A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, May 26, 2012 @ 6:37 PM  |  29 Comment(s)


Roses are dried within days,
A broken heart takes forever to heal,
I was confused and dazed,
Hoping my wound would start to feel,
Feel the peel?

I'm switching the vacuum on! It sure is dusty here....oh my god! My Nyan Cat had just turned into a spider...spider cat-spider cat,can he swing? No he can't he's a cat...look out it's Spider Cat! He does made some shabby spider webs.Okay...so What happened to me?Where did I go? <----Lame questions from myself,hehehe XD

Well I actually went to school for 3 weeks....and I never had the time to blog since tiredness conquering me! I'm old...T_T....and actually I think that I've lost myself for the time being.

I can't write like I used to,
I can't think like I used to,
I don't feel like I used to,

Why I've changed so much lately? A single thing has ruined my first dream and it left me a deep scar.
I couldn't think rationally since 7th of April.I had to admit,I can't really get up from my sleep after my dad throw me dozens of pillows...leave me alone.I want to sleep forever<----I had no intention to be the Sleeping Beauty! Hohoho.....I always get disappointed easily,does disappointment similar to "Giving Up?"

No! It's not giving up....it's just...well ...how can I describe this..hurm.... it's like this heart broken that is caused by a "Great" sadness.So yeah,I'm just depressed not giving up or anything and since I didn't have much time to blog and read your blogs....I became less interested to write T^T .

I need your help,I'm dealing with the biggest dilemma in my life...It's not like I'm getting married and stuck between 2 guys...hey wait! I am dealing with two "Guys" here TESL and Mass Communications.I got both offers.Tesl,at first I was in love with you and I don't want to lose you but then....you don't love me as much as I do...I give you all I have but you tossed it in the trash,YES YOU DID!<--- I won't catch a grenade for ya.

Mass Communications came and saved me from great frustration....I fell in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you <3.....but suddenly TESL called me "Baby come back to me.I'll be everything you need"....You left me and want me back? No way pal...I hate you T_T...How could you do this to me?......I don't love you like I used to...I don't want you like I used to...Why?

When I didn't get what I want...I will look after a new one,I will hate the things that I used to love...
My mom asked me to think wisely before I choose....she wants me to take TESL...and she didn't want me to reject TESL because of my frustration...Sorry mom,I couldn't accept TESL....it drives me crazy!

TESL or Mass Communications.......? Allah please help me choose....I don't want to end up in a mental institution because of this...I'm not demented T_T



Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 6:48 PM  

if u ask me, i'll said go to your first choice..but if you choose the second one..u will be like me..no life at all..most of the time i spend in office..i married with it..sob! sob! no guys want me..mueheheh...but...i often travel..hehe. Thats what make me still stand with my job now...
And what about your passion? Check it again...like your mom said, think it wisely..we must have a passion in whatever task we want to do..

Relax dear..take a breath...


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 6:49 PM  

Sorry..by the way..both disciple will bring you to the global space..both is interesting and both is challenging..:)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 6:50 PM  

o' little Liselle,choose wisely. In this situation, you should choose the one that you will be willing to spend harsh time together. Think and imagine a bit a head of your future with each one of them. Then, decide. That is what I believe.


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 6:55 PM  

oh dear.. what can I say now, pray and solat istikharah yea.. hopefully you get some guidance from Allah to choose ur suitable field in future.. =)

anyway.. think deeply.. you future in ur hand dear.. wish u all the best..

miss u very much.. muahhh.. (^.^)


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 6:58 PM  

Istikharah....


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 7:03 PM  

betul tu.. jikalau ada kekalutan untuk memilih yang terbaik untuk ira, ira buat solat istikharah.. InsyaAllah akan ada jalannya nanti..


