A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, March 20, 2012 @ 7:45 PM  |  20 Comment(s)

6 days and 5 nights spent in KL,hehehe fun and tired at the same time!
The main purpose why I went to KL is because that my mom had a meeting for the new syllabus for 6 formers and I have to accompany her to Pearl International Hotel where the meeting was held for 3 days.

We stayed there for 3 days,where are the other 3 days??? Mom and I stay at my mom's elder sister's house....my aunt hehehe.I had to go shopping alone,luckily there was a mini mall in the hotel so I'm not so bored when my mom attended the meeting 3 times a day.


The Pillows are the best!!!
The fluffiest pillow I ever slept on!
 Interior part

The Pearl Point

Shorty Mcshort Short

Mwehehe I'm getting chubbier when everyday I had Subway sandwiches for breakfast,
Chicken Ham Sandwich for Lunch and Domino's Pizzas for Dinner!

Ouh Deliciouso! The Cappuccino Coffee is DIVINE! <3

Besides food,I spent my money on a pair of Yellow Sneakers and contact lenses! Mostly I just walk and shopping with the eyes or maybe the easier term for that is Window Shopping.Okay...there are some things that I forgot to mention....I bought another 4 pashminas,hehehe and some grown up stuff.<---Maybeline BB Mousse, and it turns out that it's not like perfectly working like as seen on tv....RM 45 burnt!! I learn my lesson...not to trust beauty products that have commercials that seemed attractive.At least I can do some experiments with it.



So for those who might want to try this BB mousse by Maybeline,It's not waterproof which also means that it's not sweatproof,if you're just going to office and stay air conditioned it wouldn't be a problem BUT if you wanted to walk outdoors,Do Not Use This.It will appears patches....



I really enjoyed spending my time in KL because,it's my hometown and my mom planned to move back to Kl because she misses her old school,and friends.I told you mom....I don't want to live in Perak....the madness!Mwehehehe 

So who did I met?Who is that special person?? It's the Cute Lady Windsor!!! She's so cute!! <3 <3 <3 and she gave me a really awesome gift! An Extra special gift from the Bodyshop.



Thank you so much Lady Windsor,I will cherished them!!

I hope that I can meet Lady Windsor again and not to forget The Magnifique Teenager Housemaid and other bloggers out there! 






Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 20, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

oh, dear!! waduhh,, shopping sakan ei... give me that body shop please... hohohoho


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 20, 2012 at 8:35 PM  

How I miss Subway!


Blogger F. SAID ON March 20, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

subway sandwiches r healthy anyway :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 20, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

jalan2 around kl alone. that was fun :D most impotant, u can buy any stuff u want. hehe.


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

if you come to shah alam or kota damansara,please do tell ya!

ohh that maybelline bb cream.ok lesson learnt! will only wear it if im gonna work indoors.

believe it or not,but the only time i can eat tomatoes is whenn i eat subwayy! haha


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

hohoho ni keje dier rupanyaa! menginap kat hotel,bercuti...hahaha niceeelah!

anyway,mana gambar bercumpa dengan lady windsor tu???
no pictures ka? :(


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

liselle, i really wanna meet you. the girl with the power speak up in english :) hehe


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM  

owh..Kuala Lumpur. Miss A always mentions that Subway.:-)Really delicious eh? I wouldn't mind to try it in future. :-)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

@Hani= Skrg Bodyshop 50% off! Yeahh jom serbu! <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM  

@Ayuni= That's the first time I ever
tried SUBWAY!!! It's awesome but too pricey hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:32 AM  

@Faza= Oh yess,the salads are super fresh!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:33 AM  

@Steff= Hehe and then greed takes over!!!Money flies huhuhu T_T


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:35 AM  

@Dolphin= Sure Do Kawan!!! hehehe I'll inform you :D.Tomatoes has been my enemy since I tried the tomato juice and I only eat tomatoes in sandwiches!!hewhew


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM  

@Mr Clive= Heeehee sadly there were no pics of us,it was a short meeting because of the timing ....I'll be sure to capture the memory next time!!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM  

@Lisa=Power? Biasa je hehehe
Oh great!!! I'll tell you when I'll be in KL...hehe I'm sensing that my mom would have another meeting in 3 weeks in KL


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM  

@Shafiq= Woohoo you gotta try them they are sooooo nice :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 8:11 AM  

XOXO....:) back to your sanctuary rite...there must be yayy!!!


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM  

chubbynye liselle..
meh sini nk cubit ckit pp tu..ehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM  

@Lady W= Hehehe :D totally!!Thx again my darling


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

@Cadlynn= Hoho Chuuubit :3

Post a Comment