A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, April 16, 2012 @ 4:57 PM  |  37 Comment(s)



I used to hate kids,they are noisy and annoying.
I used to feel kinda "eeeew" when they drool..
I used to refuse to hold them or even carry them when their parents offer but then I've change.

I began to love them ever since I got nephews who love me and always wanted to be with me whenever there's Eid El-Fitri<----so formal! hehehe

There's an incident when I was walking alone to meet my friends,and suddenly a 1 and half year old baby was following me from behind.I didn't notice her until..."Eh,anak siapa belakang kau?" Lin asked me.
Oh no! Where's your mommy????The baby was smiling at me....she's being friendly but I'm too panic to think of anything and then I saw the baby's mother ran towards me.Phew! She apologized and thanked me for take a good care of her baby....I've done nothing actually...XD.Thank god I've not been accused for kidnapping~.

Another sunny day at Suria KLCC,I was walking around behind a group of Japanese tourists and a woman was carrying her cute baby boy~ Seriously the baby and I were kept staring at each other until he started to say "Hiiiiii! Hiiiii!" I was "Hi little baby~" but his parents thought their baby was being annoying to me and they said "Sorry" to me....Heh ,no need to be sorry your baby just said "Hi" to me.A baby's "Hi" is like a "Hi" from an angel~

A nephew of mine called me "Boss" instead of "Aunty"<----That's great though! You can only call me aunty when I'm 30...mwahahaha!
So whenever I came over his house he wanted to watch a movie together with me,Megamind...which we watch together for almost a billion of times.He will stop me when I want to go home "Alaaa,takyah la balik..."he'll turn 4 this year on December.

I know your teeth are whiter than mine....Ok I'm jealous of you.

There's another nephew of mine...which always wanted to sit on my lap and hug me like a Koala Bear....He refused to let me go...and that's why I can't see him much...

Tada!!My Koala Bear


The 3rd nephew...whoa this one is the most pampered.We seldom meet so when we meet it's hard when his parents wanted to go home and he will yell "Tak nak balik! Nak Duduk dengan Aunty Jaja!!"

Till now there are kids like to be friendly with me,I guess I'm okay with that.The Child Magnet? Hmm come to think of it,when we used to hate a certain thing,we might actually love them 1 day.

Labels:




Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:16 PM  

comel lah Liselle awak punye Koala Bear. Serious comel ! ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM  

Aww thank you~ :D heheeee


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:22 PM  

i cant get along well with kids. maybe sbb sy nie ank bongsu n spupu sy yg muda2 duduk jauh. bru2 nie ada 1 incident happened, ade sorg budak nie, lbeh kurg umo 4 thun terjatuh dkt kerusi yg sy duduk. he looked at me with a 'please-pick-me-up' look. tp sy tak buat ape2 pown except jadik keras cm batu tgk kat budak tu balik. nsib baik mummy dye dtg. and rse malu lak ngan org len, hehehe


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:45 PM  

hehehe..awak tu plak, bila nak ada anak sendiri?? hehehe :P


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

wow!! child magnet yea.. so good if that child get along with us.. =)

your nephews so adorable sis..

hmm,, one of nieces do not get along with.. only me... huh!! so pathetic..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

@Zubect= Hohoho lama2 nanti mesti awk akan biasa~ heeeeheheee.Dlu sy pun susah nk tlong bdak2 kecik ni.. hhehe dlu pun budak2 jgak kan XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 6:51 PM  

@Boni= Hahaha anak sedara pun jadilah~ XD.Sy pun bdak2 lagi. hewhew belasan tahun lagi boleh dikira kanak2 XDD


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 6:51 PM  

I used to be a babysitter before while waiting for SPM result..and im proud because all of my anak didik is success today..a doctor, an engineer, an executive etc..they were from a same clan. They used to call me Kak Chik. During raya their moms keeps remind them to salam with me sebab katanya masa kecik2 dulu I yang basuh bontot derang kan...hehe! Tell u what, if u love them once, they will love you 10 times...:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 6:52 PM  

@Hani= Hehe aww syg anak sedara lain,dia segan kot kat Kak Hani,heheehe .NNti lama2 dia okey la tu.Biasakn diri hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 6:55 PM  

@Lady W= Whoa! That's great!!
Anak didik yg sudah berjaya.Huhuhu you must be super proud of them!!
Yeah always remember the ones that raised children hehehhe.Wow 10 times more?? Setiap kebaikan balasannya berkali ganda huhuhu.Sayangilah kanak-kanak! heheheh


