A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, April 25, 2012 @ 8:43 AM  |  45 Comment(s)



Heyho! <----I'm back by popular demand! Ehehehe miss me???Anyone?? Yes,Maybe,No??
I's been a very tiring week so How's my interview?
Alhamdulillah,it's been a very satisfying interview for me :).I'm fighting for my place with all my heart and my spirit.I'm fighting with 360 people yesterday for TESL.

There was a writing test for 1 hour,the comprehension was a very tough one! The essay is okay...I guess.12 panels were there and I'm in the 7th panel along with 20 interviewees :D.They are super nice and friendly so I didn't have any problems to get along with them.I have to wait 3 hours for my turn....and it was full of intense...not to mention the sun is purposely warming things up!
It was the first day I started to wear heels.....and those heels made the loudest sound until people were staring at me...I'm sorry I was attending an interview not a Fashion Runaway XD.

The questions that they've asked me yesterday:

1.Tell me about yourself and your family.<---I remember the rap I did for my intro on my blog,so I told them in a formal way...I wish I could rap though,but they seemed to giggle after I started my conversation.

2.Can you say something in an American Accent?<----Ok,it was a very unexpected question
"Hmm...I don't have any suitable phrase for now"I answered. The interviewers chuckled,but then I kept talking and talking until they were convinced.

3.What are your other choices besides TESL?<----This question made me fight for TESL.I don't care I want my spot!

4.What is Asasi TESL?<----I glance at the Uitm's flyer before the interview,phew!

5.What do you know about Uitm's Integrity?<----I'm trapped with this question but somehow I can answered it."As far as I know,Uitm is the best place in Malaysia for TESL." I answered.
Interviewer:How do you know?
Me: Because my cousin said so
Interviewer: Is he or she graduated from Tesl in Uitm?
Me: Nope,but Diploma in IT.
Interviewer: Oh...wow.

6.If you're an English Teacher,what would you do to make your students interested in English?
<---I did my best and hoping they would accept my answer, "I will do Show and Tell to my students so they can express themselves for things that they have interested in,it could be the simplest thing,even a teddy bear can be used to tell stories"

7.What do you think about the way of teachers teaching English nowadays?<---- "Based on my real experience,my English teacher don't work enough to encourage and doesn't have the creativity for their students to be interested in English because I have to work on my own initiative to get the source to improve my English"
Interviewer:Just now that you mention source,what kind of source?
Me: Books and I learn a lot from TV.
Interviewer: Oh so you think that your english teacher is not creative enough to teach english?
Me: Yes I do
*Notice there I made some grammar mistakes while speaking,huhu my mouth was talking too fast XD*

8.Okay,We don't have more questions for you,how about you? Do you have any questions for us?It could be anything<-----"I don't think so,because I'm too excited to be here.....One day I'll be sitting on your chair,interviewing"

Interviewer: Hahaha I used to be on that chair where you were sitting to get this Post! And this guy here is used to be my student and now he's my partner! It's good because it's possible anything is possible!

Me:Oh how wonderful! Yes I believe that because I stick to my principle and that is"Impossible Don't Exist" Thank you for giving me this opportunity I really feel that with this opportunity helps me to undo my wrong doings as you can see that I don't satisfy my parents with my SPM result.


Alhamdulillah I can answer all these questions fluently and my brain could not stop thinking what to say next,I kept talking until they didn't have any space to ask me questions.And all those answers came from deep down from the bottom of my heart and some of my answers are too long to write here,I HOPE all the nodding,the giggles and the laughs from the interviewers will say "YES YOU BELONG HERE" please don't send me home...please I  will change! Don't send me to the "Ghetto University"

Hehehe well after I collect my documents, I told them "Thank you for choosing me for this interview and Thank you for your time".The interviewers wish me luck and all the best.Some interviewees peeked me at the window,they heard almost every conversation that I had...I guess I was talking too loud.Well I had to fight what I want,and I got only 1 chance to change my life forever.

I want to be a better person.I AM FIRZANAH AND I WILL FIGHT FOR WHAT I WANT. I would like to Thank for those who always support me and wish me luck recently because without you I might be hiding under my bed for the interview and Thanks to my cousin that drove me to Shah Alam,Kak Jue without you I might have been missed the interview thanks for your tips and advice!


Labels:




Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

O yes...alhamdulillah I guess u did it well eventho I'm not around to see the intvw session..actually last nite while waiting to 'fly@zzz' u came accros into my mind...it was like apa jadi dengan Jaja ni punya interview and I really hope that ur among them which is qualify to be there, as TESL student...insyaallah kan. So resultnya bila? Let me know too ya...tak sabar juga nak tahu..hihi:)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

Alhamdulillah...lega dah ye.. InsyaAllah Liselle dah buat the best..next step is..berdoa dan tawakal.. :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

another step pulak :) solat hajat byk2 mohon dpt TESL ni ^_^ all the best Liselle :)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

best of luck! :-)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

@Lady W= Alhamdulillah interview ok,Hanya tinggal doa dan tawakal shj yg dpt tolong InsyaAllah :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM  

@Cadlynn= heheh harap2 dapat masuk.Betul tu doa dan tawakal amin~ :D InsyaAllah <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

@Hana= Hehehe thx so much darling,betul-betul next step doa dan tawakal yg akan membantu. :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

@Shafiq= Thx bro :D


Blogger Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM  

alhamdulilah ..segala impian menjadi keyataan ..mesti dear tersenyum2 dan berseri2 sepanjang minggu nak gi sambung belajar nanti ..amin2 ..

taniah dear ..umi doakan agar dear berjaya dlm pelajaran :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

Harap2 begitulah Umi,hehehe sy dah cuba berikan yg terbaik masa interview hehe doa dan tawakal akan menolong untuk dpt course ni.InsyaAllah serah segala urusan kepada Allah.


