A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 8, 2012 @ 6:27 PM  |  22 Comment(s)



Bon Jovi's song was haunting me...."Oooooouh,Half way there,Oh Oh living on a prayer take my hand and we'll make it I swear...."

Well since 12.30 pm until 7.15....my eyes were filled with water and dark circles start appear on my eyes...how ugly....until my brother try to stop me from crying...Hohoho that's the first time when he try to coax me...everyone in the house was worried...that's the first time they ever seen me crying until I refuse to eat and has been living in  the dark.......

My dad never saw me crying so badly....I rarely show my feelings to everyone and then....yesterday was the saddest day in my life.Dad knows how hard I study to go for the interview....he even took me to look for books at Popular,my dad read my Ding Ding Ding post....he cried for me..hurm....the first time he read my post and probably be the last mwehehe....<----I'm okay now...

My mom told me that I can be whoever and whatever I want....she even told me...that even though the interviewers gave me good marks during the interview,I still missing few other things and that is my A's.They are still counting the A's.....like I thought earlier.My friend asked me to wait for the 2nd intake but I refused.I don't wait things pal,time doesn't wait.After several pulled of tissues....my eyes finally stop flowing with water,I was afraid that I might go blind if I didn't stop flooding my house.

"Bukan mama tak nak bagi Jaja masuk private college tapi sekarang mama kena buat loan,PTPTN takkan bagi full loan kat kita,kalau mama banyak duit mama boleh hantar pergi Overseas tu study.Lagipun mama rasa Jaja ni belum ready lagi nak pergi further studies.
Mama rasa Jaja boleh score Form 6,Jaja bukannya tak pandai cuma malas je.Form 6 dah silibus baru,sesuai dengan jiwa Jaja,silibus baru tu memang kena byk imagination dan creativity.Uitm,they just didn't know how good you are"


"Ish...entah-entah diorang tu tersilap,nak potong nama orang lain terpotong nama Jaja,mana tahu...la kan kot-kot jadi macam tu,tak mustahil benda tu boleh berlaku" Dad,he tried to wait for the call that might change the situation...hurm...well I don't know! I am very disappointed with myself....I never get what I want....I almost get what I want...ALMOST.


"Buat la rayuan,InsyaAllah dapat tu...." said my mom's boss....I won't go if I've got for the second intake.Where should I put my face? I've got pride NOT price so it's your loss for not choosing me and purposely cancelling my name.I'm entering Form 6 and that's final! I'm looking forward to apply the Astro Scholarship,and they need at least 3 A's for STPM and at least 3.5 CGPA with high marks for extra-curricular activities,Applicants must possess pre-university results for overseas university applications .They can sponsor the people who is going for further studies abroad such as USA,India,Australia,United Kingdom and so much more~


New Zealand or New York? Hmm I always wanted to go to New York,New York University.It sounds so cute when it's pronounce as NYU~




In New York....
These streets will make you feel brand new,
These lights will inspire you,


Hohohohohohoho! Half way there....Half way there.
I feel young when I went to school this morning,wearing my old school uniform...and my mom is the Penolong Kanan for Form 6.I have to behave then XD.No more skipping classes,I'm in a new school with my mom...ouuuh scary but I will get up from this fall.So New York wait for me!!!

Thanks to everyone...you guys really lighten up my heart...thanks so much...even a million thanks couldn't be enough.Huhuhu :')



Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM  

that is my liselle.. =)

boost ur spirit to success dear.. muahhhh.. and big hug for u..

regards,
hani asyira..


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM  

you got your target Liselle! :D make sure you can fly to New York after your STPM with good result! I pray for you.. even we just met in blogging world but I think you're one of my best buddies! keep the spirit! :D


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 6:48 PM  

come on dear, if one door closed, another doors will open to you, pray to Allah....


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

nahhh there you are..hihi...budak form six..heipp saya senior tau! i was pointed as pengawas masa form 6 dulu..semua student takut sebab muka bajet garang..hihi best tau..!


