Eh,ape awak ni?!" Okay....Mr L with his lectures
I extend my lesson hours...3 hours more for RM 75,money is always the thing~

Waiting for my JPJ test on 13th March....ouh please I need my P licence !!!

Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM  

hahaha niceeee!
just a quick one,nanti lepas da pass,jangan bawak kete auto aje...nanti terlupa bawak manual,ha masak pulak da...keh3


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 6:35 PM  

moga dpt lesen keta dgn cepat :D


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 6:45 PM  

Hehehe...Agree with Mr Clive. Good luck for the test. :-)


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

hikhik, you can do it!


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM  

The class that I hate the most driving class.. Asyik kena tengking.. Huh!! But I finally I got finally my licensed although not practice so much.. oh,yeah!! Buat elok2 lah nanti yea masa test jpj tu..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 7:44 PM  

@Mr Clive= Ohoho betul2 haish kereta baru la mcm ni,hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 7:44 PM  

@Steff= Thx darling :D hee :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 7:45 PM  

@Shafiq= ty so much! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

@Ayuni= Thank you for the support yeah! Driving spirit burned up :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM  

@Hani= betul,asyik kne marah je
Huhu :3Wow you must be a pro now!.Thx for the best wishes :D.I'll do my best!


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

all the best kawann! ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

Thx darling! :D


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

Yes! you can do it! Fighting! Fighting! ^^


Blogger F. SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

haha i also have a hard time to get the car license.

now i can drive a big car even im short >.<.. trust me, u can do it babe!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 11:55 PM  

@Ieda= Yosh! Fighting for a victory!! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 4, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

@Faza= Wow! I need to learn from you!
Salute to Faza! :D


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 12:43 AM  

good for you liselle, stay calm okay! you're one step closer :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 1:12 AM  

Lisa!!! Ok I will darling :D heee :3


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 2:49 AM  

yo garfield!
if the book da sampai kat rumah u,do tell me k.
sebab xde terima confirmation dari mph.so takut lahh nanti bayar kosong aje... >_< heeee~

good night garfield! :)


Blogger Choki SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM  

G'luck Liselle!! I've yet to start my 10 hours though..Too bz with studies and what not T____T"


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

I miss my old car; ABX (My parents car) xD
First of all, congratulation! I know you can do it... WELL!!! :3
Being short is not an issue, okay. Look at me? I know nothing about car e.e
Later drive on the real road and make your way to Pulau Pinang, okay! Hahaha!!!


Blogger ch000tz SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 2:28 PM  

kete auto is alwaz be the best choice evaaa! hahahahah


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM  

@Mr Clive=Sure do! Don't worry hehe
Good Monday to you! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

@Choki=Thx Choki! Oh busy bee,I hope that you can start your lessons soon :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM  

@Ili= ABX sounds like Abs<--6 packs!
Hehe,well I guess I just need help from pillows to make me reach the clutch XD
I will! My first drive to Penang! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

@C'axoera= Ohoho semestinya tggu kereta auto! :)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 5:41 PM  

good luck....dun worry....once the test is over....u gonna hit the road....


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 5:46 PM  

Thx Henrietta :D.Let's hit the road and the breaks :D

Post a Comment