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM  

u have to choose...coz u r the one that gonna live with them...for eva...if u love mass comm do much now...just go for it....but if think u like mass comm coz u hate TESL....please return back to TESL (ur pure love)....the choice is urs....choose the one u love the most....dont go to others just bcoz u hate the other...l


Blogger reenapple SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

place your hand on your chest and ask, what do u want most!!!.. =)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON May 26, 2012 at 10:00 PM  

who do you think you want to spend the rest of your life with? istikharah.


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON May 27, 2012 at 12:59 AM  

based on life experience,one thing i have learnt,do not make decision when you are overwhelmed with frustration and anger. :)

i would say TESL,but you seem adamant about Mass Comm too.it's your life,thus your choice. we will always support you ! ;)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 27, 2012 at 3:03 AM  

secara jujurnya, sy akan lagi sokong lo awk ambik tesl, sebab bce entry2 awk sblm nie mmg awk deep in love ngan tesl, tapi disebabkan dye pernah buat kputusan utk reject awk skjp, so awk pown cm tgh merajuk la, cm skrg... so buat solat istikharah k?


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON May 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM  

TESL ! TESL ! TESL ! TESL !


nak cubit pipi jaja !


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 28, 2012 at 3:18 AM  

wherever u go,whatever u choose,all the best garfield!miss u a lot lepas beberapa hari hibernate!!! :D


Blogger stickynote SAID ON May 28, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

TESL!! ala jgn la tolak sbb marah kes aritu..dah dpt 2nd chance kan..so all the best dik!!:D


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM  

liselle...buat solat istikharah ye..InsyaAllah ade petunjuk..ikut gerak hati :)

All the best :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM  

firstly.. congratz for get both offer ^__^ hmm.. that's why life is so interesting! But, sometime we cannot choose both.. so choose wisely ok? Most important, make sure our choice will not make us regret later =) <-- based on my experience


Blogger Lysa SAID ON May 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM  

I think Tesl suits you more. Kalau dua-dua minat, senarai kebaikan dan keburukan then choose :) Oh,buat istikharah :) !!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON May 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM  

solat istikharah is the best, babe...:)
hope u r okay liselle...:)

go for what your heart tell you to do and dont give up easily...
trust your heart eventho there's a lot of obstacle to achieve what you really wanted..:)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 31, 2012 at 2:52 AM  

miss the good old days... >_<


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON June 1, 2012 at 3:18 AM  

hye darling... sorry sgt2 sis lama tak dtg sini.. hmm.. my dear liselle.. sis rasa pandangan sis sama macam M.. you should do that my dear.. :)


Blogger hamzah ian SAID ON June 1, 2012 at 3:31 AM  

istikharah..

=)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

tmrw's saturday...so can garfield update us with a little something...?


Blogger Amierah Nabillah SAID ON June 8, 2012 at 3:45 AM  

My dear, I don't know why I feel like crying haha. Other than the fact that the background music's rather melancholy, maybe it's cause it reminds me of the dilemmas that I had.

If I were you, I'd go for TESL :) Don't let rejection be the reason for you not stick to your decision.

I know this might sound sorta weird, but take Britain's Got Talent for instance. I've seen so many people being rejected during their first audition, but, some of them gained courage, faced their fears and came again.

I faced a similar situation too. I wasn't accepted to continue my studies in Ireland in the beginning, but I ignored the rejection and did my best to get to Ireland. Now that I'm here, nobody even cares if I wasn't a first intake student or whatever. What's important is the fact that I'm now continuing my studies here :)

So you see, you have your chance there. Please, go for TESL. You know you really want it. You can do it too :)


Blogger nuranne SAID ON June 9, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

me too, it's hard to update blog regularly now...hehe


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

I was wondering, Liselle, if you have any Filipino friends in Malaysia? Do you live in Kuala Lumpur?

