A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, March 21, 2012 @ 1:27 AM  |  7 Comment(s)

 

Let's hit  back to the days before I got into the teenage life,
2005,When I was 11.....I was a geek.All I do is watching tv...until my dad pulled the Astro smartcard.
I knew lots of things from tv,facts and everything.Dad just don't understands me he thought that learning from tv is IMPOSSIBLE,he forced me to study.I was popular in my primary school for being "THE KID",they thought that I was clever and the headmaster gave RM 1 for almost everyday because I assisted him to translate english books during the assembly.

I locked myself in my room,did I study?No,I read comics.For kids like me that used to attend the "Sekolah Agama Rakyat" on every evening.UPKK is like  UPSR but it's for the religious subs such as Fiqh,Akidah,Akhlak and etc,I have to take that test and there's only a month left for me. So I grabbed all the textbooks from Standard 1 till Standard 5. There were 8 subjects,so when 8x5=40.Did you believe that I successfully memorize them all and score 8 A's for my UPKK? Arabic was my fave subject and I used to be really good in Arabic,but now...there are all history.

5 A's for UPSR and 8 A's for my UPKK,qualifies me to go to a boarding school.It was the coolest thing that ever happened to me,but then I became lazy....I was a mischief.I was too enjoying my life and forgot the main purpose that school isn't for cool.School is the place where we all have to study! You might have read my previous post about my sleeping habits. I couldn't force my eyes to stay awake and when PMR comes....6 A's I got  C for my Arabic which was a great hit on the face.I slept 30 minutes during Arabic Language Exam for PMR.....since then my academics gone poor.

I lost hope and confident,but my mom always tells me that "Sayang je,otak ada tapi malas".I put myself at the lowest scale for everything.Low self-esteem?perhaps...but now they are history.My glorious day were over long time ago and tomorrow is about to begin....



Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

i miss my zaman kegemilangan too.

i was a really smart kid,5 A's for UPSR,and 8 A's for pmr.But to be honest starting form 2,i lost hope in science subject.i started to realise that writing will always be my passion.i know i want to be a writer since i was seven you know! haha but i studied hard anyway and gain 8 A's.Hence the entrance to MRSM.

masuk je mrsm,semester one was fine.but starting sem 2,i just fell apart.i couldn't take the pressure any longer.everyone around me wanted to be an engineer ,doctors or anything related to science.while me? i want to be something else.my results start to become so terukk.

and now im in college studying mass comm.am really grateful for it ;)

and now i think im getting my zaman kegemilangan again.lots of people labels me as 'otak google'.and i feel much happier tahn before. xD

dun worry after ni college kan ada! :D

high school is high school.college is a new thing! dun give up dear! :D


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

dear sis I same like u.. But, after my PMR, I lost hope.. My PMR is ok yeah but did not got straight A's.. Hmm, 8 A's actually.. Then, I think I got the worst result that time.. Huh!! So, when SPM I did not study very well and of course my SPM.. Oh, my god!! Pity on me.. SPM actually the worst result.. Lalala~~

But, u can stand up from ur failure.. Never give up.. College insyaallah you can score and never lost hope.. Ur mind will mature with ur age...


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM  

maybe you can be a scorer again when you are in university, only Allah knows!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

@H.S= COOL! Sometimes there are blessings in Disguise :D.Chase your dreams darling! <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

@Hani= Hehehe,
Rezeki ada dimana-mana
8 A'S for PMR IS AWESOME!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

@Ayuni= TRUE! hehehe I will push myself :D


Blogger Fid"s SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 6:53 PM  

ok ..
berdebar tak ms ambil result..
gua dulu ambil result pastu senyum kat cikgu dan terus start motor balik umuah. tengok result kat umah ...

Post a Comment