A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, April 18, 2012 @ 5:05 PM  |  38 Comment(s)

My first best friend is Ikhwan,the boy who I met when I was 3 years old<-----My life starts at 3 I guess hehehe.There's an advantage when you're the first child of the family....and that is...every pictures of you are stored in Kodak and your parents will develop your photos every month...I got hundreds of photos when I was a baby...and my brother...less than 100The truth Is...I ruined almost every photos of me with my duckface.. XDD!


Who's Ikhwan?
Ikhwan is a son of Aunty Rabiah,my mom's best friend.

How can we become friends?

Since our moms are both teachers,we met each other at a school named SMK Datok Lokman,Jalan Kampung Pandan Kuala Lumpur.Hehehe there was an occasion going on and we bumped into each other...we were the naughty little kids that ran from other tables..just to get to the other side...hehe so then he asked me to play with him.....I called him as "Iwan",he was 2 years older than me and he call me "Jaja"<---- My nickname was taken from Star Wars.Ever heard of Jar Jar Binks?Yeah...I thought my mom was joking when I asked her how did I get my nickname...It was the truth! Hehehe




We were best friends since then,sometimes our moms went shopping together and they would bring us along.Looks like we became best friends just like our moms do!Mom told me that no one can ever replace Aunty Rabiah's place in her heart as her best friend.

Where is he now?
He's still in KL,studying in UKM if I'm not mistaken...we haven't met for 12 years.. Why?We waved our last goodbye in 2000,when I had to move to Perak,after my dad got retired from the Navy.

Do we still remember each other?
Yes! Of Course!! Hehe my mom called his mom once,he's the one who answered the phone...ehehehe. He told his mom "Mama! Mama Jaja telefon la".I take that as Yes! We do remember about each other :).

Yes I know...I am annoying :P







Labels: ,




Blogger Ayuni SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 5:11 PM  

you are cute!


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 5:12 PM  

sweet!!!! erm, sronok bila dpt tw kwn2 mse kecik dlu still igt kita kan? hehehe


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 5:23 PM  

Kiutnyee dak pakai baju kurung tuuu XD!


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM  

haha, so cute of you!!!

ur story makes me remembered my childhood in sg.besi where i was used to stay there before moved to kelantan. i really miss my friends during childhood, but we were lost our contact till now...=-(


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

ouchh ur the cutest kids ekk....a roses among the thorn...hehe..comel sangat rambut ala china doll tu...same like me when i was standard 1...my best friend is in Kuantan. She is a teacher and her family's like my family too even all her abangs accept me as adik perempuan mereka..we still contact and last time she called me was an hrs bef.


Blogger AIRA SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 6:12 PM  

jaja you're so adorable....Aira ada kawan gak masa duk dekat perak...tapi dah lama tak jumpa since my dad bersara dari tentera..kitaorang pindah kedah...awak beruntung coz still ingat nama dia...Aira x ingat nama my old frenz tu tapi apa yang Aira ingat kitaorang pernah berebut pisau waktu main masak2..Aira gigit tangan mamat tu sampai berdarah...miss him T_T


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

wow!! terkenang masa lalu lah tu kan.. so cute your duck face... heeee~~~

lets say, you and Iwan begin to contact each other?? cewaaaahhhh


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

sooo sweeet la..sy ada kawan masa kecik yg rapat sangat2 tapi bila besar buat tak kenal kalau terserempak kt kampung..=.="


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

liselle...
awat comey sgt buat muke gitu..
adoi...comel sgt! agagaga


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

jaja nakal ek dulu??hehehe.. wah, comelnye kecik2.rasa mcm nak tarik2 je rambut tu.hehehe


Blogger reenapple SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

auww... u r cute.

Hurm.. Aku tak ingat kisah masa kecil . Yang aku tahu kawan pertama aku is kazen aku.. sebab kitaorng macam kembar.. pakai baju sama.. masa kecil la.. hahaha.


Blogger asfira aminuddin SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

babe, cute la u tyme kecik. past gambar last tu lagi cute tau. jangan lupa contact kawan lama u tu. persahabatan lama tu. :)


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 10:43 PM  

Cool gile..Haha!Kwn I yg paling lama pun rite now baru 8 years XD Btw,comel la gamabr2 u masa kecik..Hahaha!!! :-P


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

@Ayuni= Hehe thx my dear :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

@Zubect= YeaH! Hehe seronok sgt.heee :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:03 PM  

@Wydaz= mwehehehe ty :3 XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM  

@Miss P = mwehehe thx,Ouhh I even have friends that I didn't know their names....XDD heheh all we know is to play and play and play.Well I hope 1 day you can re-unite with them.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

@Aira= hehehe thx my dear.hehe ini pun sbb knal dgn parents klu x tak taw igt ke x.hehehe ganasnya gigit-gigit tp bnda yg pling teruk sy kna pukul dgn kasut ....pergh sakitnya XDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

@Hani = I Miss my old days when everything is a happy day T_T.Huhu when ah??? Idk...malu plak dah 12 yrs tak jumpa XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:21 PM  

@Ell Lina= Amboi! dia segan kot kt awk ehehehe XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

@Cadlynn= ehehe dlu je comel skrg dah jauh sekali XDDD. Muncung itik sgt popular dlm kalangan kanak-kanak ketika itu XDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM  

@Boni= hehe semua org nakal! sy pakai rmbut palsu tu<-- okay ini tipu! XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM  

@Asfira= mweheheh thx sis :3.InsyaAllah ade rezeki bole la contact balik hehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM  

@Reen= Hehe ty :3
Ouh best la klu bestfriend cousin hehe lagi rapat sbb sedara mara!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

@Choki= 8 yrs? ok la tu! still going strong :D.Hehe mase dlu je comel skg jauh sekali XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 18, 2012 at 11:35 PM  

@Lady w= Hehe thx so much,China Porcelain hehehe.Wow that's the longest friendship! Friendship lasts forever :DD


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

Hehe.. I can understand that you are just like your given nickname.. :-)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM  

haha! comelnya budak tu!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 12:26 AM  

@Shafiq= Mwehehe I guess you're right!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 12:26 AM  

@Cappuccino= Hoho yg mana satu ni? ramai dlm pics tu mwehehe XDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 4:12 AM  

hoho nice....hello Jar Jar Binks!kehkehkehkehh
asal muke tu masam memanjang??hahah lawak la pulak...kehkehkeh XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

Hahaha I'm a picture destroyer !! mwehehe!


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

why you are so short ?? opps.. hmm.. best fren.. your mom also best fren with his mom.. so the probability for him to become your mom's son is high.. and vice versa.. so gud luck!! =P


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM  

Kay_Are= I was 3 yrs old and the youngest of them all..hehehe.
Uish,mane bole da nak vice versa dgn bestfriend.Malunya! XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

mesti rindu best friend ni :D wah, wish u two dpt jumpa nanti.


Blogger Nur Jumiatul Hidayah SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

gila comel kak firzanah. komen kat shoutbox xlyan pun :( ingan xde ruang komen, rupanya kat atas :P


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 21, 2012 at 2:49 PM  

arha~
so cute..:D

my first best friend was a boy too..hehehe..but already lost contact...eventho pernah jumpa, but we were already awkward..maybe coz im awkward..hahaha


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 22, 2012 at 2:29 AM  

comelllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! suke tengok liselle... sakarang lagi comel! :)

deno time kecik2 tak byk gambar.. zaman susah..

Post a Comment