A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, March 24, 2012 @ 12:33 AM  |  16 Comment(s)


Living in a house which is connected between other 2 houses is freaking insane when dealing with annoying owners.

1.My left neighbour murdered my Alphonso,having a naughty child banging the door almost every second....sheesh I guess they all must be using hearing aids =.='.

2.My right neighbour,trespassing my backyard and cut our tree without our permission because he wants to renovate his house and also he cut our fence.Leaving garbage on our backyard,demented mind...his children always make weird noise on our walls....the walls ain't thick,sharing walls okay.

My parents are ignoring them because they are not always home and they thought things could be solved by themselves.... but my brother and I can't really stand it anymore.So what did I do for payback?

Whenever my left neighbour's child is banging the door,I open the front door and bang it harder.It actually works!His parents finally took him away from the door. I knew why their child bang the door everyday ,they never tell him 'Not to' as a very "Patient" yet caring neighbour I play an important role to "help".

As for my right neighbour,I have to karaoke using my "Soprano" voice.I guess they can guess my song cues:

1.Total Eclipse of the heart
2.Alone

Mom told me that was a bad idea,but since we become too tolerable with them....they start stepping over our heads.Alphonso died,the walls cracked,our backyard has been "Dirty-fied" with Super Dumping 2.0.When are we going to start packing mom?




Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 2:25 AM  

i live in an apartment and the neighbour above me has kids that keep making noise.

i dont know whether this is due to the 'kualiti siling yang rendah' or the kids are making extremely loud noise.

whatever it is,they are annoying.most of the times,there will be sudden loud noise like banging of doors,chairs or anything!even at 2 am in the morning sometimes. =.="


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 2:31 AM  

Ouchh sorry to hear that..I live in Chinese residence and so far the quality of neighbourhood is so good..respect each other and give a smile when we suddenly passing by but then in front of my gate there is an Indian family which is very arrogant..all cars cannot park near their gate...huh!


Blogger Pocket SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 3:07 AM  

i'd say living in a 'taman perumahan' has its disadvantages but who can own a bungalow nowadays?

i guess we should solve the whole thing in the best manner. yes u can bang the door whenever the kids are making noise, before that, the father should have known that he need to prohibit his child from banging on the walls. ohh how susah.

and the sampah issue!! ohh am facing the same thing. am thinking of urinating their plants now >:O


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 3:20 AM  

Well done for all your hard work in providing this high quality blog.
2005 Buick LeSabre AC Compressor


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 3:45 AM  

hahah i have to say...im the annoying neighbour!hahah XD

selalu bising2 kat umah!kehkehkehhh :P


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

@H.S= You're having the same situation like my aunt,whenever I come over her house,we could actually hear running footsteps from above.Having hyper children....they never sleeps XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

@Lady W= wow that's good,hehe I'm not being a racist but I had to admit,Indians are always arrogant when they are rich.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 9:25 AM  

@Pocket= Hehe duduk rumah kampung lagi best sbnrnye.Tanah masing-masing
mwehehehe.Sure not many could afford to live in bungalow....haish.

Sometimes we can actually see how far their IQ level when they don't know the use of a garbage bin.

Urine help the plants to grow man,try poisoning XD<----Bad but good idea


Blogger Naz SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 9:26 AM  

nice song..i love total eclipse..hehe..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM  

@Mr Clive= Yo Cliveo,XDD oreo
Really??? Haha busy working but still got time to make some noise XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

@Naz= I love that song too,mwehehe but If I you listen to my voice....it might not be the same XDDD


Blogger AIRA SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 12:31 PM  

haha..good job Liselle..kadang2 ibu bapa memang amik sikap lepas tangan terhadap anak masing2.. kalau mereka x nak ajar biar kita yang ajar...


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 2:07 PM  

wow! must be a headache having such neighbours. Some parents never really teach their children how to be considerate neighbours.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 3:18 PM  

@Aira= True,kita plak nk tolerate dgn anak mereka yg nakal,Huhu kesabaran orang ade juga batasnya XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 24, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

@Cappuccino= Head blowing! Yea they never teach how to respect people and
control their manners.From Menace to Manners


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 26, 2012 at 8:04 AM  

huh! what's wrong with ur neighbour?? jom kita rejam dia ramai2..hahaha

Post a Comment