Blogger megu SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

way to go liselle!!!i hope u'll got it!
(uuuwww,bestla amik TESL...jeles)


Blogger Nedy Zulkifli SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

Alhamdulillah. Wahh bestlah kau, dapat jawab semua soalan. huhu. All the best syg. lepasni banyakkan berdoa pulak okay ;)


Blogger AIRA SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:21 AM  

good job Lissele...moga berjaya dalam hidup..:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

@Megu= Thx dear darling! Hey art is beautiful^^ I love your doodles! <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

@Nedy= Hehehe tak boleh nk best sgt,byk saingan tp apa apa pun dgn berkat doa dan tawakal InsyaAllah.
Sama-sama kita berjaya!Amin~


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

@Aira= Thx so much! Semoga sama-sama kita berjaya ok? InsyaAllah. :D


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:44 AM  

alhamdulillah . baca jwpn firzanah smua nmpk yakin . insyaAllah lulus punya =)

my cousin also took tesl at uitm . she is the one best student there and got anugerah pe tah dri permaisuri agung . hope you can be like her also one day firzanah !

btw , baru saya tau nma betul awk ! hehe !


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:55 AM  

Hehe takut terlebih confident pun ada tp apa2 pun yg boleh buat doa dan tawakal.ohoho yep my name is Firzanah,mwehehe wow your cousin must be a genius! Huhuhuhu InsyaAllah semua ketentuan Allah :) Semoga sama-sama kita berjaya! <3


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 1:06 PM  

woww, you have your confident then you'll have your place there in UITM, insyaAllah..=D

best of luck,dear XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

Miss Purple= InsyaAllah,Huhu I hope so^^ :)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM  

liselle..daripada apa yg liselle post tu..sy rasa liselle akan dapat gak masuk uitm nti..doa banyak2 k..kalau dh masuk uitm..jangan abaikan blog ni..kt cni je kita bley kawan..ehehehe =(


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

Harap2 lah begitu,Huhu InsyaAllah :)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

i'm glad to hear that you did very well in ur interview.. Hopefully u get what u always dream sis.. Everyday i wait news from regarding ur interview,,

Insyaallah everything will be fine.. And u get that post.. =)

My pray always with u.. ;P


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

wow.. deno kagum la dengan liselle.. deno pun tak pandai nak speaking english mcm liselle.. deno doakan liseele dapat TESL tu ya.. insyaallah.. amin!

p/s : kalau deno kan, dah gugup masa kena interview tu.. hehe.. proud of you dear.. (^_^)


Blogger Amira Faiza SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

you did great honey!


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 5:01 PM  

waaa!!!! u go girl!!! rasa bersemangat pulak bce entry awk nie! bagus2, i hope u will suceed :) insyaAllah :)

p/s: ur interview was so much better than mine :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 5:39 PM  

@Hani= Huhuhu I'm so touched by this :').InsyaAllah klu ade rezeki.Thx byk2 sbb doakn sy Sis.Huhu May all of us achieve our dreams Amin :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM  

@Sis Deno= Ohoho sy biasa biasa je ade ramai lagi kt luar yg lebih hebat dari sy huhuhu,thx so much Sis Deno :') Terharunya Moga2 kita berjaya bersama-sama :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM  

@Mira= Ehehe thx so much:) I let go all of my thoughts,I hope that I wasn't being over confident.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 5:46 PM  

@Zubect= Huhu,thx so much,InsyaAllah klu ade rezeki hehe.


Blogger Choki SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

Alhamdulillah..By reading this I tthink you did great.It takes wits to answer doing an interview sometimes ;-)


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 7:38 PM  

saya dpt rasakan awk punya keikhlasan dalam menjawab.. ;) good luck Liselle!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

you were awesome! never mind if you thought you didn't answer well, it all adds up to the experience you have gained... :)

and i misss you! who wouldn't?hahah XD

and all the best!
if you ever turn out to be a teacher one day,do it well!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:07 PM  

@Choki= Thx bro,but only Allah can decide whether I'm qualified enough.Huhuhu InsyaAllah.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

@Miss S= Huhu I had to fight with my heart.InsyaAllah,Thx so much Miss S!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

@Mr Clive= Yeah you're right it's all about experience.
Hehe I thought so! I miss you too buddy!

I will ! To help the nation to love English As The Second Language!


Blogger F. SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM  

ohw hyeee... FIRZANAH! hehe

i hope u get the chance.. TAWAKAL after u have tried your best :)

Allah will help u.InsyaAllah :))


Blogger nuranne SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

I'm a TESL student too. Good luck in everything you do. TESL is a good choice. No worries. (masuk bakul angkat course sendiri). hehe. BTW you have a lovely profile pic. I feel like pinching your cheeks hehe.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM  

@Faza= Yep InsyaAllah,huhu mudah-mudahan dpt. Amin- Thx so much for supporting me :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM  

@Simply= Hoho you're a senior! Wow! Ehehe well InsyaAllah I did my best and hopefully I get it. Hehe edited photo XD mwehehehe


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON April 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

hm, the second question indicate that TESL UiTM still want the American accent....


Blogger Unknown SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

@Liselle

go!and spread your wing!don't stop!dont ever stop! :D


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 11:00 AM  

alhamdulillah..insyaallah..solat hajat!


Blogger -meeSUPERGIRL- SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM  

insyaAllah :) good luck :) doa byk2 ehh..


Blogger kay_are SAID ON April 26, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

just see what you answered to them.. make me think.. wow.. you already do a good job there. What's left now is pray and hope that you will get that spot. Wateva it is, congratulation miss firzanah! <-- now i know your name

Post a Comment