A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 5, 2012 @ 9:24 PM  |  38 Comment(s)



Mirror Mirror on the wall,

Who is the chubbiest among them all?

Mirror said: Gosh Liselle,are you blind?Of course it would be you! The fact is you're FAT!

Have you have this problem? Feeling down when you look a your body figure I know...it sucks..to be chubby,I used to be S....size..now even my mirror is sick looking at me..I had to put a bucket for it to puke XD...How can I become instantly chubby?Easy~ Eat sleep for 2 and half years and the result is THIS!
After I move to a public school,all I do is eat and eat and eat.Unlike my previous life,I don't eat much because I don't have time to eat.Huhu S sized shirts...how I misses you T_T!

I love veggies!
I love meat!


"Makin sihat!"said Cikgu Hamimah
"Firzanah,dulu saya tengok awak ni kecik jea"said Cikgu Rosley.
"Chubby nyer!"said my former dorm-mate, Nabila
"Sekarang,you dah tembam.Tak perasan kea?"said Nanie

Those are the sentences that I always listen nowadays XD.I become chubbier than ever!
I used to be small,and my waist used to be 26- 28.

My jeans used to be Diesel branded and now the biggest size that they have is only 32.

I don't know what actually encourage me to eat,stressed perhaps...many people were shocked when they comparing me with my older days.


Hehe So yeah The FACT is I'm FAT



Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 5, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

alah.. being just the way u are la Lissele :) be positive..


Blogger Crazy Dolphin SAID ON April 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM  

dont let it ruin your confidence kawan!


p/s everyone is calling me kecik -.- hahaha


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 5, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

living at home encourage us to eat.. hohoho..


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM  

biarkan je diorang liselle. comel ape chubby! :) kalau confident, there's nothing can stop you :)


Blogger laureweng SAID ON April 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

hahaha..dont worry syg..as long as u are not obesity dah lah kan...

_jalan2 sini_


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 12:24 AM  

liselle comel la... deno suke!!! deno nie kurus kering sampai ada orang panggil cicak! ada ke patut?

my nutrition doc minta naik berat bdan jadi 40kg... macam mana nak buat? mkn byk x bsr2.. haha :P


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

liselle comey!


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 9:26 AM  

yaa . I have same situation here ... my friends and family used to say like that when they meet me . My weight was not gain so much , just a little 2kg , ahaks! When I gain weight , people easy to recognise it, because they see my face become more and more chubby . I hate chubby face . Arrr ....


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

dun worry....later when u continue ur study...the chances to reduce in size is great.....hehehe....u dun have to diet....coz u'll be always on the run, to go to class and finishing ur assignment....


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM  

I'm chubby, but I've been like this since born, hehe.. XP
don't let it bring down ur confidence, girl...
I'm sure you'll be able to shed some kilos if u try.. ^_^


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

In the great words of Gabriel Iglesias' mom, "You're not fat, you're just fluffy" XD Hehe...


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM  

auw liselle.!
i'm chubby too!!
that is why i dont like to wear pants anymore nowadays..haha XD
n then i have wide chest and shourlder, so it really make me look big.. T_T

i understand how u feel.. :(
i miss my 27 size jeans..:(
*well, i never be below 27. family memang jenis rangka besar..huhu*
but its okay, you are super cute! suka tengok pipi liselle..:DD


Blogger Liza Razak SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

we have the same problem....i gained 5 kg for the last 6 months..sob sob sob


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

comel apa keadaan awak sekarang.. kekalkan je saiz macam sekarang ni. kalau lebih, takut obesiti pulak. jangan pedulikan apa orang kata. bukan dorang yang jaga diri kita.


Blogger Ihsan Arifin SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

haha gemuk itu menawan.
ape masalahnya ? yg penting bahagia.
kan ? ;)


Blogger Amierah Nabillah SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM  

Oh dear! I don't know why, food is just too irresistable! I have already gotten used to people acknowledging my chubbiness haha. Well, let's surprise them someday!


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

It is okay as long as you doesn't have any health problem..:-)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM  

@Hana= aww thx :') hewhew


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM  

@H.S= I will work on it!! mwehehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

@Hani= true! I feel hungry every second XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

@Lisa= hehehe confidence and chubbiness..hmmm I'll try


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

@Cik= hampir ke tahap obes! amat menakutkan XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM  

@Deno= metabolism kot,hehehe bdn Sis deno perlukan byk tenaga hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

@Cadlynn= Hehehehe thx :D :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

@Anis= Let us slim down our faces!! hehhehee


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:03 PM  

@Henrietta= Wow really? Heheh a big oppotunity it is!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

@Nisa= ohohoho I've been born chubby too! hehehehe I will shred my saturated fats!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

@Choki= I had both,mwehehehe XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

@Miss M= hewhew thx my darling!
But you look good in dresses! Dresses will make me more fluffier XD mwehehehe.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

@Liza= Hohoho let's work out then :D!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:07 PM  

@Boni= wahh hehehe! To live is to EAT! mwehehe thx so much bro


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:07 PM  

@Ihsan= Really?maybe to some people hehehe.Asalkan bahagia ~ :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

@Amierah= True!!! they are so tempting the food is like "Eat me! I'm tasty" hehe surprise the prize~ :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 7, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

@Shafiq= I almost....near that~ XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

chill laaa...haha...im not that really slim,but at least im happy!kehkehkeh :P


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

be positive ok, wateva it is.. most important is we're happy!!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 10, 2012 at 12:17 AM  

watever type body it is, as long as we can maintain our healthiness, that is good. (: but i love to eat, adoi..susah juga kdg2 nak jga berat badan.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:44 AM  

www0922


jordans
ralph lauren polo
moncler outlet
nike shoes
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
prada shoes
canada goose
moncler outlet
mbt shoes

Post a Comment