A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, March 6, 2012 @ 5:20 PM  |  23 Comment(s)

Which do you prefer? The voice or American Idol??
I love watching both but when it comes to interviews,we can see their real attitude.





American Idol,Hee Jun Han who currently representing Asia is over-reacted.He talked about bad things among his team members and make fun of them too! What's wrong with you man?? Now I know why asians always gets discriminated in the USA.<----The attitude of making fun of others that's why.

I'm sorry to Heejun Han's fans but I purposely highlighted this.Who are we to make fun of other people abilities?

Which bugged me most is when he was making faces during interviews.Errgh!


I'm so glad when American Idol Composer,Jimmy said "This is not American Comedian,If you think this is funny" to Heejun because of his sarcastic face miming.It ain't funny Heejun.

So far,I think The Voice is way better because the blind auditions are showing that they are not looking for good looking singers but they are looking for THE VOICE! Plus they have awesome judges!
Adam Levine,Cee-Lo Green,Blake Shelton and Christina Aguilera :D! Woo Hoo!!



Mathai Has The Most Unique Voice!
Representing the Asians!! yeah! :D
She is very sweet too :)

Where do I get the source from the USA?
I got the atmosphere from a friend named Hyden
He's the one who tell stories from the USA,what actually happens and so on.
Thx buddy your the man! :D
Emo is Ego XD<---Hyden

Labels:




Blogger Lysa SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 5:40 PM  

I prefer to choose American Idol cause I don't know there was The Voice's show :D Is it on Astro?

btw, American Idol's panels were all funny and outgoing making the show more happening :) I always smiling kot whenever I watch the show :) and sometimes kan, when one of the contestant got to go to the next round, I cry !! Haha sebab rasa sebak tengok family dorang yang sangat lah supportive :')


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

@Lisa= yes it's on astro AXN
Agree the judges were fine but one contestant really bugs me and that is Heejun and the others are fine.


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

cotton candy said...
sy suka the voice..hehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

Samelah kite :DDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

i prefer The Voice.concept dier lagi setailo berbanding american idol...

tapi respect la dorang kat sana.sesapa yang join pertandingan nyanyi tu suara konpem setailo...terrer la!

kalau sini,mcm AF adehhhh....xpo la..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

@Mr Clive= yeaaah dude!The Voice is Totally Setailo-er! mwehehehe
Tak tgok AF sebenarnyeXDD mwehehehe!


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

Hohoo..It is not fair..

I never seen it before..huwaaa ;(

Doesn't have ASTRO..;(((((


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

Aww but you still can
watch them online :D.
Youtube!!!! :D


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

I totally love The Voice. More professional it is I guess. Even while watching it, I got goosebumps.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 7:13 PM  

@Wydaz= Oh yeahh! SUPERB trained professionals :D Goosebumps!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM  

seriously,i love ur answers for my new post tu...really awesome! heee~


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

cannot give any comment about because cannot watch both shows... hahaha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

@Mr Clive= Really? Well I'm not satisfied with my parents for sending me to a new school.Hehe but I began to understand how they felt when I'm away.I can attend tuition classes and stay close with them at all times. :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

@Hani= Ohoho takpe tak penting show ni hanya untuk suka suki! hehehe


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 10:35 PM  

They should stop interview them or else we'll get hurt at the heart and started hating the one that we didn't actually know xD
Hyden should enter The Style(non-existed reality show...yet) xD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

prefer american idol :D nice one!


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

dua-dua pun tak tengok, yang malaysia punya pun tak tengok sangat sebab tak sempat tengok tv...hehehe

but i do like when interview time in any reality shows, especially during audition..so funny! hahaha...nampaknya saya dah lari topik ni...hehe


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON March 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM  

not so sure....i like music....the rest does not matter to me...

Psss....hopefully everything will be back to normal...

Pssss....just asking, wonder....do u apply for matriculation?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 1:32 AM  

@Ili=yeah but it's not nice to condemn! hehehe XD
Hyden is cute! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 1:33 AM  

@Steff= Hehe try watching The Voice, I love singing shows! <---nevermind XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 1:35 AM  

Miss P= hehe m'sia punye sy tak tgok XD,hehehe nmpk sgt tak patriotik aiyaa.
Interview make us know their true colours sometimes.Tak de lari topik aih XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 1:37 AM  

@Henrietta=Hehe music is life.
I do hope everything is fine for you!
Yes,but I didn't manage to edit my co-cu marks! I left them blank....
The closed the editing time on 20th Feb...omg..but I'm hoping for UPU.


Blogger Dkna Abza SAID ON March 7, 2012 at 7:56 AM  

drop by!! :)

Post a Comment