A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, March 22, 2012 @ 5:47 PM  |  32 Comment(s)

 

Receiving calls from relatives,they were shocked and disbelieve with my result.Usually there will be good news but this time it was different.Even my rival cousin didn't give any calls to tell how much she get,are we in the same situation?But I would like to congratulate you,because I think you defeated me this time compared to the past exams we've been through.

"Eh,Betul ke?"
"Laaaa,kenapa???Macam mana boleh jadi macam ni?"
"Banyak main eh?Tak pe ok la tu"
"Ohh...ok la"

The day before,I was texting with Rawr.

Rawr: Jaja! Esok result keluar,oouh takutnye


Me: Relax la,ko mesti score punyelah! Ko kn rajin.


Rawr:Erm,mintak-mintak lah ek.Esok,ko pegi skola naik ape?


Me: Jalan kaki! mwehehehe,aku dah pasrah ngan result tu.


Rawr:Jom jalan sama nak?


Me:Ok,ko nak tggu aku kt mane?


Rawr: Depan sekolah rendah,bertolak dr rumah pukul 10 am taw


Me:Ha,ye ok set!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The last walk with Rawr and Zawr

Me: Aku rase dah boleh agak result aku. _ A


Rawr:Ish ko ni!tak baik taw mana la taw.Ha


Zawr: Ape la Firzanah ni,mane taw dpt result ok ke.


Me:Heh,aku rasa je.Tak tahu pun tapi rasa mcm betul.


Rawr:Issssh takutla...
********************************************************************************
When I get my turn to take the result,I didn't even look at my slip.I felt nothing,I felt empty.Almost everyone got tears in their eyes,tears of disappointment and joy.To me it's like a normal day,going to school with a different kind of uniform.

My English teacher said: BI A,ye

My history teacher,"Wah boleh buat TESL ni,tahniah ye Firzanah"

Me: Haha terima kasih,okay bye ye cikgu.

Still I didn't look at my slip,walking home but then I met Isma's sister was on her way so she invited me to get in her car for a ride to return home.Then I took a look at my slip,and I was laughing and so does Isma and her sister<----after they knew about our results.Seriously? Yeah seriously.I keep my smile until I reached home.Dad was there,he saw me smiling and he expected that things gonna be like old times,but he was wrong."Congratulations!" dad smiled at me until his teeth showed up.

Dad:"Dapat berapa?"
Me:"Erm....nah"
Dad:"Hah??tengok kalau betul2 usaha tak jadi macam ni"
Me:"Rezeki masing-masing la pak,ok la tu.Dah bersyukur dah"

Mom and dad felt guilty after seeing my result.Why guilty?

Mom:"Kalau mama tak bawak jaja keluar dari sekolah asrama pun takpe,mesti boleh score"

Mom thought by bringing me home was a great idea so she can send me for tuition classes,but it turn out the other way.

Dad always told me whenever he sees me at home "FAIL"."Fail la kalau macam ni caranya" he told me that every single day at least a billion times.Be careful what you wish for,it might come true.

When I pray,I asked for "Ya Allah,berikanlah yang terbaik untukku" instead of telling how many A's that I want.So this is the best for me,Thank you Allah.There are always blessings in disguise.I believe that I could still catch my dreams and so far I am qualified enough to apply my dream course, TESL!

Last night I got a message from a friend saying:
"Why do you look so tough?"
"I wish I could be like you"


You can't be me my dear friend,you are a better person than me plus way smarter than me.All I do to forget how it feels to be frustrated is I accept the way things are.Take it easy,higher expectations bring great frustration but it doesn't hurt to have a big dream :).I believe anything is possible.






Blogger Shafiq SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 6:00 PM  

Nothing is impossible. Don't give up hope. :-) Just go on with your TESL dream..


Blogger miss daya SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM  

I told u , u'll get A for eng.. ;p.. hey.. spm is not the 'end' straight A's in spm x promise u a success life.. k.. gudluck with ur TESL :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

chase your dream, Lissele :) insya-Allah, you'll be the best!


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM  

Its ok dear... I think u can pursue ur study in TESL.. =)

I also have problem like u before.. Alhamdulillah, now my result is better than other got excellent in SPM.. Not all, but some of them.. =)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

It is just a beginning..you'll be on the road to be a great TESL teacher.


