A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, March 12, 2012 @ 2:03 PM  |  24 Comment(s)


P you looks so sexy!
P you are the letter for Professional
P you are the letter for Prize
P you are the letter for my P licence!
I need you ...P

Parol,Probation...the letter P is all I needed after my skin have gone tanned and burn for 11 hours of driving lessons.Tomorrow is the big day,tomorrow is the day when P is a Prize for me.The driving test!

RM 75 for extending the hours of my driving lesson is totally worth it! Parking with Ah Pak :D.
Thank you Mr Ah Pak and Encik Latif for being patient with me....I know that your lives WERE in my hands<---During driving only,I know I used to drive like crazy,"Drive Me Crazy" Nissan's sticker.Hahaha

Last week my friend text me, saying that he failed On The Road test.....the reason?
"JPJ tu gatal! susah la nak cerita"<-----Dude,is the JPJ that tested you is a woman...?
Huhu but I'm hoping for the best tomorrow because not many students are taking their driving tests tomorrow!

"Kalau you bawak kereta okay macam tadi,you boleh pass.Good luck ah" Mr Ah Pak have gave me the confidence!<---I almost cry..ALMOST...sentimental moment hehehe,sometimes I'm too sensitive.I admit I am over sensitive.

Tonight I have to sleep early...12 am is the earliest for me,no caffeine :'(.I'm off to KL this Wednesday!
Weee!!! Shopping :D but my mom has a meeting and that's the first reason why my family and I need to spend the school break in KL.My brother had to carry his homework along,hehehe.He must be jealous when I can have all the fun without bringing any work except my latest work "Project X".

Wish me luck okay?For those who are taking motorcycle and car licence I wish you guys best of luck! :D Oh Yeah! Happy Holidays. P please be mine <3


Bye Bye 'my' red Kancil!





Labels:




Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

do your the best dear... boleh punya lah.. insyaallah.. you can do it.. still calm and steady.. hohoho..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM  

Ohoho yes I will ! Ty for the best wishes :D


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

good luck liselle! u can do it :)

nnti jgn lupe pakai seatbelt tau..hihi (bercakap berdasarkan pengalaman sendiri) :p


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

Oh! Seat belt yg merimaskan! XD
I'll Keep that in mind :D
Ty darling :D


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 3:47 PM  

I wish you best of luck. :-)
Tak mau kalut-kalut ye..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM  

Ok man! I'll be cool :D Thx :DD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

hahaah
remember not too close on the steering wheel, relax relax relax...anggap seolah2 the car and u are 1! hohho

feel it move.feel it breathe.feel it stretches its muscles.hehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM  

Hoho nice tips! Okay buddy thx so much :D.Ying and Yang with the car XDD


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM  

esok dah testnya. hehe goodluck sweetie! :D


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 6:41 PM  

Do your best
Good Luck!!! =D


Blogger ch000tz SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

penyengal hehehe


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM  

Good luck sweetie. Trust Allah. Don't forget to breath :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

@Lisa= Yohoho ,thx darling :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

@Miss Purple= I will! Huhu thank you so much :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

C'Axoera= Penyengal ea? Penghalang XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 12, 2012 at 9:27 PM  

@Wydaz=Thx darling! I hope the seatbelt aren't breath-taking ahahaha XD


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

all the best kawan =)

do your best!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:05 PM  

P for piwittt... :D gud luck uu for driving test! hoho.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

@H.S= thx I'll do my best next time


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

@Steff=Huhu thx darling,I'll do my best next time!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

goodluck dearie..:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM  

Ohohoho,thx very much! <3


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:46 AM  

supreme shirt
supreme outlet
ralph lauren outlet
off-white clothing
ralph lauren outlet
converse trainers
supreme new york
fitflops sale
moncler online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:10 AM  

0731jejeLes petits cailloux qui se clipsent nike chaussures de sport femme dans la semelle doivent être éliminés, cela influencera la forme et la fonction de freinage. Chaque individu a un physique «unique» et une densité de masse musculaire inférieure nike presto femme blanche à celle des graisses que nous avons maintenant. Premièrement, Hyperfuse, bien sûr, n'avait pas de technologie flywire, elle est principalement chaussure air jordan bébé faite d'hyperfuse. En outre, 41 500 navetteurs viennent chaque jour à Stockport en provenance d'autres régions, soulignant les formidables opportunités d'emploi dans ce domaine. new balance france siège Vous êtes en mesure d'utiliser un tissu humide pour nettoyer. Les travailleurs de la construction sont très souvent tenus de porter ces chaussures spécialement conçues par concepts x asics gel lyte v prix leurs employeurs.

Post a Comment