A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, May 13, 2012 @ 4:55 PM  |  18 Comment(s)


Happy Sunday to everyone! After a week of depression and isolating myself from everyone,I finally feel relieved after I torn off my TESL interview worksheet.Time to move on then,the truth is,I'm not sure whether I have been chosen for the 2nd intake,because there are lots of other people who are far better than me with their A's.Better,brighter,smarter and so much more! They don't need people like me so I guess I feel great when I received an offer letter from Kolej Teknologi Timur (KTT) Sepang for Mass Communications.Oh yeah!

The college is a collaboration with Uitm and the syllabus is the same with Uitm the only different is the venue.They informed my mom that a lecturer from Uitm will call us to give tips for the interview,which is why I'm very happy and looking forward for it! Yes! I feel so relief from this madness.No more dark clouds around me,hello rainbow! I got my confidence back,my parents didn't want to see me sad so the fees for KTT is not that expensive,RM 500 for 1st Semester and then RM 300 onwards.

No more sad Liselle! I'm back :D muahahaha.I'm manning up  and try to put my life back together right now.I miss writing happy posts,huhuhu so today I am writing one!

I will be the next Ryan Seacrest!

This is me now hehehe since Ryan Seacrest is getting old I might become the next host and announcer mwehehhe!Being on stage is my thing,I've been working on stage since I was 8 for many occasions. Poem recital,Singing,Public Speaking,Debate,Drama & Theater and so much more.I even participated for Arab Language public speaking when I was 13,it was a try-out when nobody in my class want to stand out for the challenge.Since then,the "Putera" in my school will make this sound "Ouuuuuuuuh...Jajaaaaaaaa" and sometimes they would change the Suzana song to Firzanah....okay...I did these things for the school not for popularity or whatsoever.I never thought they would have a song whenever they see me performing mwehehe.So I think I can do Mass Comm pretty well.

What if I suddenly get the call for TESL? Easy I pack my stuff from KTT,wait for my mom to pick me and send me to Uitm.End of story~



Blogger Choki SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM  

'Only rainbows after rain,the sun will always come again'. (Andy Grammer - Keep Your Head Up) That's the spirit Liselle XD

P.S : I won't be updating for the next few days cos I'm in Rotterdam n am going to Paris tomorrow.Tuesday baru nk post balik.But I'll be reading ur posts.Keep it up aye? ;-)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 5:25 PM  

yea! liselle is back!
takmo sedih2 dah ye...


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 5:31 PM  

more doors will open for you....


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 6:04 PM  

god willing,kalau ade rezeki ke sana,dtg la nanti... :)
anyway, just continue rocking and all the best garfield! :D


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

kadang2 apa yang kita nak tak tentu dapat.. sebab itu lah realiti.. not dreaming..

ni bukan untuk manjatuhkan semangat ke apa.. tapi,, yeah it is real..

papepun go liselle!!! =)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 11:06 PM  

Im happy to see you happy Liselle! :)
Well congrats for everything single thing that you got! :)


Blogger ALLANNA EZRA SAID ON May 13, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

welcome back LISELLE yang ceria..=)
rindu nak baca entri liselle yg happy mcm dulu ..eheheh


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM  

Welcome back the long lost crazy giggle mweehehehe Liselle! :-)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM  

Welcome back the long lost crazy giggle mweehehehe Liselle! :-)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 12:00 AM  

Welcome back the long lost crazy giggle mweehehehe Liselle! :-)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 12:16 AM  

yeay!! tahniah!!! jika bersabar dan tabah , pasti ada jalannya tu..hehehe.. ok, pasni buat yang terbaik tau


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 8:31 AM  

sounds good now..jom makan roti bakar dan pekena kopi jap...hehehe xoxo!


Blogger kay_are SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

glad to have old firzanah back! you go girl!! study betul2 mass com tu.. mane tau ade rezeki masuk bidang penyiaran leh bukak channel baru beat astro satu ari nanti kan? gud luck!!


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 2:46 PM  

so happy that u r back now...gud luck for the mass com....


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON May 14, 2012 at 2:58 PM  

u go girl! alhamdulillah, dah dpt smngt baru kan? yupp, pi je dlu for mass com tu, then lo dpt intake kat uitm (amin!), pi kemas2 brg2 and pi uitm terus!

quite impressed bila tahu awk biasa on stage:)


Blogger nuranne SAID ON May 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

Sorry Liselle for not having my regular visit to your blog. Don't worry yourself too much. There are no easy way to be on top.

I know it hurts people pride to be the 2nd intake, or 3rd. But believe me, those are the one that will become stronger.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON May 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM  

there's always have a bright future for you, my dearie.. i believe that you can do it..:)

tak sabar nak tengok you jadi macam ryan seacrest! i pun suka ryan seacrest..hehehe..:)

goodluck my dear...


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:37 PM  

www0707
ray ban sunglasses
hornets jerseys
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
10 deep clothing
a bathing ape
cheap jordans



Post a Comment