Blogger Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

Salam pekenalan ..umi singgah dan follow ..


dear ... tak pe, dear mesti dapat capai impian yang dear inginkan ..amin2 .. melalui entri ni ...umi dapat agak dear seorang yang bijak. dear mesti dapat apa yang dear inginkan ..amin2


Blogger Naz SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM  

it's just the beginning of the journey..you got long way to go..cool


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

you got a for your english,so i guess it is not going to be aproblem for you to get tesl :) insyaAllah.

dun worry,your dreams can still come true! :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

haha calls from relatives...hahhh...nostalgia...kehkehkehh...time tu laaa tepon banyak berbunyi...haha XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:15 PM  

@Shafiq= Thx bro! I will do my best!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:16 PM  

@Miss Daya= Hehe yeah your're right
Alhamdulillah <3
True! Life must go on :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

@Hana= Thx my darling and I hope
you can get your dreams too^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM  

@Hani= Pursuing dreams and ambitions yeah!
It's a big world with big chances! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:20 PM  

@Cappuccino=True! Life is just getting started :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

@Umi=Thx follow ye Umi,
Hehe takde la bijak,biase je

I will not give up yeah! Thx for your
motivational comment :D <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

@Naz= Yeahh,starting the pre-adult life,hehe long way to go :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

@H.S= InsyaAllah,Amin :) Hehehe
I see my dream :D!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

@Mr Clive= Yeah time tu je baru relatives nak call,hehe barulah menunjukkan sikap caring.Hehehe


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

yuppie..take it easy dear..:)

spm just the 1st step in real life outside there..:D

for me your result tu baguslah..:D
because u r smarter in ur own way..:D

semua orang ada kelebihan masing2 rite?
:DDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

Uhuhu thx Miss Magnifique :)
Yeshhh! I love your comment <3
Everyone has their own way to do something! Hohoho Thx for this wonderful comment my darling <3


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 11:05 PM  

As you said, take it easy. It's not the end of the world. You have so much to carry on in this life. So move on and cheer up. Allah knows the best for you, for us all :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

What ever it is, I waiting for u in KL if u further study here..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM  

@Wydaz= Thx there dear friend :)
Yeah Allah always give the best for us


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 12:29 AM  

@Lady W= Huhu InsyaAllah,maybe klu dpt study sana kt area Shah Alam XD mwehehe


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 3:16 AM  

haahah tu maksudnya bzbody ke caring?keh3 XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 7:23 AM  

Setakat ni yg call semua relatives
yang ok.Klu yg bzbody tu tak penah succeed pun klu nk gossip <----Jujur


Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

lisa punya saudara pun ramai yg call. rasa segan nak jawab but I have to answer jugak T_T

its okay liselle, Allah tengah uji kita. stay strong ! :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 9:55 AM  

Yosh! Tapi Lisa punye result bguslah!
Seriously hehe boleh mintak Asasi.
Ini suatu dugaan pada kita,yang penting kita berjaya dalam hidup.
Life does not depends on a piece of paper :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

awak..apa pun yang awak lakukan..saya doakan yang terbaik untuk awak.. be a winner k. and, i wanna hear that one day u will took out the world..it's not impossible.. u can do it dear..!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 23, 2012 at 11:43 PM  

Thx there buddy! Yeah anything is possible :D


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:05 AM  

0731jejeIl est charmant, cool et oh basket new balance bleu marine et rose si beau. Juste après avoir déterminé leur alternative préférée, les acheteurs sont tenus de remplir leurs données individuelles. Le jardin a des statues merveilleuses, des sentiers de gravier, des promenades à poney, aire de jeux de trampoline, terrains de nike homme jeux et plus encore. Mais en 2012, Nike en fait une étape supplémentaire. Un seul des grands avantages du Jupiter Jack est qu'il n'est pas installé dans votre véhicule. Les achats nike air max 1 premium solde en ligne de produits d'habillement Bapes vous feront économiser un voyage à Tokyo ou à New York, pas besoin d'économiser de l'argent pour obtenir des produits d'habillement Bape authentiques, mais plutôt des budgets pour les chaussures asics tennis soldes acheter en ligne.


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:27 PM  

balenciaga sneakers
longchamp handbags
supreme clothing
yeezy 500 blush
longchamp handbags
steph curry shoes
adidas yeezy
yeezy supply
golden goose
supreme hoodie

Post a Comment