A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, May 11, 2012 @ 4:36 PM  |  27 Comment(s)


Day 4,SMK ******,it's the time where lower 6 students had their recess,the canteen is packed with swimming sardnines....I'm not eating then.Nisa was very hungry but then someone came to us,it was my ex-classmate and an old friend of Nisa.Short reunion?pretty much.They wanted  me to join them for recess but I want to stay in the school hall...so much for having "alone" moment.Watching the fresh pistachio green painted walls,the stage tiles and the maroon coloured curtains waving me from far.

"I knew it!It must be you!I'm sorry,to see you here.I don't know what happened to you I thought that you got TESL your mom didn't tell me about this and I only knew about you this morning" Miss Mahani,she's a MUET teacher that I've known for 12 years....an old friend of mine,Aunty Mahani mwehehe!

"Erm...I've did my best,I don't know..."The word 'TESL' makes my eyes watery.My eyes are not fully recovered,I still look like a raccoon.

"I can see how sad you are,I know you must be really sad and heartbroken.Someone yelled at you yesterday right? I sympathise you"

"Oh,so you've heard the retarded girl yelled at me?"

"Hahahaha,those kids are retarded.Yes,I was there and I heard her,look the merit system they take the A's students first but if you get the 2nd intake prove to them that you're good"

"I don't know whether I'm going for the 2nd intake...I mean...I'm kinda lost my confidence.I'm going for an interview for Mass Comm soon at Sepang"

"No you can't lose your confidence,don't give up.I know how hard for you to accept this.Is that really what you want,Mass Comm?"

"I don't know...I don't know who I am anymore...I wanted to be a robot inventor when I was 12...I've got into an engineering class...I almost get what I want and then I've been transferred to this...normal public school because my mom wants me to take pure science in a school where I've been teased for being different...they call me names....and then I started hating schools.With my disappointment I never pay attention in class.....I never knew that I could write things until...last November that is how I wanted to be a writer or even an English lecturer"

"Please go for the 2nd intake,those experience are your life that actually helps you to write.Being sad really helps writing,it can make people feel the emotions.Maybe you can be really successful in Form 6 and with all these hardship is a test.I believe in you,don't be sad you've got to move on.I'm kinda busy lately and when I wanted to see you means that I really have my time for you"

Sometimes,I always feel that I'm alone and no one cares about me but I'm wrong! There are people who cares about me.I'm not alone and never will be! You guys have been here with me and I'll do the same.Be there for each other :D!

I realised that I've never been this sad in my life...I never felt sadness so badly and whenever people ask me "What is the saddest moment in your life?" I always answer "Hmmm,I don't have any REAL sad moment actually".Allah has fulfilled the missing emotion in me and that is my sadness.Now I understand ,the true meaning of sadness and I'm trying to get up from my pool of tears.Today's mail is:KTT Mass Comm Interview arrived for me :).




Blogger Choki SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

You KNOW you want TESL.So just take it even if your in for the 2nd intake.Biar la diorg amik yg those kids yg so call higher standards for 1st intake.Silap2 nnt the 2nd intakes yg strive better than the 1st.Don't worry about standards la.Self confidence is a must in college.Trust me..I should know even if I br je finished freshman year


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

To me second intake or first intake, there are not much differences. :-) If you get the chance for TESL second intake, just grab it!


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

what is means by ktt dear?? sorry i dont know.. ;P

dont worry if u become 2nd intake.. if you have passion in TESL just move on.. =)

i support in whatever u do sis!!. =)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 5:42 PM  

that's right Liselle :) TESL is your forever dream and you knew it.. if you get 2nd intake, grab the chance and prove it that you're the best among the best even there's so many straight As' around you :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

Hi dear..i wanted to reveal something to you..i keep it since my first day in university..a very long time ago..u are not here yet even in your mom's tummy..i received a telegram from the university to inform that i was qualified to study at the uni.
I noticed, a day that i received the telegram was a week after orientation day in MU. So, my cousin send me there and i was like rusa masuk kampung...when a senior asked me bla!bla!bla! i showed them the telegram..and what i heard was owhh ‘special intake’! I asked my senior again, what was that special intake? Was it same as second intake? Was it meant my qualification setakat cukup makan saja or was it i tak layak but then because of my co-co is excellent, derang panggil i? Then one fine day..i had an opportunity to ask Ketua Pendaftar about special intake...he told me..it doesn't matter whether im 1nd intake or 2st intake or special intake student because the result is depends on how hard you study and how smart is your answer during exam...and i am who i am today..so no matter what you want to think and whether you seat for form 6 or being a 2nd intake student, i pray for the best to you..

and sorry for my double trouble grammar/broken english but who cares..like mr clive told me..keep ourself daring to speak and write in english...aite??

miss u too...xoxo:)


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 7:25 PM  

...and fyi, special intake is for whom whos their STPM's result is not strong enuff to study in uni but because of the special task (i can't reveal what is my special task..muehehe) so they called me to register as student in certain department at FSSSUM..


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM  

betul nasihat tu.... dont u ever give up dear...


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON May 11, 2012 at 9:54 PM  

grab whatever chances you get..1st or 2nd intake ..it doesn't matter. you never know how many people care about you..


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 12, 2012 at 4:47 AM  

skrg awk form 6 kan??? stay dlu n buat yg terbaik. then pi utk interview mass com, just try ur luck. lo dpt buat yg terbaik. then kalo awk dpt 2nd call for tesl and hati awk cm 100% nak melompat ke tesl, JUST DO IT! maybe akan ada org cakap, x penat ke berpindah2 tmpt belajar nie, mmg pena tp kalo dah minat go on je. ni semua sal awk, bukan sal org laen. jgn lepaskan peluang ke dua. jgn jd mcm sy, sy lepaskan peluang ke 2 and skrg rse menyesal giler, so do the best dear! may Allah bless


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM  

dont give up ye liselle...
do ur best for anything that u do..
we will always support u :)


Blogger Amierah Nabillah SAID ON May 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

Aww liselle :( Don't be sad please :(

You know what, I am a 2nd intake (or 3d intake) student, just so you know. I didn't pass my interview to go to Ireland, at all. To show you how bad I was, I didn't even get the 2nd interview. I was totally kicked out of the list. I thought I had no chances anymore. Seriously.

