A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, March 23, 2012 @ 12:26 PM  |  16 Comment(s)


I trained myself to prepare for everything....well almost.Always expect the unexpected!
Sometimes I need someone to talk to me when it comes to confidence.

The best consultant I ever had,my mom.I'm grateful that you're my mom .She would tell me what to do when I face some of the "Mayday and crash landing" situations, and she never stops telling me that I could be a really successful person if and only if I could get rid of my LAZINESS.....<---I know how boring that you guys have to read the word Laziness that mostly comes out in my recent posts.

I don't know what kind of devil that shoot some kind of extreme laziness potion on me.
If there's a Grammy or an Oscar award for The Laziest Person On Earth award,my name would probably be one of the nominees.Mom checked and applied the application forms for my TESL and Mass Comm yesterday and told me :
"Kena struggle betul-betul,sebab Jaja minat benda ni,kena constant study.Tak boleh malas-malas.Mama tak tahu kenapa,tapi mama rasa Jaja akan dpt UIA"

Mom was disappointed because she successfully teaches her students until they pass their STPM with Flying Colours and crayons and water colour,poster colour but she felt that she failed to educate me.It wasn't your fault mom.It was mine all the time,but I never wanted to make you sad but this is how much my effort was so I'm okay with it because I deserve it.My CGPA marks kinda high so I guess it would help me to get some offers.How do I control myself after dealing with my results?

Here are my motivational quotes that mostly I got from songs:

"Hoping for the best but expecting the worst 
Are you going to drop the bomb or not?"
Forever young song,by Alphaville

I feel like I can't missI know they want me to fallBut ain't nothin' bigger than thisSo just pass me the ballYou know you lookin' at a winner, winner, winnerI can't miss, can't lose, can't missCause I'm a winner, yeah I'm a winner
Winner song,by Jamie Foxx and J. Timberlake

And when you say "I'm not okay", I left my phone in the cab
Now you can't get me
I'm only getting started, I won't blackout
This time I got nothing to waste
Let's go a little higher I'm on fire, I won't blackout
I'm on my way 

Black Out song,by Breathe Carolina

What doesn't kill you makes you strongerStand a little tallerDoesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm aloneWhat doesn't kill you makes a fighterFootsteps even lighterWhat Doesn't Kill You song,by Kelly Clarkson

I will never give up,this time I will become the new Firzanah,
What about new Liselle?







Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM  

never give up.. =)

I think u get good result.. So, insyaallah u get what u want.. aminnnn..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

Huhu Amin- InsyaAllah klu ade rezeki
Hehe result biasa-biasa je.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 12:48 PM  

i believe one day u will success in your dream..:)

laziness same meaning with malas, adakah u dah terjangkit dengan i? miss m? m stands for malas ? hehehe..

no worries, spm just a 1st step..there's still alot of steps u have to go through,..:)

i love the song's words..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

Thx my dear Miss M,together we can get what we want :)

Uhuhuk takde terjangkit dgn Miss M,
malas tercipta dlm diri sekian lama mwehehehe :3

Huhuhu,a lot of steps and obstacles
We can do it :D


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 1:25 PM  

That's the spirit!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM  

Huhu sipping up the spirit :D


Blogger AIRA SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

huhu..never give up Liselle...we'll fight 2gether-gether for our future..hihi..pray for me too:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

Sure do darling :D
We can do this together
Amin~ :D


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

never give up, dear.
Allah is giving you another path to be a successful person.
Many of A's or the highest CGPA for me just a satisfaction but the most important is how we handle our future then, it doesn't matter, u still can be one of the most successful person on earth in your way, babe. that was what i thought too. and so many people already prove their best in their way. we are already have our own way to be success, we have our own qualities...=D

wow...TESL is really suit you very well...semoga terus berjaya..=D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 4:37 PM  

Wow,Miss Purple your words of wisdom!
Thx so much for supporting me :')
A very good motivation for me indeed
darling :D <3
May we succeed in both worlds :D.Dunia and akhirat :)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 12:14 AM  

I felt the same way too liselle. But I know this will take some time to remove it off. No worries, you have me! :) hehehe goodluck in your future liselle!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

May we all succeeded in the future :D
Together Lisa and Liselle :D <3


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 3:20 AM  

Well done for all your hard work in providing this high quality blog.
2005 Buick LeSabre AC Compressor


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:03 AM  

0731jejeEt si possible, nettoyez les lacets de nike air max thea noir anthracite chaussure à l'intérieur d'une période de temps. Ce sérum contient de nombreux éléments qui aident les problèmes de peau humaine et les imperfections telles que les protéines, les molécules de glyco, les enzymes, les air jordan femme argent peptides et les oligoéléments. Vous avez maintenant des boucles dans la poitrine qui vous permettent de décrocher les bretelles, et des nike solde alger boucles de jambe facilement accessibles qui bouclent autour des jambes. Le volume maximum d'unité Air-Sole pendant le talon signifie que vous pouvez piler la chaussée sans marteler New Balance 1600 France vos pieds. Une personne peut découvrir énumérée ici l'efficace de Degas, Monet, Gauguin et Van Gogh. La tour est parmi les structures les plus hautes et les monuments new balance fille canada les plus visités au monde.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:42 AM  

www0922


pandora jewelry
hugo boss
north face
dsquared2
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
jordan uk
canadian goose
adidas nmd
pandora charms


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:30 PM  

michael kors handbags
goyard tote
moncler outlet
yeezy boost
air jordan
adidas stan smith women
supreme
golden goose sneakers
yeezy shoes
yeezy 700

Post a Comment