A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, May 10, 2012 @ 6:55 PM  |  19 Comment(s)


Thursday,10th May 2012.It's been 3 days I've been going to school as a 6 former along my best buddy Nisa at SMK ****,so far...it's okay I guess.The first impression that I get is the weird stares from juniors,they usually see me wearing plaid shirt and jeans to school as my mom's secretary hehe and then they saw me in a school uniform with a pair of black leather shoes....they kept whispering to each other when they saw me....ummm gossiping?You don't know me,kids and I don't know you so we are even.

Nisa and I were kinda hoping to get out from the school ASAP.My mom thinks the same,I'm not comfortable when my mom is the boss and my mom is not comfortable too.Huhuhu I've been an undercover student for 3 days,almost everyone didn't know that I'm the boss's daughter until....my mom asked me"Ja...fail mana fail nama-nama Form 6?" ......a friend that I knew from my primary school over heard and she suddenly "Ohhh,patutlah macam kenal! Rupanya mak kau".

I was...Oh No! "Jiran la,bukan mak kita".Nisa was in a bad temper when this particular girl keep telling other people that I'm the boss's daughter. Errrgh! "Eh,kalau dia cakap jiran jiran lah".So far Nisa and Emma are the only people that knew about me and my mom."Ish dah la mak dia,pastu tak nak mengaku"
It's not about the "Admitting",it's about the problems that might appear when people know who I am.
So it's not easy,not as easy like other people thought it would be.Oh man!....tomorrow is going to be another orientation day...

On this afternoon,I had to stay back with mom until 3 PM.I was walking alone and carrying a file to go home,suddenly a trio of juniors was talking to each other  while walking.I was in a hurry so I walk quickly to pass them awkwardly 1 of them greeted me with a sarcastic manner "Assalamualaikum Ustazah,Hahahahahahahahahahhaah"she laughed loudly.Apparently she's a Form 2 student,2 of her friends didn't laugh,they knew I'm a senior although I might look like their age.Nobody was laughing at her sarcastic greet.If it's not because of my patience,the file that I held might be used to slap her face and there was a Form 5 student was watching me from far<--- A silent witness was there,I couldn't slap her in public in order to save her from the humiliation.But I told about this in public anyway hahaha XD.

"Patience Firzanah,they are just 14 year old kids who are retarded,you are almost 18 and you are way smarter than them who have the IQ level of  5 year old children"my heart tells me not to slap her.I know why she called me Ustazah,my "tudung" that I wear to school is from SMKA.Kid,today is your lucky day,if I see you again tomorrow and doing the same greet to me.My hands would probably doing high fives on your left and right cheeks.My yellow uniforms are not finish yet so when I'll start wearing them next week,be careful to who you are talking to,If I ever see your face again,you're "dead".So the conclusion is....Form 6 ain't cool without the yellow uniform! Hahahah XD.



Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 10, 2012 at 7:24 PM  

get yellow uiform quickly.. hohoho


Blogger Nur Jumiatul Hidayah SAID ON May 10, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

haha. sabar kak.
anyway, goodluck kak.
jumi doakan akk berjaya.
amin amin amin :')


Blogger Choki SAID ON May 10, 2012 at 8:36 PM  

Don't stoop to their level la.You're better than that.School sucks but then again studying anywhere ain't easy.You know what,my chainsaw might come in handy if you need it XD


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON May 10, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

sometimes people just dont understand kan?its not that you dont want to mengaku her as your mum,it's just a matter about the problems that might happened when it is publicly-known.i too would be uncomfortable.

ahh some junior just do not know how to respect.we do not expect them to respect as more than the normal level,just at least show some respect as in sesama manusia.plus whats the prob in wearing tudung labuh?it's cool for me. :)

chill sayang! all the best in your studies !


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 10, 2012 at 9:45 PM  

if possible...transfer to other s hool...as for me....mom n dother sould not be in da same school...thats not cool...poeple with xpect much from u since u r the boss dother...and so do her mom, since ur her dother and she is the boss...


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON May 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM  

hehehe...panas baran gak ek? sabar jaja...they're just kids!


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM  

Be patient Liselle. They are still kids. :-)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM  

liselle!!!!!!!!!!!

ouh, you already start schooling?
may everything will be fine...:)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 1:10 AM  

wah..mesti comel pakai baju sekolah..hehehe.. terus pandang ke hadapan k. jangan toleh2 lagi ke belakang :)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 1:21 AM  

tu la satu bnde yg sy x suke sal sekolah, gosip and junior yg suke sound org len mcm dye tu hot stuff! sabar oke, Allah ade ngan org yg sabar.

and about ur mom, sy fhm knpe awk x nak ngaku. ade kwn sy, dye anak pd ketua kaunselor sekolah, then setiap kali dpt result teruk ayah dye yg kena, so kwn sy decided nak pndh school sbb kesian ngan ayah dye. mintak2 x jadik kat awk pulak, amin!


Blogger Telor Power SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 2:33 AM  

sabar byk2 ok sis...

i hate gossip too. so messy. but sometimes gossip give me the latest information.

got pro and con. here too


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 7:00 AM  

owh.. that girl got guts.. siap la dia bila baju Form 6 tu dah siap.. hohoho.. :D


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

relax liselle...
senior should act cool :)


Blogger aimiruzanna SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 12:22 PM  

they just not matured. so childish lah them.. haha. just ignore it ;)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 5:59 PM  

haha...senior la katakannnn...kehkehkehhh

anyway,pernah classmates ngan budak2 yang kes mcm ni gak...geli hati ingat balik...XD


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

yellow uniform?? sejak bile lak ade uniform kaler kuning? err.. speechless ngan student sekarang.. selambae je ye.. tak hormat langsung.. salam pun jadi joke gak ke? sabar je r..


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 10:12 AM  

burberry pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, nike roshe, hollister uk, north face uk, jordan pas cher, north face, coach outlet, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren, polo lacoste, true religion jeans, nike air force, nike roshe run uk, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors, mulberry uk, air max, timberland pas cher, new balance, converse pas cher, lululemon canada, kate spade, nike free run, michael kors pas cher, ralph lauren uk, coach purses, louboutin pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike tn, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, coach outlet store online, sac hermes, nike free uk, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 6, 2016 at 10:19 AM  

zhengjx20160506
nfl jerseys
cheap ray ban sunglasses
true religion outlet store
oakley outlet
rolex watches
ray ban sunglasses uk
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online sale
air jordan shoes
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet store
coach outlet online
ray ban wayfarer
cheap toms shoes
ray ban
nike uk
coach outlet
coach factory outlet online
timberlands
louis vuitton outlet
true religion outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
kobe shoes 11
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade outlet
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
toms shoes
nike air max 90
lebron 12
ralph lauren home
kate spade purses
jordan 11
fitflop clearance
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online
nike air force 1 white
ray ban sunglasses outlet


Blogger raybanoutlet001 SAID ON August 1, 2017 at 4:12 PM  

michael kors outlet
rolex watches
ugg outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
nike outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors bags
jordan 4
versace jeans

Post a Comment