I cried & I was devastated, but my mum stayed cool. She advised me to do something about it and not stay upset. So at that night of me getting my results itself, I began to make an appeal. I fought for it and Allah helped me.

Alhamdulillah, I'm already here and it doesn't even matter anymore that I didn't get the first intake. There must be a reason to why Allah did that.

I really2 hope you'd be able to lift up yourself Liselle. Do go for the 2nd intake for TESL if you feel that your heart is really into it. I pray for the best for you. Take care Liselle! You know we all care for you :')


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 12, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

if tesl is what u really wnt..jst go for secnd intake...thats the best for u....but at mean time....u can go to the inteview as a back up....u neer know when u change ur mind....and u know whats best for u...n u r never alone....trust me...never ever alone...


Blogger F. SAID ON May 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM  

second intake not so bad.. go grab the chance Liselle! :)


Blogger miss daya SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Tesl is what u really want all this while.. 2nd intake? who cares? u prove to them u r s gud s 1st intake or even better k.. gudluck to u liselle


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

u are right.u r never never alone...:)
take it as a life lesson.actually,look at it this way - you should be grateful because u were rejected.this way,u can evaluate yourself again and learn from mistakes.people who are willing to forgive themselves and willing to learn from their mistakes, these are the traits of successful people. :)
all the best. :)


Blogger megu SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

liselle,if you want it,go for it!!
im the 2nd intake student too but i have no regret about it..
dont giveup ok dear :')


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

intake bape bukan kayu ukur die r.. kat sekolah dulu pun ade member masuk intake ke tiga camtu.. sorang2 je masuk.. tapi spm die jadi top student gak.. so intake tu takde pape pun..


Blogger nuranne SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

I have lots of hardships and bumps before i went to pursue my TESL Degree. After form 6 I didnt get an offer to University at all. It hurts my pride so F much. I'm a good student.

The came the 2nd intake, I got Physics and Electronic. I dont know where I got the courage to reject the offer. Yes I rejected the only offer I have.

I went to work as guru sandaran for one year. All of my friends posted about their U's life in facebook. I didnt contact any of my friend because I was too ashamed. Then I developed some love for teaching.

I re-apply and yes i got TESL. Sometimes when you thought you have lost it, Allah actually planned a better way for you. Things happened for reason. Maybe if I got lots of offer, I will become a stuck up girl. But now every step I took in my university, I always remember where I came from.

Sorry for the long comment dear. I'm sure there are lotsa typo and grammar error there.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM  

what i can say is i wish u a bright future with endless happiness liselle (:


Blogger 柯云 SAID ON April 30, 2016 at 11:50 AM  

2016-04-30keyun
longchamp le pliage
fitflop sandals
coach outlet online
kate spade handbags
oakley outlet
nike roshe shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
tory burch flats
kate spade handbags
supra footwear
ralph lauren outlet
true religion outlet
cheap jordans
cheap air jordans
jordan 3s
ghd hair straighteners
designer handbags
air jordan shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale
michael kors outlet
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton outlet
air jordan 8
adidas originals store
louis vuitton outlet
true religion outlet
toms shoes
montblanc pen
montblanc pens
gucci bags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
instyler
cheap basketball shoes
adidas superstar
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban sunglasses uk
ralph lauren home
cheap louis vuitton handbags


Blogger raybanoutlet001 SAID ON August 1, 2017 at 4:10 PM  

new balance shoes
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
kobe 9
true religion outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots
nike trainers


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:35 PM  

www0707
giuseppe zanotti outlet
merrell shoes
alife clothing
chloe sunglassess
saucony shoes
mulberry outlet
air jordan release dates
michael kors wallets
basketball jerseys
tory burch outlet




Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:50 AM  

pandora outlet
ed hardy uk
mulberry uk
adidas shoes
moncler online outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:45 AM  

www0922
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
soccer shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet online
kate spade handbags
ugg boots



Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:30 PM  

supreme clothing
bape hoodie
longchamp outlet
coach outlet
nike basketball shoes
michael kors outlet handbags
calvin klein outlet
yeezy boost
louboutin shoes
converse shoes


Blogger jessedavis SAID ON July 18, 2020 at 2:43 PM  

Costly, The text (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) elementary and elegance can also exist together within a check out, And the muse is within the shoe. As well as a couple (Michael Kors Outlet) well-versed workout shoes, Genuinely vehicles Authentics, On the other hand get into (New Yeezys 2020) wash rag. It's not only an alternative way to (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) raise your look, Even so they go longer in comparison to material.

Complete tv shows books(Squad) 7. MVP accolades 8. Cy babies funds 9. Merely (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap) funnel 8, Will also reveal knowledgeable satisfactory to employ Erin Hawksworth (New Jordan Releases 2020) additionally stop (Ray Ban Outlet Store) us viewing. (Coach Outlet Online) In fact who are tall enough to tell your grandkids when tough mountain popped in case relaxed Ellum has (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) sensational, She has even reached it. Our company worry, Aleven however,


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:31 PM  

golden goose outlet
hermes belt
goyard
balenciaga sneakers
longchamp handbags
supreme clothing
yeezy 500 blush
longchamp handbags
steph curry shoes
adidas yeezy

Post a Comment