A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, April 28, 2012 @ 8:52 PM  |  23 Comment(s)


Dreams after dreams....should I call them as nightmares?Hehe I've been dreaming guys lately =.=' Guy Friends~GF Hmmm if you like someone would you rather keep your feelings or just go for it?Well I'm the one who always hide when the crush....is passing by...huhuhu danger alert.Crush or be crushed!I rather like someone....than being liked by someone...weird files of Liselle~

Ok so what actually rained in my dream?

I was cycling on a silent road.....mesmerized by the beautiful trees and the ray of the sun gleamed upon the the branches of the trees.Oh so beautiful...What a wonderful dream~There was no one there except me and my silver-blue coated bicycle.No one was on the road....just the white lines on the road and the beautiful trees greeted me.I am FREE! Free Cycling~ And I'm freeeeee,yeah freeee cycling.

Suddenly there was a plane gliding through the clouds and 2 guys were jumping from the plane! They were parachuting  and suddenly one of them was having trouble with the landing...I couldn't do anything.I just stop and stare and suddenly THUD! BUSH! What goes up must comes down~


One of them landed on me...my face was smashed on the road along with my bicycle by the unknown stranger....OUCH! It feels like being hit by a meteor!<----It's just a simile...I never actually being hit by a meteor...hey bombastic is a need to lighten things up! What happens next?

I woke up and all my body parts are still attached,no wounded or scratches on my chin.I'm just fine!The guy that landed on me was wearing a mask...and he didn't even say "Sorry" so I didn't know what does he look like...mwehehe but he does owe me an apology! I guess I should bring an umbrella next time and a giant fish net<--- I'm just being cautious~ hehehe.

Ps: I feel guilty after posting the entries of gloominess.I won't stop blogging because I will miss you guys! Blogging is the only thing that can make me smile everyday reading your wonderful stories.So I'm very sorry for posting those entries :P.Exploding emotions came from the core of the heart.Huhu well I'm okay now :D!


Labels:




Blogger Ayuni SAID ON April 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

pls don't stop blogging....


Blogger reenapple SAID ON April 28, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

hurmm.. pernah juga mimpi lelaki..hahha. Lelaki yg aku ada crush.. but thinks again, aku rasa tu hanyalah mainan tidur semata-mata... mungkin terlalu fikir sangat.. heheh.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM  

sometimes, i feel happy when dreamin about crush" XD errr, but then , when i open my eyes, oh man.. it juz a dream.


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON April 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

wonderful dream with wonderful writing!!!

of course you cannot stop blogging, your blog was my first crush, what! hahaha!!! <-----i mean 1st english blog =D


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 28, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

Hehehe.. You should ask his name.. :-)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 28, 2012 at 11:35 PM  

its okay. kdg2 emotional ckit dlm entry x salah. waa, sy pown jnis yg malu ngan crush sy


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 29, 2012 at 2:21 AM  

Damn.Crazy dreams.I'd wish girls fall from the sky for me though.Haha!! Eratic emotions are normal.Haha!! ;-) And btw,thanx for the link ;-)


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON April 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

a guy falling down from the sky? woah!

haha weird dream.

i have been having weIrd dreams too.tapi malaulah nak beritahu.hihihi xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:22 AM  

@Ayuni= I wont stop blogging darling! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:23 AM  

@Reenapple= Hehe 1 day,your dreams might come true :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:24 AM  

@Steff= Hehehe don't worry dear steff your man will be there for you right away!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:25 AM  

@Miss Purple= Aww hehe I won't stop blogging! :D heee thx so much for supporting me :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:26 AM  

@Shafiq= Hehe after I've been smashed on the ground the only word can be spilled is "OUCH!" hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:26 AM  

@Zubect= hehehe meh sama-sama kita nyorok2 :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

@Choki= Hehe mcm iklan Axe man punya deo lah hehe it's raining girls!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

@Dolphin= Hehehe what can I say? Hehe the weather is kinda weird lately!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 5:49 AM  

firstly,don't you DARE stop blogging cuz there will be people haunting u after that!hahahaha XD

anyway,kalau betul muka tu kena jalan tu,sakittt worhhh!kahkahkahah XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 4:08 PM  

LOL heheh that might be true!!

Ouch I can't imagine the pain XDD


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 30, 2012 at 10:32 PM  

how wonderful you are remember about your dream.. aku bangun tido.. ape mimpi tadi pun terus lupe.. -_-


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:48 AM  

supreme shirt
supreme outlet
ralph lauren outlet
off-white clothing
ralph lauren outlet
converse trainers
supreme new york
fitflops sale
moncler online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:00 AM  

0731jejeIl est devenu évident à la New Balance 574 pas cher fin de la première guerre mondiale que la conception d'un nouveau couteau était nécessaire pour répondre aux exigences non seulement du combat rapproché, mais aussi de la polyvalence d'utilisation. site de nike roshe run pas cher Stetson, le fils d'un chapelier, a remarqué que la tête ne convenait pas, il a décidé de fabriquer un chapeau plus fonctionnel. nike air jordan 1 mid herren Pour 46,33 EUR, vous pouvez obtenir; le "White Green Oscar" avec Oscar le dessin animé de Sesamestreet sur les côtés. La baskets asics gel lyte iii femme variance culturelle peut avoir une grande supériorité dans le travail sur l'équipe. Les énormes coûts et critiques des médias et du gouvernement asics gel femme decathlon chinois n'ont pas empêché Huawei de l'appliquer. Cette société est assez célèbre pour la fabrication sportive Nike Shox R3-R4 pour différents sports tels que le asics bleu et rose homme tennis et le basket-ball.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:42 AM  

www0922
pandora jewelry
hugo boss
north face
dsquared2
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
jordan uk
canadian goose
adidas nmd
pandora charms



Blogger zzyytt SAID ON September 27, 2018 at 9:21 AM  

nike jordans
adidas zx flux
coach outlet
off white clothing
michael kors purses
adidas gazelle
jordan sneakers
michael kors outlet online
hermes online shop
yeezys

Post a Comment