A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, March 21, 2012 @ 5:30 PM  |  22 Comment(s)


For those who are taking their results today,and you achieved your dream scores,Congrats!
Fear not! If some of us who doesn't achieve our target,It's not the end of the world!


 

All I can say is Alhamdulillah,I don't feel frustrated or sad,but I feel grateful that I actually pass the minimum requirements to apply for further studies.Huhuhu this is what LAZINESS had done for me.So I accept my results with open heart and to tell you the truth I laughed at myself for getting B+ for BM.

Seriously....I usually get A- <-------I sucks in BM XD
Mom stated that she had "Pasrah" with my results and so do I hehehehe.
TESL or Mass Comm! Here I come!!!

Mom told me "Agak-agak,kalau dulu baca buku btul2,study elok2 boleh dpt berapa?"
Me:"Erm....Tak tahu"
Mom: Itulah sebab tak pernah baca buku

Not everyone was happy with results,hehe but there are still hope! Form 6 !!!
I'll be back to school and then I might trying to study....serious studying.




Labels:




Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 6:15 PM  

hm, you can take Tesl....there's asasi tesl in uitm....


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 6:42 PM  

Yeah. Yuo should take TESL Uitm.. :-)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 7:30 PM  

congratulations! TESL!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

@Ayuni= YEPPY! Chasing my dream!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

@Shafiq= I'm planning for that too!
Hehehe InsyaAllah :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

@Cappuccino= Thx my dear :D!


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

congratulations kawann!

your english is good,insyaAllah tesl. ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM  

Thx darling <3
Huhu average english,daily use XD


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

oh, dear!! congrats in what u get... =)

TESL is good.. and one of my friend further studies in TESL at New Zealand now..


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM  

its ok liselle. spm bukan segala-galanya :) you can do it! :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 12:45 AM  

@Hani=Thx darling! Huhuhuu
New Zealand?? Wow! So Cool!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 12:46 AM  

@Lisa= Mwehehe yep,rezeki sentiasa ada :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 1:47 AM  

first thing first,congratulations dear Garfield! best kan masa terima result?hahah XD
memorable! :D

anyway,where to lahhh lepas ni? :)
try la mintak PASUM!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 2:23 AM  

hye dear liselle!!! long time no see... i to come here.. actually, 1 more paper to go...:p

opSS!! congrates liselle! TESL is coming.. u're good in english.. i know you will get it! (^_^)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 8:05 AM  

congrats liselle :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM  

i want you to take mass com!! :DDD
hehe..

congratulation liselle!! :DD

jap, you nak amik form 6 ke?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM  

@Mr Clive= Thx there buddy!
I'm applying for almost anything that have to with English XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

@Deno= Hey Denosaur!! Uhuhu miss ya
and Good Luck for your test darling!
<3 <3 <3 thx a lot


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM  

@Cadlyn= Hewhew Thx darling :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 4:19 PM  

@Miss M= Hoho boleh jadi tv host!
Perasan XD

Thx darling :D

Yup masuk form 6 dulu pastu baru bila
dpt tawaran baru pergi.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM  

BI A?? wow! u know sumthing? u really deserve it. gud luck for everything yaw


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 12:32 AM  

Thx dude :D

Post a Comment