A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, March 15, 2012 @ 12:00 PM  |  10 Comment(s)

I've been proposed!Who's the unlucky guy???
Bride-to-be Liselle? Hmmm....yes or no?

Long ago,there was an Arabian merchant was on his way to Malaya.He was a successful merchant and he married a British citizen,unfortunately his wife got killed by the Japanese army...he was devastated.The story continues when he met a beautiful Siamese girl when he was on his way to Kedah.He married her and lived happily with 5 children and the fifth child is my dad :D.

He bought many lands and his business is bringing a big success,but one day.....he fell ill.He was too old and his illness is getting worse day after day.....death was there waiting on the line.My father was only 3 months old when his dad died.There were no picture of my grandpa and my dad never knew how his father would look like.He was 60+ when he died,living his wife and children with money,acres of paddy field and lands.That wasn't enough when greed took over.

Greed of money and fortune until there's nothing left ....my grandfather's jewelry were saved by my aunt.She hopes that no one would ever lay their hands on my grandfather's ring.The only ring that was managed to be saved and now it's my turn to take care of it.The last ring that my grandpa wore before he took his last breath.So my proposal was totally a fake! hehehe

I know you might be thinking why this ring actually belongs
 to my grandpa and not my grandma.

My aunt gave me this ring because I'm the only one she trust,and because that she doesn't have any daughter,I become her favourite niece! Hehe "Ini Dadi punya,nanti bila Fiza ada anak nanti,Fiza bagi anak Fiza pulak"said Khala<----Khala is the term used for aunt :)

I'm not like the accessory type girl...and my fingers are chubby to wear any rings.I wish I could give it to my other beautiful cousins who have long fingers and beautiful hands...mine are chubby and short XD.But I am glad that I could keep this ring for the sake of my grandpa!

Dadi and Nani are my grandparents but too bad I didn't have the chance to meet them.May Allah bless them :).Rest in Peace my grandparents.

Heee :3 Sorry I stole u Mr H,hope u don't mind mwihihik >:D 
Hoho This is Mr H or more likely to be known as Kiwi,who always try his best to impress the
 Loner Liselle,keep trying until I give the green light :)...or...when I say NO :D.
I'm so dead if he finds out about this!

*This is a scheduled post,I'm away at the moment*



Labels:




Blogger megu SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

ring tu mmg lawa..uwaaa *O*


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

wow a very interesting story behind the ring!

jaga ring tu baik-baik ya.amanah tuu ;)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

:D now i know the story if the ring. take care ya.


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 1:50 PM  

That is nice gold ring with a diamonds and diamonds is always girls best friend..


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 5:21 PM  

I thought you wrote new short story but it was not :D You mix arab? oh,btw you are so lucky cause your aunt put her trust to you. It was a valuable ring ;)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 7:13 PM  

Never betray your aunt's trust.. :-)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM  

hoho....mcm citer kat novel pulak cerita moyang garfield! niceee!

jadi,dah bagi green light belm kat Mr H nih?

jangan tunggu lama2,nanti jadi anak dara tua!hehehe XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM  

wah...bahasa English awak sangat baik..terpaksa bukak kamus nak baca entri ni.hehehe..sorry,english saya sangat broken.


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM  

that ring is so nice.. if u can't wear it you can give to me lah.. hahaha.. just kidding..

wah2.. mix arab.. so luckily u..

give mr. H signal like traffic light hah.. or, you give that orange one for not ready yet before green?? haha..


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

wah..the ring is so beautiful and the story behind is much more wonderful..:)

wah, so, this the lucky mr h ey? teehee~

Post a Comment