A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, June 23, 2012 @ 1:36 PM  |  22 Comment(s)

3 weeks in College,I've been receiving gossips and hot news at anytime and anywhere<---Sounds like a commercial hahahah.In my apartment,.....new gossips. At  the cafe.....again gossips. Library....whispering rumours and gossips.My ears have been fed by gossips like almost everyday.Oh come on,everyone just should mind their business not other people business.I'm still a freshman not a fisherman's friend fishing gossips.Whoa hohoho! I admit,I choose people to be friends with in college.Currently I have the best room mates and course mates.

I have 4 assignments and 3 presentations,plus I have another interview tomorrow! Phew! I keep saying I love my life because I choose to be here and I'm the one who's willing to fill my time doing what I love! Hohoho I love my havoc and hectic life <3. My course is boyfriend and my job is my husband,I'll marry my job and die with it.

There's a girl that has been the main topic on everyone's lips.I had to admit,I didn't like her either.Although she's quite beautiful but when her attitude is totally opposite her beauty...oops I am gossiping here hahah XD. I still remember there was a treasure hunt during my orientation on my birthday 6.6.2012,she just grabbed my hand and ask me "Hai,nama saya  M**,nak kawan dengan Sy tak?" I was like.....shocked and confused and my friends told me that my face was totally blurred...I didn't say yes or no,I just walked away from her and then I heard "Ish rugi betul bila aku buat baik dengan orang".How insincere she is! She already skipped classes during the first week.

Choosing people to be friends with is important,but then we have to realise that we don't have the rights to judge people.Everyone has kindness inside although we can't really see it now maybe after a few years she could change.So the conclusion is DON'T BE SO JUDGEMENTAL,DO JUDGE YOUR MENTAL BEFORE JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE.





Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

wohooo.. is it too late to wish u happy birthday dear?? happy belated birthday ei.. ;P

maybe for few times u can get well with.. i used to be like that.. heee~~ but for ur safe and prevent our self talking at back about her, no.. huhuhu..


Blogger adibah kamal SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 1:56 PM  

i like ur quotes.thts true, set our mind first before stalk about others.


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 3:18 PM  

Do Take Care....coz college life is totally differ from school time...all the best to you...


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

salaam,

I've just watched your video clip on youtube I think, and agree with another girl who commented on your accent, I think you do have a pretty good English accent for a Malay :)

mababaya.blogspot.com <my blog

how old are you? you look so young in that video I saw on youtube :)


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

also, do you go to International Islamic university of Malaysia?


why is your name Liselle? :)

my name is Mariam/Maryam :)

wasalaam


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

thank you for your comment on one of my blog entries Liselle :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 23, 2012 at 11:50 PM  

hey liselle :D long time no blogwalking. how are you?

miss ur blog so much. btw, the better not to stocl to that girl. she kinda ..hrmm.. not a suitable one to be frens" (: have a nice day.


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON June 24, 2012 at 2:32 PM  

like the quote.. :-)


Blogger Choki SAID ON June 25, 2012 at 5:21 AM  

Oh I love that quote.Haha!! True,in college you gotta be picky in choosing friends.So choose wisely young one XD Hehe..


Blogger kay_are SAID ON June 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM  

laa.. baru tau.. hepi belated besday!! em.. new place, new environment isnt it? pasal kawan.. nak kawan ngan anyone.. its ok, cuma sentiase ingat sape diri kite r.. tu je.. have fun there!


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON June 27, 2012 at 10:47 AM  

happy belated bday liselle :)

hep..jgn gosip2 kat sini...hihihi

pilih kawan tu penting dik :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 27, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

finally,dengar jugak khabar cik liselle kita ni... :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM  

i miss u lissie


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON July 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

dont fishing the gossiper friends..hehehe..

hope u can fish some good friends, sweetie..:)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON July 11, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

its been a long time since I dropped here :) kinda shocked to read about the girl. well, my friends did advice me of finding a good and honest friends when entering the university soon :) you have to do the same thing too! hehe


Blogger miss daya SAID ON July 15, 2012 at 9:00 PM  

haha.. liselle.. so now u know how campus life like kan.. well normal la tu human.. they judge and compare.. yup it's good if we dont judge but sometimes we just cant help it kan? ;p hihi
n its imprtnt to find good circle of frens coz they can influence u to be +ve or -ve.. take care dear!! be wise in choosing ur circle of trust k :)


Blogger raybanoutlet001 SAID ON August 1, 2017 at 4:01 PM  

ugg boots
ugg outlet
michael kors handbags
ugg outlet
moncler jackets
michael kors handbags
browns jerseys
ralph lauren uk
nike shoes
oakley sunglasses


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:51 AM  

chrome hearts
nike huarache
kobe 11
curry 3
huarache shoes
jordan retro
yeezy shoes
air jordan 12
adidas yeezy
nike roshe run


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:26 PM  

www0707

denver broncos jerseys
canada goose jackets
coach outlet online
audemars piguet watches
pelicans jerseys
michael kors outlet
air jordan 4
bvlgari jewelry
ecco shoes



Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:34 AM  

www0922

coach outlet
golden goose
clarks shoes
adidas yeezy
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet
oakley sunglasses
nike tn
fitflops clearance


Blogger zzyytt SAID ON September 27, 2018 at 9:18 AM  

yeezy boost 350
jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350
kobe 9
adidas tubular
Kanye West shoes
michael kors handbags
harden shoes
nike max
balenciaga sneakers


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:24 PM  

nike air max 97
nike air max 2018
curry 5 shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
moncler
michael kors factory outlet
vapormax
coach factory outlet
mbt shoes
goyard wallet

Post a Comment