wasalaam


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM  

Antike Parusto is a well-known . The actual information will exchange wirelessly when you start the actual Decrease Box app through to your own mobile phone. Once you effectively place any minute card directly into one of several slots, a natural LED lighting will certainly di . I do think almost all this particular antipathy might be sheeted back to poor nurturing; parents which sit down idly through in public places whilst their kids create a genuine nuisance involving themselves, expressing nothing or even ineffectually chiding them. This can be certainly not almost all families, nevertheless it has given the population [url=http://insanitydvduk.tripod.co.uk/]insanity workout UK[/url]
most importantly the sense that will modern-day parenting is about spoiling your sons or daughters and also bridling unpleasantly whenever anybody claims everything regarding your favorite that is certainly lower than shining. The feeling we must almost all accept painful kids ensures that when people may in-take anonymously on the internet they do and child, the way they carry out! Mom and dad tend to be narcissistic, children are rotten, they will mustn't be hurtling, or even in restaurants, as well as nearly wherever open public in any respect except in areas designated 'for kid' these are usually far from unusual [url=http://www.teflengland.co.uk/insanityworkoutuk.asp]insanity workout UK[/url]
emotions..

Sandra Dickinson's composition "Much Madness will be Divinest Sense" asks inquiries of sanity and madness by using a compelling back and forth debate between the unchecked along with the managed. Lizeth Dickinson's expression, "divinest sense" may be the core with the poetry plus a poignant issue for any viewer to inquire about with this small, eightline poem. One way to make out the print will be as which means "holiest" impression as in an awareness that's Godlike and natural.

Excessive athletics within Nevada comes with a number of wonderful mountain climbing trips. The canyons in the region [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/insanitydvduk.html]Insanity workout[/url]
tend to be outstanding. 30 mins from your madness of the remove effortlessly it's overburdening society capabilities tend to be climbing locations which can be unimaginably lovely.

My own initial effect upon discovering the particular magazines full of a tale about how the Chancellor in the Exchequer acquired your temerity to travel top notch with a Virgin mobile educate had been certainly one of complete dullness. No one, definitely, I thought, can severely reason that it absolutely was immoral for a cupboard minister to obtain a top notch rail priced. We have not long gone so totally barmy that people consider top notch carriages need to easily be reserved only for exploring sales people, minor management and newspaper writers (most about cost company accounts).

As soon as guilty, many serialized killers both invest their particular resides in the penitentiary or even are usually performed if your demise punishment exists inside their condition. Male impotence Gein is certainly one exception. Initially found inexperienced to be trial, Gein has been provided for the mental company. Each month, I viewed your quantities around the scale find their way upwards. l Total collection boasts a diet manual, calendar in order to how you are progressing, and 10 severe Dvd videos for just about any exceptional workout Your instructor Barry Capital t can push you earlier your current limits along with 12 mania work out Dvd disks packed with polymeric drills. Viewers some of the factors behind your stress levels di . Via ensuring adequate way to obtain merchandise, following personalisation and also promotional initiatives each and every sto . The data files may exchange easily while hey .


Blogger oakleyses SAID ON February 22, 2016 at 10:11 AM  

burberry pas cher, ray ban uk, michael kors, sac vanessa bruno, true religion outlet, guess pas cher, nike roshe, hollister uk, north face uk, jordan pas cher, north face, coach outlet, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren, polo lacoste, true religion jeans, nike air force, nike roshe run uk, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors, mulberry uk, air max, timberland pas cher, new balance, converse pas cher, lululemon canada, kate spade, nike free run, michael kors pas cher, ralph lauren uk, coach purses, louboutin pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike tn, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, vans pas cher, coach outlet store online, sac hermes, nike free uk, nike air max, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max uk, longchamp pas cher


Blogger raybanoutlet001 SAID ON August 1, 2017 at 4:11 PM  

michael kors outlet
rolex watches
ugg outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet
nike outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors bags
jordan 4
versace jeans


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:54 AM  

reebok outlet
adidas tubular x
nike air force 1 high
adidas ultra boost
yeezy
adidas stan smith women
nike air force
air max 90
michael kors handbags
lacoste online shop

Post a Comment