A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, March 17, 2012 @ 12:00 PM  |  18 Comment(s)


It's been 2 years I've been searching for this book.....no clues or hints provided.Sheesh why is it so hard to find????

"I'm sorry miss,we're out of stock"

"It has been sold out,new stock will arrive in 2 days"

Me: "What? 2 days?? I don't have much time.I don't live around here...."

The common answers that I get from bookstores...sigh.If I only pass the driving test I would probably be living in Cheras right now with my cousin and her 4 fluffy cats. Sigh and Sigh

Dear Neil Gaiman,I love you man!
If you could only send me one of your stories,send me Coraline!!
I want it so bad,I've been searching all over for it!

Huhuhu,this post would probably ignored,by Neil.He's been my fave author since I read his Graveyard book after my PMR.Since then I started to read his amazing works and watching movies that has been adapted from his works,such as Coraline and MirrorMask.

The only place that I would be in bookstores? Children section it is! I never had any interest to read the advance English novels,it gets boring when the words used are like super-advance big words that you could only find in dictionaries.To tell you the truth,I'm the laziest person to look up the words in dictionaries.I will wait for someone to tell me the real meaning,or I might understand the words after reading other chapters or lines.

Don't be like me,I'm the laziest person on earth to look up words in dictionaries.By the way,I like reading children books because I could imagine the things that are mentioned clearer and have many colourful  illustrations! So yeah,I'm still a child inside :D

*This is a scheduled post,I'm away at the moment,writing 4 consecutive posts in a day in order to stay update!* Written on 13th March<-----huhu










Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

Coraline eh? I have happened to watch the movie version of this story long time ago.. It is an interesting story! :-)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

macam penah dengar jer coraline..

same like me children book only.. hahaha..


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

hmmm..what about online stores?


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 1:07 PM  

mcm penah dngr. btw, illustration of the book look nice and interesting :D


Blogger Naz SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

i used to watch movie version..quite interesting..


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

Let me see if I can do something to get coraline for you dear...


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 3:06 PM  

watch that already!


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 4:02 PM  

maybe you can get it from book depository online.they sell various kind of books and send to it any part of the world.

there are some books im trying to find too.like perfect by ellen hopkins.susah kan nak cari? :(

-littledolphin-


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

hahahha now u understand how hard it was for me...kehkehkeh


Blogger nanad SAID ON March 17, 2012 at 4:26 PM  

waah..mesti sangat2 best buku tu sampai cik adik kita ni nak sangat2 ;) btw, nanad pun suku baca buka kanak-kanak jugak ;D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 18, 2012 at 4:50 AM  

ohhhhh garfield!
come back fast! :D


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

I am also still a child inside. so yeah :DDD I love reading english novel that used the super-advance words. :D


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 19, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

im a big fan of Jude Deveraux & Jullie Garwood....for me...their novels are superp...back those years that i never imagine...hehehe....


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

oh, dear!! miss u lah!! hahaha.. =)


Blogger Hridya SAID ON March 19, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

It's a really good book. But the movie's kinda different from the movie.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

i never read this book..
ohmai!!!


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:35 PM  

supreme clothing
moncler
yeezy
moncler
golden goose
kevin durant shoes
goyard handbags
longchamp outlet
goyard wallet
steph curry shoes


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:40 PM  

longchamp
yeezy boost 350
yeezy boost 350
golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 350
supreme clothing
yeezy
golden goose sneakers
longchamp

Post a Comment