A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, May 5, 2012 @ 12:00 PM  |  18 Comment(s)


Only 2 days more to go,and I am disappearing myself at the moment<----My mom's request actually.
7th May,my future will arrive! Whether they decided to accept me or...they just...entertained by my jokes and my babbles until they forgot to tick my name! Huhuhu

Great expectations bring great frustrations,so I'm kinda hope but not too high? Actually I was hoping that I could really....get the seat.Everyday I pray for my best friend and I so we can study together and I also pray for my fellow bloggers so we can achieve what we always wanted.Mom told me "If Allah didn't give what you want,it means that He has something Bigger for you".

"If I couldn't get Uitm's TESL....I will enter Form 6,and then I'll forget TESL! Looks like I have to find something else..."I said..in a little frustration

Mom:"No,you can't,this is the thing that you're good at.If you didn't get it.Allah has something better maybe your future will be brighter with Form 6 and I want you to undo your mistakes.Prove to everyone that you're serious this time...because you never did anything serious before."

Me:"Heh....the interview is the first serious thing I ever done! I even told them I dedicated the interview for your birthday as a birthday present.I've became the lawyer to myself...telling them I deserve to be given a second chance..to prove..my SPM is not a thing to be judged."

Mom:"We must have a second alternative,as a back up plan.I always pray for you every night and day,so you can get what you want."

My mom was right...I never been serious,I always take things too easy....Life is a joke?Life is game?
Maybe this is the right time that I have to start things seriously...I saw my work that has been abandoned for...almost 2 months...4 projects under the dust..my driving licence! Oh man...time is ticking...my licence would die on the 9th May...Die Die Die!<----What's the suitable term to determine the death of a driving licence?Hahaha! Direct translation :P.I never fully used my brain to think...sorry brain T_T.

Lately I've been dreaming about going to school...I didn't get TESL??Did I?

All I can do is now pray and tawakal.Dear Allah,You know what's best for me...But I want Tesl so bad...I don't want to go to school!Please! T_T....If my intentions are right...to help people to understand the world...then please help me to help them...

Hi,I'm covering Liselle for a while~

Ps:/Sorry about the darkness effect for my video,hehe :P.Somehow I wish I could be like Ryan Seacrest,Liselle Seacrest? Mwehehehe.Well I'm away so I hope that you have a nice day :D.I will blog crossing at your blogs when I'm visible :).

Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

don't worry.. insya-Allah you'll get UiTM's TESL and be the best of the best TESL teachers! :D I pray for you Liselle.. amin ^_^


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM  

Insyaallah..the good thing will be on the way.


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 1:10 PM  

InsyaAllah, you'll get UITM'TESL..

never stop praying..all the best FIRZANAH!!! =D


Blogger Naz SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM  

be patient and steady..


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

Insyaallah, you will get the place if your rezeki is there. :-)


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

deno doakan liselle... insyaallah... :)


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 3:04 PM  

Meowwwselle...miahahaha....the cat is 100x cute! Ok tell u what I already imagine every month we meet up for chat..tea, kopi, lipstick, maskara bla! Bla! Bla! Let's pray for that...:)


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM  

Dear, Insyaallah you will get it...


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM  

dear, just pray and ask from Allah, insyaAllah Dia akan bg yg terbaik buat awk. but ape saje yg awk dpt lepas nie, buat yg terbaik utk tu, jgn putus asa. dont be like me, sy selalu putus asa:(

and kalo boleh bf result tu kuar, awk buat solat hajat 12 rakaat, insyaAllah, Dia tahu apa yg ada dalam hati awk


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

Insya-Allah, awk dpt ;) Saya pun tak berani nak harap tinggi tinggi sangat for both upu n mara. hari yang sama pulak tu tau dapat ke tak.. takut T_T


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM  

don't worry dear.. Allah knows the best for u dear.. he knows how much ur effort for TESL.. Insyaallah..

Just patient and don't forget to pray.. Kita bergantung pada yang SATU.. So, yang SATU pasti mendengar.. =)


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM  

yeah ! same here liselle !
takut sgt2 ni . T_____T


Blogger F. SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

what ever the result come out.. Allah knows the best to you. :)


Blogger Sayidah Nafisah Ruslan SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM  

doa dan minta banyak2 pada allah, insya allah akan dapat :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM  

benar apa kata2 dan komen2 mereka di atas ni... akan ada jalan yang diaturkanNya untuk awak.. cuma jangan berhenti berdoa dan bertawakal ye liselle :)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM  

liselle dah cube kan...now masa utk tawakal..n kalau dapat Alhamdulillah.. :)


Blogger tanpanamaputeri SAID ON May 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM  

Allah know best...:)
what ever the result will be, its the best for you..:)

i'm praying for you petite liselle..:)
keep on praying and tawakal...:)
may Allah always bless you, sweetie..:)

and keep on writing awesome stories..:) i think you're meant to be a writer...:D
lets do some collaboration between us two.. i write in malay and u write in english, and we produce a book..haha..
maybe a zine? :)

- miss M aka teenager housemaid..:)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM  

ko speaking london ngan mak ko? memang shock! aku guna bm je kot.. ape pun, hope you will get the seat.. most important, be confident ok!

Post a Comment