A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, April 15, 2012 @ 5:08 PM  |  30 Comment(s)

Me Want this one! U_U

Sunday Morning,it's been a really messed up week for me.Last night I couldn't sleep because there are Mini Vampires in my room...leaving me tiny pink marks on my arm.Very juicy for you huh?I'm not Bella from Twilight,you got the wrong person.*mosquitoes <---Mini Vampires

It was a very cold morning,the sun didn't greet me as usual,I woke up early today! :D
Actually I had some work to finish:

Project X
Project R
Project D

The chills from the cloudy morning making my brain freeze..solid XD<----Worst than Slurpee I guess.
Couldn't think of anything and I started to feel sleepy again....So I just lie down on my bed staring at the plain white ceiling.My eyes started to be a projector.....starting ideas from scratch.I kinda stop working on my project for almost a month....lack of information and sensible ideas.I locked myself in my lab which normal people would like to call it as room.Hehehe I even took the spare key with me.

A loud knock pulled me out from my "alone moment".It was my brother...these people can't stand me when I want some privacy."Nak pergi Pc Fair tak? Lepas tu keluar jalan-jalan nak pergi makan sekali"

"Malaslah nak pergi,sejuk-sejuk ni nak keluar...malas la" a simple answer from me.I'm too lazy to wear my contact lenses and find a proper shirt to go out.Actually I was looking forward to go to the PC Fair.Why? Beats by Dr Dre of course....they look so awesome and to own them...fuuuh such a pride~
But then I realise I spent too much money on earphones and headphones...I need a new phone then.So I guess I will save my money then.Saying NO to Beats?? Yeah T_T.

A couple of hours later,another knock struck like a ligtning."Keluar sekarang makan!".Oh great another order....seriously I can't finish my work when people start to interfere my concentration.That's it my brother has gone too far,the third knock I scold him for not respecting me and bla bla bla....and then He told me to go to mom's room for something.Something? Has she bought me a laptop? Beats by Dr Dre??

Tada!!! It's Piiq....umm I never heard of this brand before but the sound is nice.At first I thought my brother misheard that I told him it's BEATS not PIIQ.....He told me that it was too expensive...RM199.
Fine~I accept Piiq...thx mom for buying this headphone for me.It's not bad though~ Hehehe.




Booming my ears and heart with this!Very Electrifying~

Labels:




Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM  

woohoo sure best tu...like a wish come true...well done bebeh! hihi


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM  

give me.. give me.. give me.. heee~~


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 7:43 PM  

heaven kan liselle!! haha Im not interested on this things but I know how you feel. XD


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

hikhik, mini vampire.....


Blogger Fifieyqa SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM  

I was looking for a headphone too...and I'm quite interested with Beats too..but looking at the price,terus tak jadi nak beli..haha...so now...I still use my old headphone..huhu


Blogger AIRA SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 9:31 PM  

can i borrow????


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 9:45 PM  

woho, its cool. :D


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

cute nya headphone to. memang nak sangat satu. tapi sebab sy suka curi2 dgr lagu lam klas so sy rse earphone is more effective to me :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 15, 2012 at 11:25 PM  

salam kenal.. singgah sini dari promoter hebat *teenager housemaid* hehe

follow sini dear~


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 12:35 AM  

ur mom sure rock..ekekeke...ask mom, can i be her doter too...hehehe...i wanna headphone too....


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 12:47 AM  

hmm.. i dont know any brand related to headfon T_T ntah.. aku rase asal name die headfon beli je r.. tak pernah lak dengar drdre, piiq.. tapi dapat free kre ok r.. pasni.. leh r say hi to your new henfon kan? ^^


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 1:31 AM  

Got annoyed just because of people knocking your door? Hahahah.. Girls.. Better take a caulk for this thing. Bye. Hahah.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM  

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
i want beats by dr dre headphone too! nak yang ori! heheheh..
sekarang ni i pakai yg xori...ooppsss... sebab murah and kat pcfair aritu..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM  

@Lady W= hehehe durian runtuh XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM  

@Hani= Let's share share share share~


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

@Lisa= hehehehe I want Beats so much,but Piiq is okayy XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM  

@Ayuni= Mini vampire can also cause~ Diseases XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

@Misz= Oh yeahh too pricey....T.T But I will have them one day! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

@Aira= Sure hehehe meh sini!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

@Steff= hehehe cool it is~ :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:07 PM  

@Zubect= Earphone lebih best sbb tak sakit telinga sgt.hehe sy pun selalu buat mcm tu


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

@Eeiyss= Salam perkenalan :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

@Henrietta= hehehe boleh boleh^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM  

@Kay_are= dlu pun sy mcm tu tapi sebab earphone ni sound agak booming kn sy pun teringin la jgak nk beli hehehehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:12 PM  

@Romeo= Sorry I like to be alone and that's my right.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:13 PM  

@Miss M= Jom sama2 kita menabung! Beli yg ori punye hehehe tp mahal sgt lah beribu XDDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM  

bestnyer dapat earphones tu...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 6:56 PM  

Hehehe best2 booming smpai bergegar jantung XDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 7:28 PM  

cett...nak yang ni aje...hahaha...bapak arr...setailo giler earphone.if it was me,sepnjang umo hidup,xnah beli headphone etc,semua pinjam jer!kehkehekh XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 16, 2012 at 9:03 PM  

Hiyoo Mr Clive,when we own them we feel satisfied~ hehehehe

Post a Comment