A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, June 10, 2012 @ 4:39 PM  |  21 Comment(s)

How's everyone? Don't worry I'm still alive typing and the only problem is.....my time for blogging had to be reduced in order to keep up with my new time management "plan" in college.So where am I now? I'm currently in Sepang or more likely to add some extra details.....Kolej Teknologi Timur!

Sorry guys I forgot to snap some pics XD,Mr Goo was good enough to lend me this picture

Frankly typing I began to feel happy here :D I met new friends and living in a new environment is quite okay at the moment.As you can see that my blog is filled with lame updates...I know...1 day I might be leaving this awesome blogging world because of this! Hey,everyone got their lives to continue and I Liselle will do my best to become your "awesome" story teller once again.Have I lost my sense of humour?...yep....sometimes it's embarrassing to laugh at my own joke when nobody is even laughing...erm...mweheheh!<----See I just laughed

I end my dilemma by entering Mass Communications course,ooops?Why?<----Does it lingering on your mind? Well the TESL offer that I got is from KPTM not UiTM and that is why I turn down the offer.Actually I'm a UiTM student,and I learn the same syllabus as UiTM's students do because my college is 1 of the Kolej Bersekutu UiTM.Save money and there are only 8 students for my course woohooo! Effecient study? Heavens yeah!.

I'm really sorry that I couldn't blogwalking much.....I will visit you when I have the time okay.Don't miss me because I'll be there for you! Mwehehe XD hahahahahahah



Blogger Wahida Samsuddin SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 4:42 PM  

Hope you are having a great time of learning! :)


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

Welcome to the world of mass communication!


Blogger nuranne SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

8?? wow.. then let's be close to everyone.


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM  

glad that you're happy there..all the best dear!


Blogger Ayu SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

All the best, dear. (^_^)


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

All the best.. :-)


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

good luck for ur study....


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON June 10, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

blaja rajin2 ye liselle :)


Blogger Zubaidah SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 12:39 AM  

takpe, x kesah belajar kat mane, yg pntg sentiasa buat yg terbaik, igt Allah and family!


Blogger Lysa SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 1:10 AM  

Its been a while and I miss you & your post :) Goodluck in your studies and do your best! :)


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 7:20 AM  

wish u luck in all your way dear! xoxo...:)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM  

hii dear..this is my first time step in u nice blog..i'm glad to meet u..i'm Ety..hehe..anyway,welcome to student life..have a nice day yaa..wish all the best for u..oh yaa..i'd like to put u in my favorite bloglist..i love to read ur blog..keep in touch okay..=)


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 12:47 PM  

congrats darling!!! sis doakan liselle berjaya di sana! insyaaallah... all the best!!! ^_^


Blogger kay_are SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

good you already make your choice.. so.. enjoy your study there.. goodluck!! ^__^


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

already miss u


Blogger F. SAID ON June 11, 2012 at 11:27 PM  

well gud luck dear.. :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON June 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

whatever that makes u happy,support will always be extended to u! :)


Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON June 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM  

wohooooo.. seronok lah camtu nak continue ur study


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON June 16, 2012 at 3:36 PM  

i miss you!! :DDD


p/s: i think this pic took by someone that i knew in 2008. :)


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM  

0731jejeIl est charmant, cool et oh basket new balance bleu marine et rose si beau. Juste après avoir déterminé leur alternative préférée, les acheteurs sont tenus de remplir leurs données individuelles. Le jardin a des statues merveilleuses, des sentiers de gravier, des promenades à poney, aire de jeux de trampoline, terrains de nike homme jeux et plus encore. Mais en 2012, Nike en fait une étape supplémentaire. Un seul des grands avantages du Jupiter Jack est qu'il n'est pas installé dans votre véhicule. Les achats nike air max 1 premium solde en ligne de produits d'habillement Bapes vous feront économiser un voyage à Tokyo ou à New York, pas besoin d'économiser de l'argent pour obtenir des produits d'habillement Bape authentiques, mais plutôt des budgets pour les chaussures asics tennis soldes acheter en ligne.


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:24 PM  

hermes handbags
jordan 11
air jordans
yeezy shoes
nike epic react flyknit
yeezy
timberlands
air max 97
hermes belts
curry 6

Post a Comment