A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, April 2, 2012 @ 5:45 PM  |  23 Comment(s)




Growing up wearing guys outfits and not to mention....also with the attitude are not easy to get rid of from my lifestyle...


My dad didn't like my clothing and my style,he told me that I was too boyish.I don't blame him,I blame the designers who made them! Mwehehe blame it to Mr Nobody.Hmm,dad is the one who trained me to be tough...you introduced me to jeans remember?I started wearing jeans since I was 2 1/2 years old....and I even wear jeans to bed now.Which is not good for health.

At school,whenever there are main male roles for dramas....I'm the one who get most votes...even the boys voted me to become one of them...sheesh.Once,my friend almost scream at me...he thought that I was a boy in our dorm...chill...Lady Diana's hair is a style~only I cut them shorter...XD.

All those martial arts stuff,Tae Kwan Do....I joined Tae Kwan Do at the age of 8....so I can be a spy.That was my ambition....Spy Kid Movie influence...They look so cool back then! I only got a bronze medal after a tournament when I was 9.That was the first and the last Tae Kwan Do tournament I ever participated.I stopped learning Tae Kwon Do after the age of 15, Why? Because I went to a different society.There's no WTF in my boarding school erm... WTF? (World Tae Kwon Do Federation) hehehe awesome name huh?

My previous school offers me ITF (International Tae Kwon Do Federation)....less aggressive and more to the art and style of performing.Hmmm I have to get back to basic and return to the lowest level..the white belt.I did finish my green belt with WTF and also finish the ITF's green belt.Then...no more martial arts,time to get focus with PMR.At least I know the basic....with dad's help :P.Thanks for the punches dad,they really make me tough....with bruises +.+'.



My parents were working on a project to make me more feminine...which is going to fail.I don't wear dresses and heels,I love to look at dresses and heels but to wear them?Na-uh...my dad hid my Supra once,and then I started punching the wall until he gave me back...whoa I was kinda rude..XD

I play video games...mostly the games are violent even my brother is afraid watching me playing wrestling. 29 wins out of 30<---an old record my bro only won 1 battle.

There's a game that my brother didn't dare to touch....and it's my Silent Hill.Hehe I told you that you would freak out! That's what you get for touching my stuff.He screamed when a ghost suddenly appear on the new tv...48 inch full coverage and detail! HD hahaha!Then he told me he's sorry and don't want to play with my games without my permission.


My brother and I always have dinner together and sometimes we have the burping competition.Who burps the most and also have the longest burp will win! *No trophy's provided* and of course he always wins! My parents find that it's annoying until...my mom "I don't remember that I actually raised 2 boys in the house."


One day......while I was walking to the dining table after I wash the dishes...there's a Reader's Digest on  the table.The dining table is a perfect spot to find a Reader's Digest magazine,because of the word Digest! hehehe This Month's Cover Issue is...BAD MANNERS WHAT SHOCKS US MOST.So I guess it's time to change.....good manners...I know most of you won't believe this,I might look soft outside but not in the inside~ The only feminine thing that I possessed ....pastel and light colours! Mwehehehe! :3

Menace to Manners....it almost sounds the same. Hehehe

Labels:




Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON April 2, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

" I don't remember that I actually raised 2 boys in the house " - haha, I like this !


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM  

Oh, I confuse the title with dannis the menace at the first time read.. heee~~

u are same like my sister lah sis.. but, when grows older she become feminine.. And lastly she love pink than me who hate that colour the most.. =)

wah,, let me imagine u are in dress.. so, beautiful dear..

FYI, I took ITF taekwando also in secondary school until green belt too!!


Blogger Naz SAID ON April 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM  

it's not too late to be a lady..hehe


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 2, 2012 at 10:44 PM  

Lisa ada 2 adik beradik lelaki.dulu2 pernah jugak perangai tu sikap lelaki jap,tp x lama. hehe biasa lah tu liselle. Lisa pun cmtu gak! :D


Blogger anNaqia SAID ON April 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM  

whoa! macam tak percaya. :P


Blogger Qurratu Kushairi SAID ON April 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM  

Hello liselle :D i miss reading your blog since i was too busy with the final exam in final year :) hehe. btw, you suka pastel colours ke? Sama lah! hahhaah


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 7:21 AM  

@Miss Star= Hehehe tahap kemalasan pun sama dgn lelaki~ XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 7:24 AM  

@Hani= Whoa! Hehe Dennis the Menace is one of my fave cartoon,hehehe XD!

I guess maybe I'll become feminine sooner or later XD.

Same lah kite!!! mwehehe :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

@Naz= True,it's not too late....but it takes time....could be years or maybe forever XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 7:26 AM  

@Lisa= Oh maybe nature kan? hehe XD
Feminine will come naturally when it's the right time XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

@Annaqia= Welcome To Liselle's Believe it or Not :D!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 7:40 AM  

@Qurratu= Hohohoho rindu Qurratu jgak! lama x nmpk :').Hehe exam lagi penting :D
Tahniah sebab dah hbis DIP.! :D
We love pastel colours! yay :D


Blogger Pocket SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

heheh,
yeah, its ok to turned out to be boyish, atleast as a father, i wont worry so much if my boyish daughter goes out of town. Hoping that she could take care of her self.

just as long as she is still in the right path and fall for a nice 'boy' when the time comes.

That is all us 'daddies' would hope for :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

yo,wassup brother?kahakahakha XD

hoho...i suppose reader's digest tu kire mcm a sign la yer...hohoh XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

@Pocket= Agreed! Hehehe what matters most is how we girls take care of ourselves,since nowadays are dangerous with crimes!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

@Mr Clive=Dude! hahaha,yep a sign from my dad actually.Huhu sarcastic XD


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

pastel colours! i like it :)

dont worry liselle, nanti naturally liselle akan berubah more to feminine when the time comes :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

Yay pastel colours lovers :D!

True! hehe wanita akan menjadi wanita jgak akhirnye :)


Blogger Orkid Edyliyne SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

lebih kurang sama macam adik perempuan OE... lebih kelelakian sedangkan die perempuan... hehe... ^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM  

Mwehehehe,InsyaAllah bila tiba masanya akan berubah! Feminine :D


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 3, 2012 at 1:24 PM  

no wonder you have such a nightmare before.. now i understand.. but its ok.. belit dah lidah gune london ni..

menang 29 kali game wrestling? means you didnt fight with me yet =P


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 4, 2012 at 12:29 AM  

haha.
i hampir-hampir jadi tomboy. but my mom was freak out when she saw me wrestling with my brothers. and the fact that her daughter like to watch wrestling, and everything the boy stuffs.

but i never have a chance to wear pants until my age was 8 years old. coz my mama like to dress me up like a doll. -_-'
i wanted to post about this actually, but its too long and at last i delete it..haha..

maybe one day i will write about my boyish side.teehee~

but we are just the same dearie, we might look like a lady outside, but inside we are like a boy..:P


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

wah u, i thought im the one who look boyish too, only when i small la. but when growin up, i love gowns and feminine dress, but dislike skirts. ngehehhe (:

me too, i join taekwando.nah, a bit agresive, but stop alredy. its ok that we are feminine outside n boyish outside, at least we can protect ourselves., muahaha.. wachaaa! karate u nanti kaco ii (:

takce care! have a bless day!

Post a Comment