A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 26, 2012 @ 8:24 AM  |  17 Comment(s)

April Oh April,
You've given me the chill,
You've given me the kill,
I experience the thrill,

Doubt after doubt,
Sleepless nights,
Loss of appetite,
Worrying about,

I didn't ask god,
To make me this way,
Talk and speak this way,
It's like a sway,
I am no fraud,

I did my best,
To pass the test,
Questions are like booby traps,
To make me talk craps,

A pretender was jealous,
It was stupendous,
Reasons of preposterous,
You'll never be generous,

Sometimes I feel that I just shared too much,maybe it's the time for me to stop.
I never fake the way I talk but it looks like I was being uneasy to someone...
I was born and trained to speak with a particular accent...I never ask for that..
I never ask god to have this,eventually I realise what I have when I was 12...
I never thought that people hate me because of this,
I never know why....until yesterday...
You have your own speciality and I have mine....
God created us equally but why are you jealous of me....
I've done nothing to you,but you're seemed to be annoyed by me...
I am nothing compared to you,
You have everything,
I have nothing,
Should I stop doing,the things that I'm doing?
Should I stop blogging?
Should I stop everything?
I've shared too much here....
Thanks to you,you've ruined my hopes
Thanks to you, you've stabbed my bleeding heart
Thanks to you,you've just killed me and my joy...
You've killed every part of me.





Blogger Ayuni SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 8:43 AM  

Dear sis, please don't give up to be yourself. I know what you are going through now. Ok, I will tell you my own experience. During my diploma years, I studied at UiTM. In UiTM, it is not sometimes, it is always and until now I heard from our juniors that we have to speak in English even though with an accent. On that time, I know one of my friend, Emmet. He come from an English speaking family and actually he is the native speaker of English and not Malay even though their family is a muslim family! At first, people tend to mock him when he speak with his own accent which is Irish + American + Australian English! I still remember that only 5 of us including someone that already Allah taken accept him as the way he is. He is the one that taught me to speak in a very good American accent.

Sis,

you are special in your own way. People can say and treat you badly but you are the one that know yourself. Just ignore them, please be the way you are. You are special and that is why they are so jealous of you! I've through this and believe me, you are not the same level with them, you are much HIGHER!

Dear my little sis,

ignore that stupid mocking birds! Dogs can barks at the mountain but the nountain won't collapse, just let them barks!


Blogger Naz SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

just be yourself..


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM  

Mon Cherie Liselle,
What happen? What happen to you? Where is my strong little gal who has a big heart eventho people called her budak tadika itu? I second on Ayuni, there's nothing to do with them. Let them bark but the mountain is still there and please be strong. Don't let them ruin yourself.
Sometime, people like to see us down, they often jealous when they know that we have a specialty in certain circumstances while they hv nothing to talk about. Don't listen to them but listen to your heart...And Allah is Almighty while they are human like us, not more than that. But at least we are more than them because we never see peole like what they do! Be strong Jaja!


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

liselle,please keep on doing on what you're doing right now. Let them be, they'll never stop judging trust me. Clearly, they don't have the abilities that you own. Just please, keep on it liselle!!


Blogger Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

Dear ... jgn besedih ...kami disini sentiasa mendengar dan menjadi peneman dear ...

biarkan mereka dengan labu ..labunya ..nanti umi masak lemak labu diorang yer hihi ..

jgn kerana mereka dear merana dan menghalang apa yang dear nak buat ..biarkan mereka ..suatu hari nanti ..mereka akan sedar kesalahan mereka buat ..tuhan itu maha adil sayang ...


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

well,it depnds really.at the end of the day,it's you who's going to read every little thing that you've written here.so,u decide. :)

anyway,i've been following ur journey and it's really fun.so,hopefully you'll get to the place where you want to be,what your heart want to achieve and who care what people has got to say about what we decide to choose and follow?

all the best garfield.
sincerely,
me


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM  

my dear Liselle,
this is what we called challenges..obstacles...or whatever they are called, you cannot stop here because you're one tough person! don't give up!It's been really great to have you here...


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM  

no, you shouldnt stop blogging. i enjoy reading your blog. its fun actually. and you make me improve my english. seriously. i love your entry. you just ignore that someone. be who you are. i love your english :)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

wow..semua org komen dalam BI..eheh..sorry liselle..sy punya BI terabor sgt.so dlm BM je k dear..
pasal org yg xpus hati ngan liselle tu..xyah amek kesah ngan dorg..dorg ape tau..nak jeles xbertempat..ingat ayat ni : DORG TAK SUKA LISELLE SEBAB DORG TAK DAPAT JADI MACAM LISELLE..pandai comunicate dlm BI accent yg dorg xleh nak ikot..kan3??
chaiyyyoookkk liselle..MALAYSIA BOLEH!!=.=" <-- ada kaitan ke??eheheh


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

liselle..

pedulikan kate org..as long as kite tahu ape yg kite buat dan jg batas...kan?

take care dear... :)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 12:23 PM  

Chérie Liselle,

Be yourself..

Fullstop.. =)

p/s:: I have a friend speak in particular accent too.. One lecturer said to her she pretends to speak in different accent.. But, she is just be herself.. So, so do u Liselle..

Have a nice day.. =)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

alah! jgn la quit blogging! sy suke la bce blog awk yg comel nie! bia la cakap dlm accent pown, tak berdosa. Allah x marah pown. awk buat x tahu je ngan org yg jeles kat awk tu. dia tu x sedar lagi, so awk doakan je la dye akan sedar yg bukan salah awk. dye and awak ada klebihan msing2 kan so chill la!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 3:23 PM  

kenapa ni liselle.. jgn cepat give up, mcm yg liselle slalu beri deno smgt! cont ur writing dear...


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

orang yang memang takleh tengok orang lain senang ni memang banyak je.. so give up means bagi dorang menang.. so kalau dorang menang, dorang akan continue doing the same thing to other people. so, just dont let them win ok? no need to stop.. just continue what you have done ok? =)


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 5:22 PM  

awak buat tak tahu je Liselle dgn org mcm tu. yg penting ape yg awk buat betul n awk happy buat benda tu. stay strong Liselle ! :)


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

Who made u feel like this?? OMD! <--- Oh mak datok! No3..Don't stop blogging!! *Gets out my chainsaw* Mana dia? Let me at 'em..


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

Just ignore those people.

Post a Comment