A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, May 2, 2012 @ 5:09 PM  |  18 Comment(s)

On every wednesday,I always see the word Wordless Wednesday...and then almost every blogger will post pictures with short posts,Wordless....wordless wordless.

Actually I feel sad for wednesday,how many words that you say today?Hundreds?Thousands??Not so wordless I think,hehehe but as a person that likes to go with the odds instead of beating the odds,I am starting my own wednesday and that is Wordfull wednesday.Maybe some of you realise that I did write short stories on last month wednesdays Wordfull Wed:The Mat...It's Alive and Wordfull Wed: The girl that has no heart.Heheh and a commenter didn't notice I wrote Wordfull instead of Wordless,well dude today I wrote about my explanation about my Wordfull Wednesday :D.

So I guess on every wednesday I will post some of my short stories or something that won't make my Wednesday Wordless hehehe.Everyday is wordfull!But Wednesday makes it more wordfull! hehehe.

Today I would like to thank you guys because you've been always here for me and with blogging we make the world go round when everyday we read about each other's life which is amazing and incredible.I would also like to thank the silent readers and anonymous followers<---I'm not so sure about these anonymous followers hehehe,because to me you are sincere bloggers,I really appreciate that :D today I hit 200 followers tada!I will always love you :D especially the ones that has been always special to me like Teenager Housemaid,Mr Clive,Lady Windsor,Miss Purple,Choki,Kay_Are,Little dolpin,Hani Asyira,Dayang Deno,Zubect,Ayuni and so much more!


I'm glad you came,So glad you came :D

Ps: If you are interested to share my Mother's day essay,well you are welcome to do so! I am dedicating the essay to everyone so yeah you may share it hehe :).





Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM  

:) xoxo...wordless wednesday...hehe!


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 6:23 PM  

hehe, tq sebab selitkan nama saya(malu nie:P), hehehe, i love to read ur blog n ur short essay, especially the entry for the mother's day, i'll share it surely! i hope wordfull wednesday is going to be a trend one day, not wordless wednesday anymore:P!


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

my name not in the list.....


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

congrat for the 200 follower....btw...i love to read ur stories...doesnot matter is it wordless or full of words...they are wonderfull...


Blogger Choki SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

Congrats on getting to the 200-mark. Mine's just 56 T___T" Btw,thanx for putting my name in.Haha!! I'm honored, madamoiselle XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

kenapa nama saya tak disebut?? sob3.. hehehe


Blogger reenapple SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

congratulations.. =)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

my wednesday, are rarely to be wordless..hehehe..:D

liselle...xoxo..:D


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

:-) Your blog is more popular than mine. :-)


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM  

congrats for the 200 marks!!
thanx for including me, ur blog was already special to me because i love ur words =D

keep on writing and happy wordfull wednesday!!! =D


Blogger Anis Azziyati Juhari ツ SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM  

liselle , keep blogging tau ! biarlah blog padat dgn post bermakna , bermanfaat , dan menyeronokkan selari ngan jumlah follower . jgn jdi cam blogger lain , follower 300+ tapi post ntah pe2 pun . i will keep supporting u no matter what !

sorry , my english language are not influence as you are . but i keep improving it by reading your blog !
gyeahh ! my english teacher ba ni ! =P


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 2, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

it is not about followe, it is about ur post :D very interesting. that's why peoples keep going here even me every day :P hahaha. my choice. aaa, congrat btw. keep it improve :D kekkekeke.


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM  

oh dear... dengan minggu penuh serabut ni.. da tgk nama kat sini rasa sgt terharu sampai sengih ke telinga.. =)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

hoho sweet 200! niceee! :D
and i was mentioned! awesome!kahkahkah....thanks!thanks! :)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 3, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

wow...congratsssss..
keep on writing dear :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 7, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

already 200? congratz!! keep on writing ok!! owh mistake.. keep on typing ok!! ^__^


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:21 PM  

moncler
moncler outlet
fila online shop
nike air max shoes
timberland shoes
paul george shoes
curry 5
off white jordan 1
golden goose shoes
yeezy shoes


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:30 PM  

balenciaga trainers
curry shoes
kevin durant shoes
chrome hearts online store
golden goose sneakers
curry 6
kd 12
golden goose
supreme outlet
moncler

Post a Comment