Blogger Fifieyqa SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 8:19 PM  

dear liselle..

dulu kan..saya selalu dapat ape yg saya nak...good results..best student..bla..bla..bla..
but ever since I called myself as a mahasiswi...things changed!!
huhu..I dont know why...but things just seem to get harder when I am here.. :'(

but I know..now..it is my turn..hidup kan macam roda..kadang2 kat atas n kadang2 kat bawah...

cuma kita sendiri kena kuat utk bangkit semula bile kita jatuh.. :)


maybe it's not your time yet..
Allah knows better..which is good and which is bad for you..
juz pray n dont lose your faith towards Him..okey...
cheers!! =)

good luck with your form 6!! ^^


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 8:30 PM  

there you go girl!! that's the spirit!
happy for you and good luck dear!
looking forward to see your smiling face again!


Blogger Hanamiko Sakura SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM  

jangan nangis2 lagi ye Liselle.. smile :)

pabila saya punya masalah..
atau tak dapat apa yang saya nak..
(contoh lah tak dapat masuk u)
saya akan menangis sekejap..
melelehkan air mata cuma 2 titis.. (ecehh!! hihi) dan kemudian saya kembali senyum.. saya kata pada hati.. Allah telah merancang apa yang terbaik buat diri saya.. :)

keep it up!! gambatte kudasai ^__^


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM  

we all here will definitely pray for your success.insyaAllah after stpm,you will get a scholarship to study overseas.amin...


go go go! semangat!


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 10:26 PM  

alhamdulillah, bagus2:) thats the spirit. i wish i could have a strong spirit like u. even skrg nie pown sy asyik fkir pluang yg sy lepaskan smpai x lena tidor :(

anyway, good luck!


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM  

Thats good...i love to hear that u r fine now...go for it....u r half way there....


Blogger F. SAID ON May 8, 2012 at 11:35 PM  

Allah has something for you dear.. keep inspired coz u has a big heart.. trust me. :)


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 12:35 AM  

Get your sleeves high. It's time to wake up and become a better you! :D


Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 12:36 AM  

Get your sleeves high. It's time to wake up and become a better you! :D


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 7:48 AM  

good liselle...
ok ape pakai baju sekolah :)
mesti comel..


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM  

Just continue with form 6 first,Insyaallah, if there is a place for you in uitm, you will get it. Liselle, there is no such thing as low pride being the second intake. I was once got Dip. TESL UniSZA second intake. :-)


Blogger Choki SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

Well..It's their loss.They'll be bashing their heads in no time ;-)


Blogger Liza Razak SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 5:25 PM  

it doesnt matter where u study as long as u strive hard to excel in your life...good luck in form 6 !!


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 8:06 PM  

yey ~ jaja dah baikk !
:)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 10:52 PM  

u never know,something great might just be around the corner. :)
do well,and do great.


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:51 AM  

chrome hearts
nike huarache
kobe 11
curry 3
huarache shoes
jordan retro
yeezy shoes
air jordan 12
adidas yeezy
nike roshe run


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:50 AM  

pandora outlet
ed hardy uk
mulberry uk
adidas shoes
moncler online outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM  

0731jejeIl est charmant, cool et oh basket new balance bleu marine et rose si beau. Juste après avoir déterminé leur alternative préférée, les acheteurs sont tenus de remplir leurs données individuelles. Le jardin a des statues merveilleuses, des sentiers de gravier, des promenades à poney, aire de jeux de trampoline, terrains de nike homme jeux et plus encore. Mais en 2012, Nike en fait une étape supplémentaire. Un seul des grands avantages du Jupiter Jack est qu'il n'est pas installé dans votre véhicule. Les achats nike air max 1 premium solde en ligne de produits d'habillement Bapes vous feront économiser un voyage à Tokyo ou à New York, pas besoin d'économiser de l'argent pour obtenir des produits d'habillement Bape authentiques, mais plutôt des budgets pour les chaussures asics tennis soldes acheter en ligne.

Post a Comment