A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, May 3, 2012 @ 12:00 PM  |  28 Comment(s)





Today is a very special day! Which I got a surprise for you....eheheh and that is my words of gratitude!

Step 1. Scroll down and pause my music
Step 2. Un mute your speaker if you put it on mute
Step 3.Hehehe well just watch then^^
I love you guys so much!

Ayuni,Ilishaheera,Shafiq,Boni,Littledolphin,Steffani,AnisAzziyati,Mira Mohamed,Miss Purple,Kay_are,Zubect,Cadlynn,Cappuccino,Miss S aka Starshine,Lysasofiia,Henrietta,Faza,HaniAsyira,DayangDeno,Choki,Haruno Hana,Ell Lina,Ieda Huda,Aira,Amierah and so much more!!!!

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Forgive me for the clumsiness,my assistant is not there with me so I'm the camera-girl,the director,the script-writer,the dolly-grip and etc...hehe btw I used a phone camera....my Sony camera is dead...may it rest in pieces...Hehehe.


Labels:




Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 2:02 PM  

thanks...my name is there...hehehe...cant view the video yet....reload n reload..cant wait to watch....


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 2:32 PM  

thanks dear, nama saya ada jugak, terharunya :)

tq for the sweeeeeet video!!!!!! yea, blogging is awesome, kita boleh tw mcm mne org laen hadapi hidup dorg, and sbb blog jugak la kita tw each other kan?:)

teruskan blogging, and i hope ur dream to become a writer is going to be a reality one day:)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

dear liselle..

thank you very much because mention my name here.. Not only in text but in video too.. Gracias, merci beaucoup, xie xie, syukran, arigato.. =)

you make my day colorful than usual.. selamat sy on9 hari ni..


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 4:27 PM  

Girl! Your English are awesome! :-) Your slang are just FINE to me ear. Hehe. You and miss Ayuni both are good with your speaking. Hehehe. Me? Naah, i'm no good speaker like you too. :-)


Blogger Amirah Ahmad Zaki SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

waaahhhh ! terharu ! ;) Liselle, suka dgr awk speaking. Best ! hehe.. hope that i can meet u one day ! :)


Blogger Choki SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 5:40 PM  

Awwww :'-) Thanx Liselle.You're English is awesome.And keep the blog posts coming aites? Let's support the 'Manglish' bloggers!! XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

haha...asal mcm nervous jer bunyi tu?kehkehkeh...anyway, awesome! keep it up!as always! :)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

liselle..
geramnye tgk pipi tembam tu...
meh sini nak cubit sikit...ehehehe :p


Blogger Amira Faiza SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

thanks dear for mentioning my name there. super yterharu here :'). ehehe. keep it up and thanks too sbb selalu support kite :)


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 1:35 AM  

liselle... u r so amazing!! sis suka sangat dgr liselle speaking english and u know what, bila sis baca novel english my kakngah suruh sis baca kuat supaya sebutan sis tu betul... sis harap satu hari sis dapat speaking snglish just like you dear... :)

p/s : u r such an awesome girl you know.. i'm glad to know u darling... (^_^)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 7:26 AM  

wow...jujurnya saya suka cara penyampaian English awak... It's so so amazing.. saya kagum sangat dengan awak.. tabik spring..hehe..by the way , thank you so much sebab nama saya termasuk sekali dalam list penghargaan.. i appreciate it so so much.. same goes to u too because always go through my blog and always read my story.. sorry if my language broken because i'm not the English language user. hehehe. I'm just try my best to speak English because i'm so proud of ur English language dear.. honest from bottom of my heart... thanks again because be my buddy.. i'll appreciate all that..


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

it's so sweet Lissele :D I love your English slang and kinda feel wanna speak like you did in this video XD thanks for mentioned me too! keep blogging dearie <3 I hope we can meet in reality ^_^ *hugs*


Blogger Afasz SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

sy baru nak follow :)

salam perkenalan

salam singgah

dr,
afasz.blogspot.com


Blogger Ayu SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM  

U are so cute, dear!Hope my lil son, Yayan can speak English as good as you.:D


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM  

so cool! i admire your englishh!

and i feel so terharu to see little dolphin being mentioned up there ;')


Blogger Hanamiko Sakura SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

nice video :)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM  

liselle, you're so cute in the video. I AM smilling you know :)
My name was there, ahh thank you to you too!! <33

:)


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 8:22 PM  

Omg! My name is here too! Hihi...xoxo! Thot I'm the last who watched this video instead of I'm the first actually but then masa tu my kaput iPad didn't show any video in this entry till u text me just now...
Thanks Jaja...sob3x...much appreciate. All I want to say is I really hope that you will be in KL soon for the TESL and we can meet up for voila!

Have a nice weekend then!


Blogger nuranne SAID ON May 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM  

Your cheek is seriously not a joke. There must be an apple there. Kawaii desu. Dear I did played your video, but I had a hard time listening to it because the music from your blog was playing at the same time. Blame my deng sloww broadband.


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 1:25 AM  

thanks my dear!! you're soooo cute and you speak english really well!
love you tooo!


Blogger Pondok Usang SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 2:39 AM  

kiut ok..


Blogger Pocket SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

uuu!!
live speech!! pergh!!
am really loving this sis,
loving the darkness too.
kinda put a tint of mysterious flavor in the vdo :)

nice one sis!


Blogger F. SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

hii Liselle!

it's a cute homemade video.

awesome! :)


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON May 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM  

yeh ! finally i heard liselle's voice ! wala ~ love ur english slang ! :3

no matter what happend liselle , i always support your writing .

love you so much ! muahh !


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON May 7, 2012 at 1:15 AM  

sorry, baru perasan post ni, hehe, thanks you,liselle..
i'll always support u, liselle =D


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

name ade kat bawah tu.. tapi i guess ni mesti video kan? tu sebab tak dapat nampak pape tu.. T___T video stream dah kne block!! ape pun thanx! ^^


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 9, 2012 at 3:29 PM  

Finally i can load ur vdeo..thanks dear...keep up the good work...and all the best in what eve u do...


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

wohhh, i miss this one actually. i have my exam paper, so i just notice about this post and my name also. hehehe :D that was nice. liselle :D

Post a Comment