A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @ 4:59 PM  |  30 Comment(s)


I Wake Up Every Evening
With A Big Smile On My Face

And It Never Feels Out Of Place.
And You're Still Probably Working
At A 9 To 5 Pace
I Wonder How Bad That Tastes



I feel dizzy and high...what's going on?Waking up and feels like the world is spinning.....I try to stand up but what I saw is my legs grows longer.Sheesh my eyes would probably doing their vision tricks or whatsoever.I got to admit my legs look different than before.....I must have been dreaming in conscious.

I walked to my bathroom slowly like a drunken person and I feel so tall.Everything that used to be "out of reach of children" are reachable now.Am I flying ?High as a kite or being drugged....

Grabbed the towel,my eyes were still closed while brushing my teeth....the sink seems to be shrinking and shorter then before...I had to bend down to wash my tooth brush...weird day...As I open the mirror case,suddenly my hands were taking a shaver and a Gillette Shaving Foam.

What am I going to do with these?I don't have a beard.I can't stop my hands from spraying the foam all over my chin and the side burn area.My right hand start to shave my right cheek and suddenly the mirror cabinet was closed and I saw a reflection of myself as a MAN!
I dropped the shaver and screamed "OH MY GOD!!! I'M A MAN!" with a coarse voice and then I passed out....

Part of the dream

"Don't stop,don't stop talking to me...don't stop don't stop giving me things,don't stop, don't stop laughing about it"....the sound of my alarm,it's 11 am...I over slept! I woke up in shocked...I'm normal..I'm not a man! I'm not a man,I'm not a man....seriously I repeated the same sentence when I was on my way to the bathroom.What a nightmare,my first nightmare in 2012.That's what I get for sleeping after Subuh prayer....XD

Labels:




Blogger Naz SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

hahahaha...now you're tall and slim huh..haha..just joking


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 6:22 PM  

Seriously yeah! But not so slim, I got muscles<---creepier than ever XD


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

haha...wow just like in a movie

so scarry!! XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM  

Indeed scary!...I wonder why I have that nightmare....hohoho


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

hahaha! what a terrible nightmare! nama lagi nighmare kan?


Blogger Choki SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

Haha!! Awesome gile the dream XD Well,I had more serious..and...worse dreams T___T" Btw,don't sleep after subuh too often..It's not good actually..Rezeki x masuk..Just saying :-)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 9:19 PM  

Oh, Liselle what u watch before u sleep hah?? hahahaha.. or what u are thinking when u go to sleep?? =)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 9:19 PM  

@Cappuccino= Perhaps a nightmare can be beautiful a nightmare<---certain matter XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 9:20 PM  

@Choki= mwehehee! Betul rezeki tak masuk tp dah selalu sgt susah nak tido malam terpaksa la tdo siang2.Huhuhu


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 27, 2012 at 9:22 PM  

@Hani=Ouuh good question! I think because I rejected guys that's why I had their revenge or some kind of dream to make me learn my lesson I guess...I'm so sorry KIWI!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

hahaha ni namanya sengal pnya mimpi!kehkehkehkehh...mcm mcm betul la...hahahah XD


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

hehehe....luckily its just a dream....please dun turn out to be man...hehehe....


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:24 AM  

@Mr Clive= mimpi yg sengal! Mwehehe
I am handsome! XDDD


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:24 AM  

I thought it was a true story but its not. hahahaha if you're a man, will you marry me? :PP


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

@Henrietta=At First I thought I was a man all this time!Luckily it was just a dream phew!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM  

@Lisa= Mwehehe it's almost real.
Hehe sure! I can have 4 wives,which number would you like to be? mwehehe just kidding my darling?


Blogger Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

Hihi .. nasib baik hanya mimpi ..teringat umi dengan movie yang bertukar jantina tu..

cian dear mimpi yang aneh mcm ni ..mesti banyak berfikir ni .. rehat2 a dear :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

Mwehehe mcm dlm movie plak,
Skrg ni sbb susah nk tdo mcm2 mimpi pelik2 dtg XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

hahahaha!
you're funny la..

tak tau nak kata nightmare or funnymare?
heheheh..

you will look beautiful as man.. beautiful man.>:P

nasib baik mimpi je..tapi memang tidur lepas subuh adakalanya dapat gak mimpi pelik2..huhu


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

Hehe pretty boy! The curse of the tomboy's club...

Betul,tido pagi2 mimpi pun fresh-fresh XDDD haha

Boleh dikategorikn funny mare kot.


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 1:15 PM  

hahaha interesting ! sometimes i wish i was a man :P

thats why i don't sleep after Subuh prayer. nanti rezeki lari hehe


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 5:47 PM  

ouh..scarynye bertuka jd laki..hahaha..

nasib baik mimpi je..
jom kite elakkan tido after subuh.. :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:16 PM  

hahaha berangan nak jadi lelaki...memang pelik laaa...hahhaa


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 28, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

growin older and bigger alredy :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 1:00 AM  

@Shira= Ohhh hohoh sometimes I thought about that too.I'm trying to stay awake then XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM  

@Cadlynn= Jom sama-sama kempen jgn tido lpas subuh! >.< yeahh!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM  

@Mr CLive= that was long time ago,mwehehe boys are free :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 1:02 AM  

@Steff= mwehehe I'm a man! XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 3:55 AM  

sampai jual toy?? hehehe.. hebat awak ni


Blogger kay_are SAID ON March 29, 2012 at 10:28 AM  

phew.. luckily its just a dream.. but think of it, its really nightmare! wake up in the morning and become someone else? NOO!!!

Post a Comment