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 7:29 PM  

hahahha helo aunty!kehkehekh XD

kalau gitu,jadilah contoh yang bagus untuk dorang la yer...kehkehekh


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

You have 'aura' there..hehehe


Blogger kurus SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 8:35 PM  

alah2 sweet nyee ...
like this muzik dik ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

@Mr Clive= Hey I'm too young! Hahaha
17 and 1/2~~~ Huhuhu.I try to be a role model instead of a super model mwehehe!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM  

@Shafiq= "Aura",hehe I guess you're right XDD.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM  

@Ieda= Awww thx Sis :D <3 heee :3


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

cute little boy!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 10:46 PM  

Indeed He is! Hehehe :D


Blogger Ray_EyN SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

aww awww , kawaii~!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 1:47 AM  

you are never too young to set an example! :D


good luck!hehe


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 4:24 AM  

Haha..I have 2 nephews and both are them are cute and handsome gile..But not like me la <----Prasan jap. Hahaha!!! Age is just a number ;-) Untung la sume nephew nak lepak dgn 'Aunty Jaja' :-P hahha!! ;-)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

Koala Bear Liselle comel sangat mata dia :D nak pegang nak pegang..hehe budak2 kecik ni memang boleh buat orang gelak, hiburkan orang sekeliling walaupun dorang tak kenal pun kita sape :)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 9:29 AM  

samela kite...bile nak balik je..sure anak buah nangis2.. ckp cikngah tayahla balik...dudukla rumah kite...hehehe...


Blogger Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

Comeinya dia ..mcm ada ikut muka dear la .. baby memang comel ..kadang2 ada nakal cikit ..dear pasti akan jadi seorang yang peyayang nanti :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

@Mr Clive= you got a point there buddy..nothing is never too late :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

@Choki= Hehehe handsome2 all babies are cute XD.I'm their nanny~ hehehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 6:07 PM  

@Lisa= Hohoho mata nya yg bersinar sinar! Hehehe yes dyorg ni lawak dgn cara yg tersendiri mweheheheh


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

@Cadlyn= hehehe mesti best jadi anak sedara Cik Cadlyn nie hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 6:22 PM  

@Umi= Hehehe,ade ckit je XD hehe.InsyaAllah.Umi pun mesti seorang yg penyayang kn,hewhew :3


Blogger Fid"s SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

cool entry..
tak baik tau kidnap anak orang haha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM  

Hehe mane ade kidnap XDD anyway thx hehehe


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 2:37 AM  

comel2 ur nephew!! deno ada dua org nephew dan sorang niece... just like you, they r like magnet.. they called me cikcu.. my sis, kaklong called them semut dan deno gula coz where ever i go, they will folo n sometime... nak ke toilet pun nak ikut... sabar je la... heeee :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

Hoho Sis Deno mesti org yg penyayang tu yg diorg ikut je tue hehehe XD.
Waah Cikcu,comelnye nme pggilan Sis Deno hehehehehe :D


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

boleh lak mula tak suke budak.. pelik2.. budak comel weh!! nasib baik sekarang dah suka budak.. see.. dah kate tadi budak comel weh! =P


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

Heheheh,dlu la..sbb sy dah biasa duduk sunyi tetiba ada kanak2 riang...hehe lama2 suka la jgak :D


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:06 AM  

0731jejeEt si possible, nettoyez les lacets de nike air max thea noir anthracite chaussure à l'intérieur d'une période de temps. Ce sérum contient de nombreux éléments qui aident les problèmes de peau humaine et les imperfections telles que les protéines, les molécules de glyco, les enzymes, les air jordan femme argent peptides et les oligoéléments. Vous avez maintenant des boucles dans la poitrine qui vous permettent de décrocher les bretelles, et des nike solde alger boucles de jambe facilement accessibles qui bouclent autour des jambes. Le volume maximum d'unité Air-Sole pendant le talon signifie que vous pouvez piler la chaussée sans marteler New Balance 1600 France vos pieds. Une personne peut découvrir énumérée ici l'efficace de Degas, Monet, Gauguin et Van Gogh. La tour est parmi les structures les plus hautes et les monuments new balance fille canada les plus visités au monde.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:44 AM  

www0922
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
soccer shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet online
kate spade handbags
ugg boots


Post a Comment