A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, April 19, 2012 @ 7:24 PM  |  25 Comment(s)


For 5 days and 5 nights I couldn't sleep.....thinking about my future..What would I be? Where should I go?My eyes are turning into a Raccoon's eyes....it might get worse...into a Panda's eyes soon.What so terrific about today???

Since Perak is announcing The Sultan's Birthday so no one goes to work...excluding me.Hey Who can stop blogging?Hehe.

The daylight seems to be starting but my eyes were still closed forcing myself to sleep...No..I must sleep...I must sleep...I only slept for 2 hours on 18th April.After I successfully enjoy my nap time,my mom suddenly barge in the room "Jaja! Jaja! Bangun! Uitm interview 23 Haribulan ni!"
I was too tired and only manage to "Hmmmmmmmmm"
Mom"Jaja bangun! Tengok nie TESL!!!"

Hearing the word "TESL",I jumped off my from my bed.TESL!!! TESL!!!
Finally after 5 days and 5 nights of "Try sleeping with a broken heart".They finally offered me an interview!....I almost lost hope after my best friend Nanie got a TESL interview last week and this week is going to be my turn! Woo Hoo!!

My heart was broken like a broken Kit Kat in the commercial last week.Now I had to pass the interview.Mom "This is your thing,you only get one chance and please 1 more chance".I broke everyone else's hearts too.This is the time I will stitch their hearts!<----Metaphorically

So This WAS My Heart.

Impossible don't exist!
I can still achieve my dream! Wait for me I will do my best!
Nanie and I has been best friends since we were 14<----we used to be enemies when we were 13
We went to the same school and move from the same school together
We were classmates from F1 till F5! Can you believe it?? Believe it,lying is not cool~
And if we both made it to go for TESL Foundation UITM,we will be together again!
Whoa ! So Awesome!!

Wish me luck guys :D hopefully we all success in the future!
I'm feeling better :) Hoho looks like I have to do some research and I'll be away for a while.April is so busy! Busy Liselle Busy =.='


Especially to Mira Mohamed.I wish you the best for Medic.InsyaAllah. Check out her blog! :D


Labels:




Blogger Naz SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

good luck..do your best for your dream


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

all the best Lissele :D pray for you.. insya-Allah you'll impress the interviewers! amaze them with ur English :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

Congrats Jaja! Xoxo...:) I wish u luck!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

hope u get the interview. :D nah, wish u lucckkkkkkkk in everything. april mmg busy, unstoppable!. mesti usaha byk2 .


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM  

WOOOOW!! Congrats Liselle!! XD All the best..Somehow I think when you get it you might go to Shah Alam..Dono why..Haha XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

gud luck liselle. buat yang terbaik utk hidup awak ye.. :)


Blogger AIRA SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

congrats Liselle....Do yur best!!!


Blogger miss daya SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM  

i hope u n ur bestie will made it for tesl uitm,be on the same class.. haha coz me n my bestie on the same course and it's rock!! :) gud luck babe


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 11:26 PM  

oh, yeah!! wish u all the best my dear.. hope you get your dream soon.. insyaallah... do more researches and pray a lot dear.... =)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 19, 2012 at 11:54 PM  

alhamdullilah! gud luck dear! i know u can do it. i got and interview once for TESL but not from uitm but from IPG, maktab perguruan. disebabkan i'm not interested to be a teacher, i told the interviewers, "actually, i came here coz my family wanted to, i dont want to be a teacher"hehehe.

tp awk mmg minat, so buat elok2 tw


Anonymous mira mohamed SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 3:02 AM  

whoooaa.:O what an honour to have my name there. hikhikhik. congratz girl! make sure u do your best during the interview okay sweetheart? chaiyok chaiyok! :)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

congrates liselle!! :-)
do your best okay! :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

welcome to the world where everything is seriously serious!hahha XD

well,as i've said before,and im going to say it again,just for the record,all the best garfield and just give you best shot in everything that you do! dont stop.never stop.you might think of quitting every now and again when things get hard,but the sweetness of success after all that is something that words cannot describe! :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 1:48 PM  

kitkat! luv it (^___^)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

good luck liselle =p


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM  

Good Luck Liselle! :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

aku asal perak tapi sebab keje kat selangor tak dapat cuti.. tak adil kan? Waah!! congratz for the interview do your best and gud luck ok! ^__^


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

liselle,do well during the interview okay? all the best to you!

we bloggers will definitely pray for your success :)


Blogger F. SAID ON April 20, 2012 at 9:07 PM  

Liselle! good to know u got the interview..

wish u all the best ok!

uitm always the best for Tesl :P


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON April 21, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

liselle!!!!
good luck and all the best in the interview..:)

your future masih lagi bersinar dengan terang, dont worry too much..:)
u have a long way to go...:D


*hug*


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM  

liselle..join la kontest kat blog sy


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM  

Best of luck!! happy for you dear!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 24, 2012 at 12:10 AM  

now the REAL sleepless nights begin.haha

anyway,keep on rocking!


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON April 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM  

This information is invaluable. When can I find
out more?

My page - easy weightloss

Post a Comment