A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @ 5:57 PM  |  13 Comment(s)


Life in school is not really exciting when you're 17 1/2 waiting to go 18....but anyway I'm still glad that I could come to school and try to be a student for my 3rd High School and that is SMK X mwehehe! 3rd High school???? Yep the 3rd...Boarding school,Regular Public School and Boarding+regular public school.I've tried them all! This would be my last school then...very tiring!

What happens to my uniform? My mom didn't send it to the tailor...So it means that I'm not staying for Form 6! Yay! She told me to wait for the 2nd intake and The KTT called me and ask me to enter the college on 3rd June for the interview.Enter the college before the interview,kinda weird but at least I get another chance to become a successful JOURNALIST! I purposely go to school....although I know I'll be leaving soon,but I want to spend my time with Nisa....after all this journey for almost 3 years as schoolmates and classmates.She really understands me....I love you so much Nisa!!!!

"Jangan risau pasal interview sgt iye,ramai orang dapat lepas tapi sebabkan Uitm tak boleh nak arrange jadual interview,nanti anak puan boleh daftar dulu masuk KTT baru kita arrange interview" Said Encik Shukri,the intake officer just called my mom this afternoon.


Being in school...is very tiring..this school is the biggest school I ever been! I guess I do need some exercise before I started college ehehehe burning the calories and fat,plus...I don't have much time to post and reading your blogs T_T...I know...it sucks when I can't read your blogs.Time is squashing me to do this and that.I only have time to read your blogs on weekends....my blog would be dusty and even dustier....postings will be posted on weekends too ...Oh Man!!!!! U_U

So here comes the senior,I took a career test lately and the result is...."LAWYER" seriously? My friends told me "Sesuai dah! Jangan sia-sia kan bakat ko Firzanah"....erk guys don't you remember that I break the law...instead of fighting for it?The only thing that is worth fighting for me is.....<---the rights for myself?Lawyer is not an interest of mine,although many people encourage me to become one....Sorry guys,Liselle is better as a Journalist :)

"Baru je daftar tetiba nanti kena kemas barang balik"said Mom
"Aish,kenapa pulak?"me
"Ye,lah tengok-tengok Uitm panggil 2nd intake TESL"Mom is hoping for that

"Heh,banyak lagi orang dalam dunia ni mama,dia mestilah pilih orang A+.Siapalah nak ambil budak yang tahu cakap tapi dpt sikit je A.Beria panggil orang interview tapi nak ambik orang based on SPM,fokus Mass Comm dulu.Jaja dah malas nak berharap benda yang tak pasti.Banyak lagi la orang dia nak pilih,Jaja dah tak kisah sebab Jaja dah nak buat Mass Comm.Lagi best boleh jadi mcm Ryan Seacrest" I said with full of enthusiasm for Mass Comm!

"Takdelah,mana la tahu.Mama rasa macam diorang nak panggil Jaja buat TESL"A Mother's hunch....

"Same je la..haritu mama rasa Jaja dpt UIA,tapi tak dapat mana pun.Haaa,lupakan TESL.Mass Comm!" I don't believe in hunches and intuition anymore.

I realise that I can do many other things but they are just not my interest.I began to believe a saying that says "One day we will hate what we used to love and we will love what we used to hate".



Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 6:08 PM  

kalo terkenak jgn lupakan sy yea.. guna nama samaran liselle jugak nanti taw.. keh2..


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 6:56 PM  

good luck dear.... kalo ade 2nd intake, ambik je, yg pntg mintak dr Allah


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

owhh..u wanna be a journalist? yesszaa....welcome aboard my dear..hehe u know who i am..:)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

saya doakan segala2 yang terbaik buat awak ye... apa pun bidang, saya doakan awak sukses dengan jayanya...amin


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

gud luck in whatever u do...


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 11:08 PM  

saya doakan yang terbaik buat awak.. :-)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 16, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

good luck liselle :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 16, 2012 at 1:49 PM  

dah jadi ryan seacrest betul2 nanti.. selalu2 r promote aku kat tv ok? =P <-- gile glemer.. ape pun, tak kire ape bidang studi ko pilih, wat yang terbaik ye!


Blogger Choki SAID ON May 16, 2012 at 9:31 PM  

Hey,just got back.G'luck for your interview Liselle!! XD


Blogger Lysa SAID ON May 17, 2012 at 12:18 PM  

semua school liselle dah try..wow! :D goodluck liselle! sure dapat punya second intake tu :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 17, 2012 at 3:23 PM  

just have fun and keep rockin'! good times will come.probably has. :)
all the same,take ur time and do ur best!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 19, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

wohh.. school2! :D hahak, kena ada pilihan sendiri.. tak nak ikut org lain.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON May 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

i love it if you being a journalist and then a writer!
you will have a lot of experience when you being a journalist..

and then sure you have a tons of story that you wanna write..

ohmai liselle, i'm excited! :D
i hope you can be a journalist.. :) your writing is awesome.. and i'm proud of you..
please dont give up..:)

Post a Comment