A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 12, 2012 @ 8:47 AM  |  23 Comment(s)

They are so bouncy!

We experienced 2 earthquakes yesterday.Since almost everyone feel the vibration from the earth....so there are many events happened at the moment.They might be cooking,watching tv and even blog crossing during the earth quake!

I was blog crossing while the earth was shaking,I was sitting on the chair and suddenly my chair was shaking I thought my brother was pushing the chair but when I turned my head around and saw the floor was moving! Oh My God!!! Earth quake!Who's blog is it? Hehehe

I heard my neighbour screamed "Rumah Bergegar! Rumah Bergegar" My mom and my brother ran outside and I was the last person that leave the house,grabbing my hoodie and ran downstairs.The staircase was like ......a plate and I am the jelly on the plate that has been shaken by a very hungry kid.I felt dizzy ,whoa the earth really shake it this time!

I usually felt the vibration from my phone while I was relaxing on bed,but now....it's not my phone that vibrates.The whole world is vibrating!

There are few rumours about the earthquake,some people said that it wasn't a natural earthquake.It was made up by Japan and the USA,they are currently testing their weapons......will there be a World War III?

10th April 2012,a source from Earthquake Today, Washington have a minor earthquake....hmmm is it natural or "nature-like"? Who are we to challenge god's power? Everything is God's will.

Labels:




Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

Liselle tinggal kat mana?sebab baca pasal gegaran tu macam teruk.even the floor you said it was moving! oh my..
takut :0


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM  

your house at Lumut right.. Patutah bergegar labih yea..

Tak rasa gegar tu maybe khusyuk sgt tgk tv..


Blogger nanad SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

nanad pun tak rasa gegaran tu :( syukur tak jadi apa-apa malam tadi..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

@Lisa= I live near Lumut,not far from Teluk Batik T_T I am moving soon!!! Aaargh XDD Mmg kuat


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 10:15 AM  

@Hani= Ye betul2 takut klu apa2 jadi rumah dekat dgn laut u.u


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

@Nanad=Mujur malam dah tak de apa2.Sekarang cuaca pun tak menentu.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM  

OMG!
tak sangka liselle punya tempat rasa gegaran yg kuat..
i dekat cni tak rasa apa2..cuma after that tetiba rasa pening..huhuhu...

world war 3? oh no... kenapa kita tak boleh hidup dengan aman je? :(


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 10:31 AM  

@Miss M= Kuat gegaran bila duduk dkat dgn laut.

Ohh mybe tak brapa kuat dekat tmpt Miss M.Huhuhu Kl tak rase sgt.

They are greedy and heartless! :'(


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

Wow..Dgr kata 8.9 on the richter scale..Hmmm..Hopefully there's no more quakes and no quakes at London..Who knows rite? Who are we to challenge God? ;-) Stay safe Liselle! :-D


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM  

yeap....the tv show that its 8.9 SR....kinda huge really....and most part of malaysia experience it....


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 2:45 PM  

lissele tinggal di mana? deno sekarang di rumah my sis at bandar sri permaisuri, cheras. .

deno pun rasa juga gegaran semalam. semua penghuni in this apartment berlari keluar.. deno pun keluar juga.. then baru tahu ada gempa.. dalam pukul 5.15pm bomba datang.. this is mt first experiece! phewww...

p/s : sorry liselle. deno pinjam gambar liselle for "My First Try".. heee :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

@Choki=Yeah Man 8.9,Tsunami was 9.1 almost hit that number.Take care too buddy! May Allah Protect us!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

@Henrietta= True,the quake was big and long.My house got cracks from it.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM  

@Sis Deno= Sy tinggal dkt Lumut,tak jauh dr laut.Ni pun tido tak nyenyak .rasanya maybe akan pindah dr tempat tinggal ni... T.T.

Huhu takpe takpe,tak marah hehehehe


Blogger F. SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

was watching some clips at youtube. that happened in Acheh. sgt panic and people lari lintang pukang.. scary gler ..

p.s: nasib baik u n family ok.thank God!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM  

Almost hit the last Tsunami record
8.9-9.1! Huhuhu...
Alhamdulillah still standing bersama family.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 3:48 PM  

Hahah...this event of shaking reminds me of 8 years ago, 2004 christmas,26th...i was sleeping and then,my mom was screaming rumah nak runtuh rumah nak runtuh...what happens next?hahaha malu nak cerita!kehekhekhe XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM  

LOL! I was sleeping too! I thought I was dreaming and my brother was screaming! My parents were having breakfast at a stall leaving me and my brother.... Huhuhu. I was rolling on the floor back and forth! XDDD


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM  

We felt it too... in Hulu Perak..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM  

Ooh so you're in Hulu Perak! I see


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

oohh, so u kena la gegaran tu . aihhh, danger3 .


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM  

this earth quake thing, i just realize about it next morning when i turn radio in my car on. Then is when i realize i already being left by a train.. (-_-")


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:30 PM  

kyrie 3 shoes
adidas yeezy
nike air force 1 low
adidas yeezy boost
jordan retro
nike air max 2019
longchamp
coach outlet
jordan 1 off white
hermes online

Post a Comment