A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, June 16, 2012 @ 1:37 PM  |  19 Comment(s)



I didn't get TESL for my appeal and that's fine with me because I know there are lots of other people that are better than me and way more creative than me,really? Hahah well I'm okay I didn't feel sad at all unfortunately my mom couldn't accept that I didn't get UiTM because even a person that didn't get any A's has been offered to take accounting in UiTM.Weird? Nah,they have cables.I don't need cables to enter Uitm besides my lecturers seemed to like me after I reconstruct my assignment<---Whoa! hahaha yes I did.

Another assignment for BEL class is "BLOGGING" seriously? My heart blooms like a rose , metaphorically of course hehehe.I have time for blogging and read your blogs again! Yay!!!!!!
I love my college because I can wear whatever I want,Supra and Jeans is a compulsory for me.Plaid shirts? Oh come on,they are like my body wallpapers.Since the course I'm taking has only 10 students,the lecturers will focus on us and that will make us more comfortable plus they are super friendly!

Because when I arrive,
I will bring the fire to make you come alive
I can take you higher,
What's this?
Oh I forgot to tell ya to let it rock!
- Kevin Rudolf

I only eat once a day in order to be thrifty....hehe I'm the only one who still use a phone that needs to type unlike other people who only sweep,swipe or slide their screens<-----Swipey no swipey! said Dora hehe.That doesn't bother me as long as I can achieve what I want.Money is everything now and my parents aren't CEOs of a company so I had to act like I should be,being average :D.I'm grateful to have wonderful housemates! They are awesome!!!! I will snap my apartment sooner or later...right now I'm in Cheras staying at my cousin's house.

I believe that my college is the real place to be,Allah has organized everything for me and I just have to go with the flow.I love my life! I love my new friends! I love my lecturers! :D
I can do this! Impossible don't exist!
Should I continue my blog assignments here or should I make another blog?




Blogger Choki SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 2:50 PM  

Good to hear you're having an awesome time in college.Hey!! I do the same thing mkn skali je.2 pun kalo dh lapar melampau XD And I use phone tekan2 also..Haha! ;-) G'luck Liselle!


Blogger Akmall Razlan SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM  

hi, love to know more about ur story. Going college? well.. nothing wrong with that aite? Keep on doing what you love the most then the success would come, eventually. Don't rush. okay?

THanks.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 3:32 PM  

liselle!!!

i wish you always happy with ur life..:) yes, i believe whatever happened yang bukan dari plan asal kita, is always the best for us..:)

keep being positive, sweetie..:)


Blogger nuranne SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

good for you dear. college life going to be super fun if we appreciate it. you can wear jeans. that's good. i'm stuck with baju kurung. not that it's not pretty but it's baju kurung so yeahh. hehe.


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

there you go! great to hear that u start to like gyour
new life there see,always be positive k. enjoy ur studies thre! mind my typo coz I find it hard type on the touch screen haha!


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

hard to type on


Blogger Lysa SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 4:15 PM  

Semuanya Allah dah tetapkan. Kita cuma terima and do the best! Go Liselle! :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

hii liselle..
the short words that I'm only can say on this time..is.."do the best"..as better as you can..no matter what happen..liselle is lieselle..no one else..hehe..being grateful with everything that you have..one day you'll find a breakthrough come into your life..just confident..=)


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

Hallo hallo calling for MonCherie Liselle, err y don't u buzz buzz me aaa coz I'm in cheras too....I mean mahkota cheras..

Hmm long time no hear from you but I guess u are in a really good condition aite!


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON June 17, 2012 at 7:40 PM  

you are the best liselle.. enjoy your new life k..

handphone?? as long as I can call, sms and snap pic are enough for me.. =)

so, chill dear..


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON June 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

god luck for urstudy...really...those phones not really important...as long as u can call and text...


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON June 18, 2012 at 12:02 AM  

tak aci kan org yg main cable-cable ni :( kalau result dia okay and nak guna cable jugak,tak pelah jugak.ini tak de A langsung tapi guna cable,memusnahkan peluang org lain je.

tapi like you say,semua ada hikmah kan?

im so glad you r happy,good luck in your studies!

p/s in my humble opinion i think its better if you make another blog for your assignment,so tak campur dgn personal punya :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 18, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

well,for me,i believe EVERY worst situation is a blessing in disguise... :)


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON June 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

liselle...

blaja rajin2 ye :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON June 18, 2012 at 11:46 AM  

bagus r dah hepi ngan pilihan yang ko wat sekarang.. so pasni leh r stay focus ngan study je kan.. yang tak dapat tu anggap je memang takde rezeki kat situ.. topik about blogging.. interesting! ape pun.. good luck! ^__^


Blogger miss daya SAID ON June 21, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

it doesnt really matter where u studying.. what matter most is the results.. so gud luck to u babe.. ;-)


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 9:58 PM  

Salaam Liselle,

are you looking for a job at the moment? You could try teaching at WISHES Islamic English with us? that is, if you can afford to travel to Philippines and stay in Davao City for some time to teach a few subjects in English?

Why are you interested in TESL? Have you finished high school and college already? :)


www.wisdom.edu.ph
the Islamic school mentioned above :)
wasalaam


Blogger fieza SAID ON July 5, 2012 at 10:12 PM  

nice story!
wish u de bes.. :D
*jom follow
http://sayadalahaku.blogspot.com/


Blogger Lily SAID ON July 12, 2012 at 11:27 PM  

New blog for your blog assignments (if you want privacy) ( ;

Post a Comment