A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, July 27, 2012 @ 1:38 AM  |  6 Comment(s)



For 18 years I have breathe the same air,
For 18 years I have touch the same thing,
For 18 years I have seen the same thing,
For 18 years I have the same expression towards things....
And for 18 years I have met the same type of people.

I've tried to avoid by hiding a "lion" in me but it seems to me that the lion can't no longer wait.

1. Sarcastic people are cowards,they hid under the painful words that come from their mouths but they had no guts to confront the "victim of sarcasm".

2. Talkative people are like empty tins that only talk about unnecessary things to show that they are wise.Apparently they tend to show their weakness and that is why SILENCE IS GOLDEN.Wise people don't talk much,but their knowledge is out of this world.

3. Hypocrites are the masks of a devil in disguise,the world is their theatres and the people around them are their puppets.They are the best actors compared to Oscar award actors and actresses.

Yes,it is undeniable that nobody is perfect and there are reasons why god made some people this way. There's a thin line between the bright side and the dark side.Sometimes I feel that I want to isolate myself from everyone and live in an island all by myself.I admit,I got my weaknesses too but I can't pretend to act cool in front of a person that I dislike. I'm no angel and I'm a person who likes to write when I feel stressed.

Sometimes when we stuck in a particular situation....we got things to write,and people feel what we write about.Words are beautiful but when it gets painful,they are like thorns that bleed our hearts.Smiling is the least thing I could do,my face can't smile much...it hurts me.My face is always serious and I always get to be labelled as "Arrogant".I don't mind to be labelled as arrogant because I like to live in my own world without interfering other people businesses.

People said that I'm being a negative Nancy but that's the truth.The dark reality that we have adapt to survive.Goodbye cruel world? God knows best for everything.



Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON July 27, 2012 at 2:25 AM  

Liselle dear, long time no hear from u. hope you doing well. Hows puasa? Sometime people habit also's like fashion..LESS IS MORE. Less talk (less mistake) and more brilliant@idea...
Wherever and whatever, be yourself is the best colors of us...xoxo!

Lets think about it: behind a cold face, there is always an insecure heart - Paulo Coelho.


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON July 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

do agree with Lady W....less is more...do take care dear...


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON July 27, 2012 at 2:43 PM  

be thankful to Allah, Liselle, that we're Muslims, that we're the friends of God (Allah), that we're the ones on the true path (Islam) and that we'll be the ones insha-Allah to enter Jannah/Heaven near God (Allah) and His beloved Messengers, especially the Messenger Muhammad SallAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam.


don't mind what people do.


for me, when a stupid stubborn unfortunately led astray boojoo non-Muslim tries to insult me in any way, I just laugh at him inside as I get to:

keep supplicating and praying to Allah against that evildoer, so that non-Muslim man and his silly non-Muslim family will be cursed in this world and on Judgment Day

and when a non-Muslim pitifully insults me:

it makes me even more thankful that I'm not a non-Muslim who is insecure, lacks manners and is obviously far away from the Mercy of Allah and from being guided.

also, the non-Muslim evildoer becomes a receiver of every one of the sins that I ever committed in the past and present insha-Allah, hahaha :o) May Allah make all those non-Muslims who insult me and have insulted me be the ones to receive all my sins and mistakes in this world and on Judgment Day. Ameen.

May Allah forgive me and you sister Liselle for any wrongdoing we did, and any wrongdoing we did May Allah transfer it (along with all of our sins) to those non-Muslims and sinners who mistreat us as a show of their insecurity and jealousy (jealous that they're not us Muslims) ;)

wasalaam Liselle :)

Masha-Allah, for some reason I so very much admire my witty advice I gave you today :)

mababaya.blogspot.com


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 27, 2012 at 4:35 PM  

hey, how are you? (: long time no going here. seem like i miss u and ur blog..heheheee..

liselle, keep urself survive in the challenging situation. igone what peoples say negative about u and live urself happily. (: get some fresh air and always start ur new day with somehting refreshing.

(: smile! -step-


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 27, 2012 at 4:35 PM  

hey, how are you? (: long time no going here. seem like i miss u and ur blog..heheheee..

liselle, keep urself survive in the challenging situation. igone what peoples say negative about u and live urself happily. (: get some fresh air and always start ur new day with somehting refreshing.

(: smile! -step-


Blogger kay_are SAID ON July 30, 2012 at 1:54 PM  

standard r tu.. manusia ni memang macam2 sifat die tapi manusia yang blend dengan pelbagai sifat camtu yang bagi dunia n live ni lagi interesting kan? so treat the good one, ignore the bad one.. aku rase ni care paling senang

Post a Comment