A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, July 28, 2012 @ 9:10 PM  |  10 Comment(s)


ATTENTION! It is I,Liselle Moncherie would like to make an announcement :D

I'm not organizing any GAs or contests but I hope that you could help me with something,ehehehe
Well you see I have this assignment that needs some people to be my respondents and this involve our local film industries :D <----Since I've been taking mass comm and I need you guys to support my research :3 mwehehehe.This is why you can't work on the 11th hour...I forgot to interview the people who pretend that I'm invincible in college....

Do you like local old movies or new local movies? State why.... thank you for your help,I owe you guys big time! I am comparing between the movies from the P. Ramlee era until now thx :3



Blogger aku HaniAsyira SAID ON July 28, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

kena choose only one ke?? either old movies or new local movies?? hmm, suka moviee masa zaman p.ramlee.. termasuk ke?? reason dia sebab tengok banyak kali tak pernah bosan.. macam ada sentimental value pulak.. =)


Blogger NIZAM SAID ON July 28, 2012 at 9:52 PM  

boleh tak lisa define old n new? how old n how new? sebab macam sy, sy prefer 80s movies mcm Ali Setan, Adik Manja n 90s macam Yusof Haslam movies. yang ni old ke new? sbb macam middle plak kan kalo nak banding dgn P.Ramlee n skang.

why? sbb storyline original. gaya fesyen pun stylish. OST pun best. tengok banyak kali pun takpe. 80s n 90s always my choice. :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 28, 2012 at 11:02 PM  

if me , maybe i love new local movies.

this is because new actors and new producers can be introduced into the film's industries. next, we can get something that is new and refreshing from new actor/actress. plus, with modern gadget and technology that is used in making film will make the film more better, which is use in our modern film nowadays.

hrmm..again, youth and teenagers spend most of their time looking for new local movies. why? i think they love to know and find out more amazing and interesting movies.

i donno whether mine' is helping u or not. hehe, i just make some suggestion and ideas. (:

have a nice day!


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON July 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

Errr...ill go and think first...or u need answers thay match with ur hypothesis?


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON July 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM  

I'm personally prefer old movies such as P. Ramlee movies. There are lots of lesson you can learn in life. Not to mention some issues that are still relevant until nowadays. I give you an example, in movie 'Tiga Abdul',you can clearly see a struggle for wealth.


Blogger Akmal Dina SAID ON July 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM  

Cane nk buat blog jadi comel like yours nie?


Blogger Choki SAID ON July 29, 2012 at 7:02 AM  

Hmmm..I think I'd like the oldies better. Right now there's too much violence (in all aspects if you know what I mean) in the movies diorg tunjuk la if you ask me. No doubt most of them are true but no need to add more concrete evidence that our society jd semakin... "pelik" (Had to replace a word with 'pelik'). It's ok for like a few scenes in a movie but when they put too much explicit scenes, our 'Eastern' values dh hilang.

Haha!! Assignments at the 11th hour. No surprise la..Dah kata student XD


Blogger Pocket SAID ON July 29, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

i always felt that old movie having a bit of emotional lack in their expressions... and there fore my vote will be on new movie.

where when they cry...
seems real..
no?


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON July 30, 2012 at 8:06 AM  

movie lame tgk byk kali pon tak bosan..movie skrg..tgk sekali je cukup dah.. :)


Blogger kay_are SAID ON July 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

depend.. tapi mostly old local movie sebab walaupun dah lame, filem2 lame ni tak basi.. orang sentiase ingat dan kenang.. kalau filem2 baru lak.. kadang2 trailer je gempak tapi pas tengok kecewa.. tambah lak.. care dorang bagi pengajaran dalam filem2 baru ni aku tak setuju.. sangat berlainan compare ngan filem2 dulu

Post a Comment